Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-12-05, 22:23   Link #4101
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
im more interested in why she was "a witch"
and why she was executed so many times (what did she do)
not about her past in relation to lelouch
but her past in general
Old 2008-12-05, 22:30   Link #4102
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
but her past in general
I'd imagine getting labeled a witch when you don't age is actually fairly simple. Similarly, quick healing from fatal wounds would arouse suspicion.
Old 2008-12-05, 22:31   Link #4103
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
but her past in general
Most likely because she healed quickly and everything.

>=O I got beaten to it!
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 07:37   Link #4104
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
- If she knew/seen/met Lulu when he was a child.
Hm... in the Sound Drama in which Suzaku and Lelouch become friends, Lelouch encounters C.C. and thinks that she might be an assassin.
C.C. then tells him that she's "not an enemy" and that she had been told to check up on him.
Old 2008-12-06, 07:48   Link #4105
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hm... in the Sound Drama in which Suzaku and Lelouch become friends, Lelouch encounters C.C. and thinks that she might be an assassin.
C.C. then tells him that she's "not an enemy" and that she had been told to check up on him.
Lol. I just read about that
Old 2008-12-06, 13:29   Link #4106
rave
Banned

Quote:
but her past in general
To be honest, i was looking forward to this. From the S1 flashbacks it seemed to be and i guess it was something major related to C.C
Really too bad they did not explore it on the series and instead chose to replace it with the storyline of C.C knowing about Mariane and all this crap.
rave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-06, 13:35   Link #4107
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave View Post
To be honest, i was looking forward to this. From the S1 flashbacks it seemed to be and i guess it was something major related to C.C
Really too bad they did not explore it on the series and instead chose to replace it with the storyline of C.C knowing about Mariane and all this crap.
Actually, I never wondered about why C.C. was called a witch and got burned.
It happened in the real world to people much less suspicious, and it happened to many other characters from various animes for the simple reason that they were different or told the truth.
Err... why do I have to think of Kyou Kara Maou now?
Oh well. xD It was told in very few sentences there, too, and it didn't bother me at all, becaus it seemed very obvious to me.
Old 2008-12-06, 20:47   Link #4108
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
but her past in general
It's because she had green hair <_<.

But yeah, I agree with the others that the immortality would make people suspicious. Also the way everyone was in love with her, and then suddenly weren't. They might think "Hmm, this girl cast a spell on me!" I'd be more interesting in how she met up with the Geass cult, and then how she became involved in the politics of Brittania. Just how much influence has she had on the course of history? And what were her goals before she decided that she wanted to die?
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 01:19   Link #4109
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

How about..her first love. xD I'm sure she was like the Tsundere type when it comes to guys.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 02:17   Link #4110
Jaime Kordek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
How about..her first love. xD I'm sure she was like the Tsundere type when it comes to guys.
I doubt it, Tsundere type doesn't work so well when you are forcing people to fall in love with you. Unless she was REALLY twisted. I imagine that her first post-Code relationship, when she is no longer forcing people to love her, she might have been like that, since at that point she would be in the habit of assuming that people are only after her because she wants them to be, but unless she was deliberately avoiding love at that point, I think she'd get past the Tsundere stage quickly, and become more openly loving. Then, after centuries of relationships that would fail for various reasons, she becomes more and more jaded, and so while she still has the capacity for love, she closes herself off so she doesn't get close to people, so she won't feel as bad when they die/betray her. By the time of Lelouch, she is seeking a way out of life, attempting to create a Geass user who can replace her.
Jaime Kordek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 07:36   Link #4111
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

there was no way she was tsundere when she had the geass
she was a little girl who grew up as a slave (who only dreamed of being loved)
and then matured into a young woman who is used to having everyone around her fall inlove with her
tsundere usually means aggresive nature which hides a shy in expirianced side
why would she be like that if she spent years in a state where EVERYONE around her loved her (to the point where she was sick of it)

and she seemed kinda ditzy from her talk with the nun
Old 2008-12-07, 07:40   Link #4112
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I don't think C.C. ever had a healthy relationship.
After the incident with the nun, she was already highly damaged, and there was a reason why she still didn't know much about human closeness. The nun was her most important person, her only important person, and she betrayed her in the worst way possible.
I doubt C.C. was still capable of truly getting close to someone after that... until the anime started, that is, and even then it took a lot of time for her to really care.
Old 2008-12-07, 07:44   Link #4113
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

