Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-01, 21:01   Link #15501
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Oh really? I wonder how he knew such a thing..

Yeah, Kallen would have been pissed huh? but it could have led to some sort of tension at least...

thanks blotty
Yep, I would have liked that scene...but it would have make Kallen pretty confused...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:07   Link #15502
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by blottyparchment View Post
It was one of the spoilers that were revealed by a person who leaked info about CG during the first season. He was credible enough to be believed.

The kiss was supposed to be a kiss of encouragement before the events of the Black Rebellion, if I remember correctly. They were even supposed to add in scenes in which Kallen would recall the kiss during the battle and she would shake off the memory.

I think we were better off without that kiss. It would have been more detrimental to Kallen and Lelouch's relationship when the time would come for Kallen to find out Zero's true identity.
Adding to that, I believe this is an old scan which also mentions the kiss, for those interested.

Apparently that was published by Megami magazine at some point during the first season.

Can't really talk about its accuracy, much less translate it, but that should be related to the subject.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:08   Link #15503
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Adding to that, I believe this is an old scan which also mentions the kiss, for those interested.

Apparently that was published by Megami magazine at some point during the first season.

Can't really talk about its accuracy, much less translate it, but that should be related to the subject.
............. Megami?

I shall disregard the rumor, then.
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:09   Link #15504
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:

Megami is not a really accurate source XD

Edit: Beaten by Kang >_<
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:12   Link #15505
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
............. Megami?

I shall disregard the rumor, then.
I suppose you could do that, but at least it wasn't just someone's imagination.

I also remember reading about the other reliable spoiler sources that used to leak information in 2ch back during season one (what blottyparchment mentioned), which a certain person used to translate to English, and they also said there was a kiss, independently of Megami.

There's a chance it was just a rumor by that magazine, but apparently the other sources confirmed it, so you can make up your own mind.

You should know what they say about a broken clock...it can be right twice a day.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:13   Link #15506
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
I suppose you could do that, but at least it wasn't just someone's imagination.

I also remember reading about the other spoiler sources that used to leak information in 2ch back during season one (what blottyparchment mentioned), which a certain person used to translate to English, and they also mentioned the kiss, independently of Megami.

There's a chance it was just a rumor by that magazine, but apparently the other sources confirmed it, so you can make up your own mind.
Could someone translate that scan... even if itīs not true... just to feed our lack of information...
Old 2008-10-01, 21:15   Link #15507
lovecakecookies

Hmmm.. interesting.. I hope Koshimizu see's this and gives us some info.. she usually can confirm things.. (thanks BTW!)
Old 2008-10-01, 21:21   Link #15508
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

I'm thinking Koshimizu has moved on towards bigger and better things. I think the only thing that would drag her back to these forums would be an announcement of something hugely significant to Geass.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:21   Link #15509
blottyparchment

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Supposably, Lelouch was supposed to give Kallen a kiss, for loyalty during season 1. I've heard it was either before the battle of Narita or before the battle on the docks w/ Cornelia and the JLF ship. It's been said that it was removed when most of the 'romance' was moved to the 2nd season.

Those are the rumors at any rate.

EDIT: Crap, someone beat me to it. And he sounds more confidant in himself, so you should probably listen to him
Haha, no. I don't sound more confident. I'm only going off of what I remember. Personally, I wouldn't consider that kind of kiss 'romantic'. In Kallen's eyes, it would make Lelouch appear to be some kind of bastard who takes advantage of a person's feelings. Imagine how their meeting in R2 ep2 would turn out. Lelouch wouldn't have gotten off as easily as he did.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:24   Link #15510
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I'm thinking Koshimizu has moved on towards bigger and better things. I think the only thing that would drag her back to these forums would be an announcement of something hugely significant to Geass.
You can still send her a PM you know, she will not bite you, XD
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:25   Link #15511
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Hmmm..... I wonder what kind of room Kallen would want in a hotel.....

