Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-03, 23:56   Link #8121
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I will say its somewhat surprising. Lelouch's father had tons of wives/concubines. One would think Lelouch would have had a larger Libido. That is....unless Lelouch is a reeeeeally late bloomer. Though his looks of pure shock during most of the shows romance moments do point to this idea XD.
Charles could have started to have a love life after that he became emperor, so...................... he was not 18 anymore for sure.

btw I don't see any problem about lelouch being still a virgin at 18. Virginity is not a curse.
Old 2008-10-04, 00:00   Link #8122
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Charles could have started to have a love life after that he became emperor, so...................... he was not 18 for sure.

btw I don't see any problem about lelouch being still a virgin at 18. Virginity is not a curse.
Again, this suggests to me that the major *ability* for those kinds of functions are later in life for him as opposed to earlier (like, say, Makoto O_o) . Virginity itself is not a curse, but when one chooses an effort to lose it can be said to be partly tied to how later or early a bloomer they are ^^

Let me put it another way. Many men would find Lelouch's level of self-control fairly difficult. But some of that self-control may be helped by how high/low his libido was =P
Old 2008-10-04, 01:10   Link #8123
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
I will say its somewhat surprising. Lelouch's father had tons of wives/concubines. One would think Lelouch would have had a larger Libido. That is....unless Lelouch is a reeeeeally late bloomer. Though his looks of pure shock during most of the shows romance moments do point to this idea XD.
A hundred wives, and he only touched twenty or so of them. Does that mean a big libido, or a small one?
Old 2008-10-04, 01:22   Link #8124
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A hundred wives, and he only touched twenty or so of them. Does that mean a big libido, or a small one?
A picky one.
Old 2008-10-04, 04:41   Link #8125
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
But that doesn't mean Lelouch is a freakin' gigolo, does it?
He could've been if he wanted to though. I mean he had dates with 108 girls on 1 day and even though the majority of them knew about it beforehand, the only one who had a problem with the situation was Shirely.
Old 2008-10-04, 07:18   Link #8126
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

What's a Libido?
Old 2008-10-04, 07:22   Link #8127
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
What's a Libido?
.......................................... ..............................................
Old 2008-10-04, 07:25   Link #8128
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnizel View Post
.......................................... ..............................................
Never mind. I'll look it up. I like how Lelouch is concentrating too much on destroying Britannia and not make a move on C.C. (before) (Maybe even now..O.O)
Old 2008-10-04, 07:29   Link #8129
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Never mind. I'll look it up. I like how Lelouch is concentrating too much on destroying Britannia and not make a move on C.C. (before) (Maybe even now..O.O)
You're just an innocent girl
Old 2008-10-04, 07:35   Link #8130
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
You're just an innocent girl
Lol. Say what you want. I'm still learning the basics of Human Communication.
Old 2008-10-04, 07:44   Link #8131
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
if lulu is imortal and kallen finds out
i think she has a real shot at a relationship with him before C.C for a simple fact
if lulu is imortal then kallen is no longer C.C's rival
C.C can litteraly wait for her turn
in normal human relationships there can only be one true love that lasts a life time (to take it in a romantic POV)
but since lelouch isnt human (if he has charles code) he actually can end up with both kallen and C.C
all C.C has to do is wait for a while
and since lulu has NO IDEA of what its really like to be in a romatic relationship with someone its probably best that his first real relationship is with someone who is just like him (who is learing as they go)
compare lulu to C.C and you see that the gap isnt only in their age
C.C has hundreds of years of expiriance (probably in that part as well)
lulu might be better ready for a long term relationship with C.C (and imortals have a very long relationship) after having first learing a little by being with kallen

also posted in kallen thread
but its probably more to do with here
Old 2008-10-04, 07:51   Link #8132
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
What's a Libido?
A libido is a drive to satiate one's sexual desires. Any man between the ages of 15 and 35 who claims to not have had any feelings of libido is a bigger liar than Lelouch.
Old 2008-10-04, 07:58   Link #8133
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
A libido is a drive to satiate one's sexual desires. Any man between the ages of 15 and 35 who claims to not have had any feelings of libido is a bigger liar than Lelouch.
Lelouch wasn't turned on by any girl
Old 2008-10-04, 08:02   Link #8134
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Lelouch wasn't turned on by any girl
Doesn't mean he doesn't have a libido, if you know what I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i think she has a real shot at a relationship with him before C.C for a simple fact
in normal human relationships there can only be one true love that lasts a life time (to take it in a romantic POV)
but since lelouch isnt human (if he has charles code) he actually can end up with both kallen and C.C
and since lulu has NO IDEA of what its really like to be in a romatic relationship with someone its probably best that his first real relationship is with someone who is just like him (who is learing as they go)
lulu might be better ready for a long term relationship with C.C (and imortals have a very long relationship) after having first learing a little by being with kallen

Then it's better if CC teaches them both. Practical lessons. If you know what I mean. And I think you do.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:05   Link #8135
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Doesn't mean he doesn't have a libido, if you know what I mean...
I didn't say has doenst have one....................Too lack of hormone I was pointing out.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:08   Link #8136
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

If Lelouch really want to be with Kallen then why he is with CC driving a cart ? For me, it's clear that Lelouch will never be with Kallen again. He will travels around the world with CC. Kallen need to move on with someone else and that's why i want her to be with Gino >_<
Old 2008-10-04, 08:19   Link #8137
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
If Lelouch really want to be with Kallen then why he is with CC driving a cart ? For me, it's clear that Lelouch will never be with Kallen again. He will travels around the world with CC. Kallen need to move on with someone else and that's why i want her to be with Gino >_<
by that logic one must wonder then why he chose to leave nunnaly behind as well
even if he's still alive he doesnt really have much of a choice who he's with
at this stage its C.C or alone since him being alive would fuck up the lives of all those he cares for (nunnly kallen and suzaku)
its not a choice between C.C and kallen (since he already lost kallen)
its a choice between C.C and nobody
Old 2008-10-04, 08:20   Link #8138
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Don't go there Kusa! The G-word is taboo here, you fool! I suggest you head over to the Kallen thread and-oh wait, silly me, it's forbidden there too.

Just don't mention it, then.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:25   Link #8139
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

I don't believe that it is plausible, the idea of Kallen being like a "test run" relationship for Lelouch so he can have a smoother "real" relationship with C.C. Lelouch just doesn't come off as someone who would get into a relationship with someone to get experience. Likely if he did like C.C then he would be together with her from the start, and if he were to be in a relationship with Kallen, it would be because he loves her and the whole experience with relationships would not be a factor at all.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:26   Link #8140
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
by that logic one must wonder then why he chose to leave nunnaly behind as well
even if he's still alive he doesnt really have much of a choice who he's with
at this stage its C.C or alone since him being alive would fuck up the lives of all those he cares for (nunnly kallen and suzaku)
its not a choice between C.C and kallen
its a choice between C.C and nobody
And that's why i mean, Lelouch can't be with Kallen, Nunally or Suzaku again and that's why he travels around the world with CC. Then, Kallen need to move on like i said. And i think for that, Gino is a good choice ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine
Don't go there Kusa! The G-word is taboo here, you fool! I suggest you head over to the Kallen thread and-oh wait, silly me, it's forbidden there too.

Just don't mention it, then.
Well personnaly i don't care about what other people think, they can give me bad rep (i don't even understand how this thing works ) it will not stop me to talk about GinoXKallen pairing GinoXKallen FTW !!

Tags
romance