AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-26, 08:42   Link #21
FireChick

I have a question. What's the name of the song that Ryuichi sang in episode 2 when Shuichi's first concert was about to fall into flames?
Old 2008-10-21, 18:36   Link #22
FireChick

I have a question. What's the name of the song that Ryuichi Sakuma sings at the end of episode 8? I need to find it!
Old 2008-10-30, 23:23   Link #23
Risaa
Evil Little Pixie

Send a message via AIM to Risaa
Whoa, flash from the past; first yaoi series I ever watched.

Quick google search gives me the list of songs in the series. If you can recognize the songs from looking at the lyrics, great. If you can't, I suggest going to youtube (or any other video site), typing in title after title until you get the song you want. Just as an added note, even though they're sung by Kinya Kotani, most of the songs will appear under the artist "Bad Luck", despite being a fictional band.
Old 2008-11-24, 20:11   Link #24
vVReinaVv
Haruto Sakuraba-fangirl

This is one of the many cases in which the manga turned out to be many times better than the anime. I recently bought a couple of volumes, and the first thing that popped into my head was, "HOLY CRAP, I was not expecting this!!" The manga was a bit more serious (notice I said "a bit"), and had a lot more fanservice. The anime was just...silly...

Last edited by vVReinaVv; 2008-11-25 at 16:43.
Old 2008-11-24, 22:34   Link #25
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vVReinaVv View Post
This is one of the many cases in which the manga turned out to be many times better than the anime. I recently bought a couple of volumes, and the first thing that popped into my head was, "HOLY CRAP, I was not expecting this!!" The manga was a bit more serious (notice I said "a bit"), and had a lot more fanservice. The anime was just...silly...
lol, seconded. I didn't think the anime was bad or anything, but I also started reading the manga after seeing the anime and was surprised at how much more I liked it. I think the manga does a better job with character development, and it makes me laugh. A lot.
Old 2008-11-25, 16:25   Link #26
vVReinaVv
Haruto Sakuraba-fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies View Post
lol, seconded. I didn't think the anime was bad or anything, but I also started reading the manga after seeing the anime and was surprised at how much more I liked it. I think the manga does a better job with character development, and it makes me laugh. A lot.
Don't you just love how the manga actually included sex scenes? =D

Last edited by vVReinaVv; 2008-11-25 at 16:43.
Closed Thread