Halfway done with the scenario, but I still need to touch up on the hotel scene.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:25   Link #15512
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Haha, no. I don't sound more confident. I'm only going off of what I remember. Personally, I wouldn't consider that kind of kiss 'romantic'. In Kallen's eyes, it would make Lelouch appear to be some kind of bastard who takes advantage of a person's feelings. Imagine how their meeting in R2 ep2 would turn out. Lelouch wouldn't have gotten off as easily as he did.
While this might be true.. he would have finally actually kissed someone on his own, and we don't know if taking advantage of her feelings would have been his intention.. I mean it could have led to some sort of romantic tension.. who knows? too bad they removed it .. we will never know!

hm... but then again it was R1 Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
You can still send her a PM you know, she will not bite you, XD
LOL.. I will then..
Old 2008-10-01, 21:28   Link #15513
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:

Halfway done with the scenario, but I still need to touch up on the hotel scene.
Are you writing a fic??

A question I get, that probably many people already know... Is Kallen hair red or dark pink?
I see it as dark pink, but some friends tell me itīs red...
Old 2008-10-01, 21:30   Link #15514
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
While this might be true.. he would have finally actually kissed someone on his own, and we don't know if taking advantage of her feelings would have been his intention.. I mean it could have led to some sort of romantic tension.. who knows? too bad they removed it .. we will never know!

hm... but then again it was R1 Lulu
Well, It would have been a kiss to manipulate her... and then he falls in love without wanting it... fate kicks him... damn...
Old 2008-10-01, 21:31   Link #15515
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:

I still maintain that Lelouch's room at Ashford (in the student council clubhouse) would be a more fitting place =P . Would totally fit with the whole "Lets go back to Ashford together" vibe ^^
Old 2008-10-01, 21:34   Link #15516
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
A question I get, that probably many people already know... Is Kallen hair red or dark pink?
Light Maroon from my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I still maintain that Lelouch's room at Ashford (in the student council clubhouse) would be a more fitting place =P . Would totally fit with the whole "Lets go back to Ashford together" vibe ^^
I would say that room no longer exists.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:37   Link #15517
blottyparchment

Quote:
Well, It would have been a kiss to manipulate her... and then he falls in love without wanting it... fate kicks him... damn...
But first, Lelouch would be as dense as a brick to not realize that he's already falling for her. And when he does attempt to kiss Kallen again (and still he doesn't know why he has the urge to), she would have been suspicious of his intentions and slap him for the attempt Oh, the drama.

Quote:
I think it's magenta red. I compared the color of her hair to the default color swatches in photoshop and her hair color is closest to magenta red.
blottyparchment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:42   Link #15518
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
But first, Lelouch would be as dense as a brick to not realize that he's already falling for her. And when he does attempt to kiss Kallen again (and still he doesn't know why he has the urge to), she would have been suspicious of his intentions and slap him for the attempt Oh, the drama.
Yep, Iīm sure that would have happened... Heīll deny his feelings... then CC would know and tease him with that...
Old 2008-10-01, 22:05   Link #15519
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Didn't that already happen in R2, episode 7?

Quote:
Well, she's an anime character, so she could have any hair color under the sun (despite the fact that melanin can really only make shades ranging from white (no melanin) to light tans to dark browns to black (lots of melanin)--eumelanin at any rate. Red color is caused by pheomelanin.)

If she were a real person, I would say her hair is red. Since she's anime, more of a maroon or dark magenta.
Old 2008-10-01, 22:17   Link #15520
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Didn't that already happen in R2, episode 7?

Well, she's an anime character, so she could have any hair color under the sun (despite the fact that melanin can really only make shades ranging from white (no melanin) to light tans to dark browns to black (lots of melanin)--eumelanin at any rate. Red color is caused by pheomelanin.)

If she were a real person, I would say her hair is red. Since she's anime, more of a maroon or dark magenta.
Yep that already happened... but he wasnīt looking for her complete loyalty he was looking for comfort by her giving herself in...

mmm, Iīm glad many answer that question... now that you put it like that I have to say itīs maroon.... I even got a hair color explanation through melanin thank you...