she had to be very close to who ever she gave the geass to (be the only one they truly trust)
in the same way that the nun was close to her
its a pattern
the code barer becomes the geass users closest person inorder to effect their lives in a way that promots the use of the geass (so it get stronger)

she couldnt do that unless she learned how (trail and error)
she seemed pretty close to mao after all (to the point where he was driven mad by her leaving him)
Old 2008-12-07, 07:52   Link #4114
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
she had to be very close to who ever she gave the geass to (be the only one they truly trust)
in the same way that the nun was close to her
its a pattern
the code barer becomes the geass users closest person inorder to effect their lives in a way that promots the use of the geass (so it get stronger)

she couldnt do that unless she learned how (trail and error)
she seemed pretty close to mao after all (to the point where he was driven mad by her leaving him)
Yeah, but that certainly wasn't a healthy relationship. xD
And I'm not sure if C.C. had to care all that much about her "successor". She did care about Mao, yes, but it might have been enough if it had just been the other way around.
Old 2008-12-07, 08:18   Link #4115
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

but my point was that to get to the point where she could become so close to someone (even if she fakes it) she would have had to have plenty of practice
you dont get THAT GOOD without practice
and besides mao (who she practicly raised)
we also know how close she was to marianne and lelouch (both of whom were very close to her)
thats 3 geass users we know of
she said that she had many others as well (in ep 15)
if her treatment of them was close to what it was with the 3 we know of then she was bound to get attached to some of them
if only by value of spending so much time with them
Old 2008-12-07, 08:41   Link #4116
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
but my point was that to get to the point where she could become so close to someone (even if she fakes it) she would have had to have plenty of practice
you dont get THAT GOOD without practice
and besides mao (who she practicly raised)
we also know how close she was to marianne and lelouch (both of whom were very close to her)
thats 3 geass users we know of
she said that she had many others as well (in ep 15)
if her treatment of them was close to what it was with the 3 we know of then she was bound to get attached to some of them
if only by value of spending so much time with them
I never disagreed with that.
But there's a difference between "caring about someone" and "having a healthy relationship with them".
I don't think C.C. ever really opened up to someone until she met Lelouch. Marianne may have come close, but she was a very unique woman - someone people couldn't help but admire.
Old 2008-12-07, 10:44   Link #4117
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
I never disagreed with that.
But there's a difference between "caring about someone" and "having a healthy relationship with them".
I don't think C.C. ever really opened up to someone until she met Lelouch. Marianne may have come close, but she was a very unique woman - someone people couldn't help but admire.
Alright, if we want to be honest here {apart from modes and stuff :P} C.C cared about Lelouch more than everyone that had met in her life up until that point.
She did not even give like a crap when Mao died, he just told him that "see you in hell" line. I mean, not that she did not care, but still, when you care a lot about someone you can't hide it most of times. Leading to the case in the fateful day of ZR and Lulu's death.
C.C was praying and crying for him. Something i could only see her doing if Pizza Hut company was closed. Srsly, that was really something about her. Or, better, everything about her at that point.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 13:00   Link #4118
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Alright, if we want to be honest here {apart from modes and stuff :P} C.C cared about Lelouch more than everyone that had met in her life up until that point.
She did not even give like a crap when Mao died, he just told him that "see you in hell" line. I mean, not that she did not care, but still, when you care a lot about someone you can't hide it most of times. Leading to the case in the fateful day of ZR and Lulu's death.
C.C was praying and crying for him. Something i could only see her doing if Pizza Hut company was closed. Srsly, that was really something about her. Or, better, everything about her at that point.
She didn't tell Mao that she'd see him in hell, she said "Wait for me in the World of C" or "Wait for me in C's World" which ever way it's said. There's no mention of hell.
Old 2008-12-08, 02:32   Link #4119
Skippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
She didn't tell Mao that she'd see him in hell, she said "Wait for me in the World of C" or "Wait for me in C's World" which ever way it's said. There's no mention of hell.
It's just a figure of speech.
Skippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 02:47   Link #4120
Akakishi

Wink C.C X Lelouch :love:

Anyway, at the end:

Shitsu
Spoiler for CG:

Akakishi is offline   Reply With Quote