AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-29, 19:48   Link #14941
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

*sigh i don't understand why is everyone so angry?
Old 2008-09-29, 19:51   Link #14942
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
About what?

Seriously, make your comments more solid.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:52   Link #14943
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
I'm as happy as they come.

A little sleep deprived from being sick since Saturday night, but happy.
Old 2008-09-29, 19:55   Link #14944
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Who is angry? what are you basing this off of?
Old 2008-09-29, 19:55   Link #14945
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
About what?

Seriously, make your comments more solid.
about CG final episode
Old 2008-09-29, 19:57   Link #14946
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

I just want more closure.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:57   Link #14947
Tael
Banned

Quote:
Can you tell me how that line of interpretation came?
I'm a bit confused, what do you mean?
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 19:58   Link #14948
lovecakecookies

Quote:
about CG final episode
That Kallen had a awesome ending? .. she even had the honor of the epilogue...
but a little more closure between her and Lulu would have been better, but oh well..

no ones angry.. you should see other threads buddy..
Old 2008-09-29, 19:59   Link #14949
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
I'm a bit confused, what do you mean?
I don't understand how the gumline could be supporting CluClu.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:02   Link #14950
Tael
Banned

Quote:
If the gum line were 'If you say you love Lelouch' to C.C., would be from how I see it, shipping the pairing and turning Kallen into a bitter ex character.
Tael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:02   Link #14951
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
By not letting her say it?

I really hope one of the picture or sound dramas has it. I'll be seriously pissed if it doesn't find its way in somewhere.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:03   Link #14952
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Kallen's key line would have essentially was there because it would have let us know that C.C is in love with Lulu...

lol.. its fine for a line to be said like that.. but to be her Key line is pretty pathetic...
Old 2008-09-29, 20:03   Link #14953
hero147

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
If they do make a Gundam SEED movie, they better get Athrun and Cagali back together. GSD pissed me off on so many levels, but that pissed me off most.
Hmm...Was never really into AthrunxCagalli. I'm starting to find that the people who loved the AthrunxCagalli pairing loved the LelouchxKallen pairing, mainly probably because Cagalli somewhat acts like Kallen. I've always found LacusxKira really really sweet, hence, probably why, I went LelouchxEuphemia first (Euphemia also has pink hair hmmm) and then LelouchxCC
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:05   Link #14954
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tael View Post
If the gum line were 'If you say you love Lelouch" to C.C., would be from how I see it, shipping the pairing and turning Kallen into a bitter ex character.
Ah, I see.

That will be an *almost* impossibility, given when the word Aishiteru is usually used.

Something I noticed: Could it be that if Lelouch is alive, he is alive due to Charles's code? It seems even the planners expected Lelouch to be dead.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:14   Link #14955
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Ah, I see.

That will be an *almost* impossibility, given when the word Aishiteru is usually used.

Something I noticed: Could it be that if Lelouch is alive, he is alive due to Charles's code? It seems even the planners expected Lelouch to be dead.
I don't buy that, never did, even when the first speculations came, If he is alive, no closure to his story, when we were told by the Director/writer there would be complete closure to his story.. why cant things just be simple? do we really need to see little details to prove he is alive? we shouldn't, that's why I think he is dead.. even if I don't want him to be... and ask this in the Lulu thread...

plus its ambiguous.. if you want to go look through the whole series looking for more hints that are theories go ahead.. Its up to peoples interpretation

Anyways, I hope the next Drama CD is funny, its about Lulu and Kallen lol
Old 2008-09-29, 20:18   Link #14956
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

The problem I see with Lelouch taking Charles' code is that it is gone with Charles being dissolved by the world of C. If he did take it, it would have been as Charles was disappearing but we see him use Geass afterward so we know he did not take the code.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #14957
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I still say there needs to be as much (if not more) evidence to prove he's dead as opposed to alive. My main backing for this of course is for every other major character that "died" in code geass. That, and when you really want to get dirty about it, acouple other major character deaths in certain Sunrise shows that seem to nail the coffin pretty well, before the character is magically revealed to be alive -_- .

In any case, I feel a Zechs marquis style unveiling of him actually being alive in an ova/movie would be absolutley awesome ^^ . And then Kallen can rage/have dramatic moment about him leaving her out of the loop .

In addition, if they wanted to give closure to his story, they could have done ALOT better than what they did. I mean, seriously. The fact that people can argue the way they currently are pretty much shows they didn't nail Lelouch's coffin nearly hard enough for a show with this many plot twists.

About the Charles code geass thing : If you don't really "get" the code until after you die, I suppose Lelouch could Geass all he wants until someone *kills* him. I don't think they ever properly explained/gave a diagram on the exact steps Geass -> Code takes ya know. They gave us a rough sketch outline, but nothing deeper.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:19   Link #14958
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Hmm...Was never really into AthrunxCagalli. I'm starting to find that the people who loved the AthrunxCagalli pairing loved the LelouchxKallen pairing, mainly probably because Cagalli somewhat acts like Kallen. I've always found LacusxKira really really sweet, hence, probably why, I went LelouchxEuphemia first (Euphemia also has pink hair hmmm) and then LelouchxCC
Well, I´m more for a variety... I hadn´t watch Gundam Seed (and people tells me not to) but fo what I heard many people hate her or like her...
In code I love CC and Kallen because they´re different from the typical girls... but I like Kallen more because she´s girlish sometimes and that makes her cute...
It depends the story I can like sweetness like Sakura Kinomoto or coldness like Enma Ai... and since the beginning I saw CC as Lulu´s advisor not a possible LI... and I disliked Shirley... to girlish for my taste (in this anime) it depends too much on the plot... As I said I haven´t seen Gundam Seed but if I do it probably I´ll go for Cagalli... but I don´t know is there another good female??
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 20:20   Link #14959
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Ya see, I don't see that because Lelouch didn't have a fully controlled Geass (he still needed his contacts) when the Emperor grabbed him. Also, if that were true, it would make the last few episodes less exciting because Lelouch was in no real danger (which begs the question as to why C.C. would need to save him).

Also, it lends credence to the immortal LelouchXC.C. ending, which is the ONE ending I would absolutely HATE. I mean, instead of restitution for all the two of them have done, they get to live on together forever. One or the other being immortal I can go with, but not both.
Old 2008-09-29, 20:23   Link #14960
Theron
Professional Lurker

Charles Code debate AGAIN?! Come on people, there isn't anything that wasn't discussed before. And a thousand times over.
Theron is offline   Reply With Quote