AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2008-10-17, 01:10   Link #12601
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintor View Post
I have only one demand: draw more.
I'm trying to bring people back. Possibly even recruit more artists. But this is fairly difficult for just one person to do.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 01:30   Link #12602
sbg711

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Hey lol, both of you Lhuna and sbg711, welcome to Seitenkan! Otherwise known as Genderbending.
Hey thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The both of you are kinda fast getting into this lol
Tbh I was monitoring these forums aswell as the Haruhi section for quite a few days now, but it didn't take me long to decide whether to join you guys

Last edited by sbg711; 2008-10-17 at 01:48.
sbg711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 01:41   Link #12603
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Be sure to join the Seitenkan group if you haven't already. Since it's related, I suppose I can also direct you towards the one for Tsuji.

*e* Just for the record, I'm aware this was a rather poor greeting
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...

Last edited by Kogetsu Shirogane; 2008-10-17 at 02:32.
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 02:22   Link #12604
Lhuna
I flirt with evil. |D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
I like your style.
This? Gives me cause for celebration. ... Tomorrow. When I'm not up at 3am. XD I'm slightly partied out, but still peppy enough to sneak on here....

Quote:
Await my PM.
Have I told you how awesome you are already? G_G

Quote:
We'll do that then. Just be sure to stick around enough for it to stick.
Sankyuu~ And please. If I'm not doing schoolwork or drawing, it seems I'm almost always on the internet. I just had to hop off because my parental unit woke up. Plus, I needed a new forum. My old haunt died of strangulation by myself and the poor people who could type properly lack of posting.

Quote:
Nice to know that we're awesome.
You are in my opinion, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
The both of you are kinda fast getting into this lol
Hey, hot anime men and more excuses to get back into one my favorite addictions. I need not more than one good fanart to intrigue me enough. Not to mention that when you switch Suzumiya, it just seems ridiculously perfect for a fan of Shounen-ai/Yaoi, and Yuri, if you count the awesome that is Kyonko and Itsuko.

... Not that I minded Itsuki gaying on Kyon before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Be sure to join the Seitenkan group if you haven't already. Since it's related, I suppose I can also direct you towards the one for Tsuji.
Oh, I'll be sure to do that! The whole 'group' concept is new to me, though, since I'm used to a rather restricted vBulletin. It'll just take me a minute to settle in, but that's the norm with anything new.

Thanks for all the friendly greetings~ You all sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed. =D

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane
*e* Just for the record, I'm aware this was a rather poor greeting
Haha, that's fine. I've had much worse, believe me. Secondly, helpful suggestions for newbie are helpful, you know?

Last edited by Lhuna; 2008-10-17 at 02:41. Reason: Other person's edit. XD
Lhuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 06:16   Link #12605
Arceon
Rediscovered
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Arceon
Another fellow artist to join the ranks, eh? Well get to it!

Oh and I finished that Viera Kyonko drawing yesterday (No I did do everyone else chasing her, that's for another time.) Will upload later today.
Old 2008-10-17, 07:44   Link #12606
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Erm... Rockman? Your recent change to Lockon Stratos for sig & ava have been giving me weird visions.

Like Haruki as Lockon Stratos, Nagato as Tiera Erde, Mitsuru as Allelujah, Kyonko as Setsuna, and Itsuko as Marina.
Old 2008-10-17, 08:14   Link #12607
otai

Send a message via MSN to otai
Welcome, new kids. See, Kaisos? SEITENKAN WILL NEVER DIE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceon View Post
Oh and I finished that Viera Kyonko drawing yesterday (No I did do everyone else chasing her, that's for another time.) Will upload later today.
Ooh, thanks a lot taking the requests.
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 09:20   Link #12608
tehjoker
It's all useless.

Quote:
SEITENKAN WILL NEVER DIE!
Thanks to KyoAni and Nagaru Tanigawa for not doing any haruhi-related material these past years.
tehjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 12:41   Link #12609
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjoker View Post
Thanks to KyoAni and Nagaru Tanigawa for not doing any haruhi-related material these past years.
There's always a drawback.

Oh, and DISCREEEEET?

Where's the rest of my chapter two?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 13:08   Link #12610
otai

Send a message via MSN to otai
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjoker View Post
If this statement was absolutely, unreservedly true; there would be more Soushiko Sagara and Kamina Chidori fanwork.

Last edited by otai; 2008-10-18 at 07:00. Reason: Took me a day to realize this is a better name...
otai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 13:17   Link #12611
Lhuna
I flirt with evil. |D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post

Oh, and DISCREEEEET?

You're aware of the hypnotic powers your avatar possesses, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceon
Another fellow artist to join the ranks, eh? Well get to it!

I seem to be in the habit of falling asleep whenever I get situated to draw lately, but I plan to. And I need the practice, anyway. Though I hope you won't expect anything better then some poorly done pencil sketches. XD

As for me, I have to disappear around 3 to 4pm my time. I have a teacher I have to go see. Then I'm off until Monday, which means less schoolwork, more goofing off. Which should mean some artwork by then, at the very least. If I can get it scanned.
Old 2008-10-17, 13:20   Link #12612
sbg711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna View Post

I seem to be in the habit of falling asleep whenever I get situated to draw lately, but I plan to. And I need the practice, anyway. Though I hope you won't expect anything better then some poorly done pencil sketches. XD

As for me, I have to disappear around 3 to 4pm my time. I have a teacher I have to go see. Then I'm off until Monday, which means less schoolwork, more goofing off. Which should mean some artwork by then, at the very least. If I can get it scanned.
Looking forward to seeing some of it

sbg711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 13:44   Link #12613
Lhuna
I flirt with evil. |D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbg711 View Post
Looking forward to seeing some of it
I hope I don't disappoint, then.

I have to ponder the reason why this show works so well genderbent, though... it's ridiculous. It's almost as if it's an intentional thing or something. *Insert wild conspiracy theory of choice here*

Also, has anyone heard Kire Kire Mayoi before? I friend showed it to me (we were looking for the pitched version of COOL EDITION), and I've grown to like it quite a bit.

It's odd, but it makes me want to see that played by Haruki and company instead of the original songs during that episode; I can absolutely picture the boys playing this for some reason. Though the name and number of the actual episode escapes me, I'd find it quite epic. If only I wasn't uneducated in the Japanese language... alas.

Also, if Haruhi is wearing a bunny outfit, what would Haruki's equivalent be? ... Shirtless and shorts?
Old 2008-10-17, 14:04   Link #12614
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Zomg backlog~ sorta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Erm... Rockman? Your recent change to Lockon Stratos for sig & ava have been giving me weird visions.

Like Haruki as Lockon Stratos, Nagato as Tiera Erde, Mitsuru as Allelujah, Kyonko as Setsuna, and Itsuko as Marina.
I am questioning where you got the ideas for the last three.

Quote:
I hope I don't disappoint, then.

I have to ponder the reason why this show works so well genderbent, though... it's ridiculous. It's almost as if it's an intentional thing or something. *Insert wild conspiracy theory of choice here*
We've been trying to figure this out for a while. Don't hurt yourself.

Quote:
Also, has anyone heard Kire Kire Mayoi before? I friend showed it to me (we were looking for the pitched version of COOL EDITION), and I've grown to like it quite a bit.

It's odd, but it makes me want to see that played by Haruki and company instead of the original songs during that episode; I can absolutely picture the boys playing this for some reason. Though the name and number of the actual episode escapes me, I'd find it quite epic. If only I wasn't uneducated in the Japanese language... alas.
Interesting. Although the people around here already know what kinds of songs I'd be interested in having Haruki sing during Live A Live.

Also, if Haruhi is wearing a bunny outfit, what would Haruki's equivalent be? ... Shirtless and shorts?[/QUOTE]

A bunny themed Chippendales outfit.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 14:13   Link #12615
Lhuna
I flirt with evil. |D

Quote:
We've been trying to figure this out for a while. Don't hurt yourself.
... I-I think I injured my brain. The part that stops uncontrollable fangirlism. D:

Quote:
Interesting. Although the people around here already know what kinds of songs I'd be interested in having Haruki sing during Live A Live.
That's merely my opinion on the matter, since that voice fits how I'd imagine Haruki to sound in my own imagination. c:

Quote:
I'm not sure whether to try to keep my nose from bleeding, be horrified, or let my perverted side say "Oi, pictures now please. |D"

Edit: I should have my Ryou Asakura signature finished in a few hours time. It will likely be similar to my Yuuki avatar, which I plan on changing to Ryou to match it when my inspiration finally comes back from hiatus. *Anxiously waits for her teacher who'll be here any minute* o.o;
Old 2008-10-17, 18:45   Link #12616
Jintor

Chippendales always gave me major problems, since we don't have them in my country. Or at least we don't have them where I can see them.
Jintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 20:38   Link #12617
Discreet
The Fascist

Chippendales are the only thing that they can reasonably wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post

Oh, and DISCREEEEET?

Very soon or not anytime soon.

I'm gonna be busy this weekend and a good portion of the week so that's a no go.

In fact, the only free-time I have is right now. But it'll take me like 3 hours to edit (procrastination included) and I'm exhausted as it is.

Quote:
I can't let my eyes wander to the left side of the screen in the fear that I might be caught under the power of Kaisos' avatar.
Discreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 21:27   Link #12618
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
Quote:
*snip*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbg711 View Post
*snip*
Bah...why is it that new people always come when I'm NOT around? But thanks for waiting, Kaisos.

TO THE TWO OF YOU: I BID YOU WELCOME TO OUR HUMBLE THREAD OF AWESOMENESS. THE TWO OF YOU SHALL SERVE KYONKO WELL.
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 21:56   Link #12619
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I am questioning where you got the ideas for the last three.
Trying to fit everyone into the same cast I suppose. Allelujah's new "sad puppy" look helps make Mitsuru compute a bit more, Kyonko does well with a Setsuna frown, and Itsuko just for the KyonkoxItsuko wtfness.

See why I'm called nuts no matter where I go.

Quote:
Now we need them to do the Chippendale dance.
Old 2008-10-17, 22:52   Link #12620
Cat Megex
Seitenkan no Greeter

Send a message via AIM to Cat Megex Send a message via Yahoo to Cat Megex
...Just spotted the link to that Kire Kire Mayoi song, clicked, and listened...I quite like it. Though I'm a little interested in how the lyrics are different from Hare Hare Yukai...(can't really work it out by ear, at least not on my own. :/ )
Cat Megex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genderbender, seitenkan