AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-30, 04:39   Link #541
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I can see absolutely no writing which says "Rasengan" (and it's always cried out). And I also can't see a glowing sphere in his hand.
You are probably looking at the version posted on the site that shall not be named.
I posted a slighty better scan of that panel in this thread yesterday.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=367
The Rasengan is more visible here.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 04:44   Link #542
ronin myael
lost ronin

Whatever. Rasengan or no rasengan what matters is the next chapter. This chapter is nothing but a teaser, it's way too short and nothing much happened except Naruto's return.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 04:47   Link #543
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
You are probably looking at the version posted on the site that shall not be named.
I posted a slighty better scan of that panel in this thread yesterday.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=367
The Rasengan is more visible here.
And there you have it. Now this solves the matter with the Rasengan.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 05:48   Link #544
Alchemist007
*Author

Naruto con flaming attire = win
Old 2008-12-30, 06:13   Link #545
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Doesn't look like a Rasengan to me. It's not glowing enough.
At most it looks like the imperfect Pre-Rasengan, Naruto used against Kabuto, for the first time he was using it, when he was doing it without clones.
But more than that it looks like a part of the mechanical body of Pain. A part which could be seen before, when the body already was destroyed.
I think you're in denial now. Its obvious that he's using a Rasengan. Look at his palm formed around the Rasengan. There is absolutely no reason for Naruto to use a "pre-rasengan" when he can do the completed version just fine. Its easy to see that the point of damage centered around the "mechanical object". Notice how everything else is pretty much in pieces except the "mechanical object".
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 06:17   Link #546
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
lol all those hokage naruto cosplay costumes are going to get a recall, lol people who already brought them are will be furious

yeah its a resengan...

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 07:10   Link #547
Ero-Senn1n

Konoha people didn't collect all data on Pain for nothing, so in the next chapters they will somehow tell Naruto all that information. I think Naruto will make some kagebunshins to go around Konoha and check out people's state, and while he makes sure they live they'll tell his KB all the info.

I don't expect anything more from Danzou, that old fool will die a pathetic death without doing anything important.

It's quite clear by now that the genin ranked Naruto is far more stronger than all other in the village, including elite jounins Gai and Kakashi and the 5th hokage. He stands against Pain alone while the others despite ganging up on single pain bodies were not able to win. Kakashi's fight was nice, he was the best Konoha could offer against Pain, now that Jiraiya and Itachi are dead all others in Konoha are weak. It would have been cool if the strongest Hyuuga were in the village, but it seems Kishimoto does not like Hyuuga or he simply has no idea what powers he should give to them. The spoiler about a 2nd level byakugan was fake too.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 07:36   Link #548
filthydani

never imagined that naruto would be that strong without the kyuubi, i wonder how strong he would be if he released all the 9 tails in sage mode
filthydani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 08:14   Link #549
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
We never see him doing a complete Rasengan with one hand (without Kyuubi)!

And look at it closely: There is something black inside the round object, like swirls, so it's definately not the complete Rasengan. A finished Rasengan is a perfect round glowing spere, without any visible insides. A Pre-Rasengan still contains swirls from the chakra motion.
You can see examples of both of them in chapter 167.
Well if u look at J_Man rasengan while in sage mode its pretty much exactly the same, except larger... and as for comparisons between now and before... kishi's artwork has changed with a lot of things... even in that exact chapter you quoted tsunade looks different.. but im convinced shes the same person in this chapter, and she hasnt aged ... either you refuse to believe he is doing a one hand rasengan (Which might not be the case anyway).. or you hope it to be a simple punch to show super str to compliment our protagonists new found speed... apart from being any sort of variant of the rasengan, it has to be equal or greater in strength to be able to destroy asura pain as it did... an incomplete rasengan would have done nothing but graze the surface as stated by the examples given by J_Man during there rasengan training in part 1
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 09:04   Link #550
Slayerx

There's a scanlation out, though the quality is bad... didn't even notice that Naruto used rasengan to take out the pain body... and it's hard to tell of kakashi, it almost looks like his sharigan eye is open, but it's hard to tell

though there is one thing i can't help but notice... Hinata... if i recall i do believe this is her first appearance in this whole arc. Also, Sakura could not see what was going on and as such Kishi gave her a random nameless Hyuuga to be with her to give her the play by play of what's going on... of course, kishi could have easily replaced that random hyuuga with hinata and thus have hinata watch naruto from a far and give Sakura the play by play

kinda reminded of the mission where naruto's team ran into Kabuto and then tobi... Hinata gets to be not only part of the team, but get's paired up with Naruto, and yet the only role she has in the entire arc was making commentaries about Kabuto's and Tobi's chakra; she's gets close to Naruto but doesn't get a single bit of interaction with him or meaningful development... in essence she could have been replaced by a random nameless Hyuuga... hey, i guess that's what Kishi is doing here, he's just cutting out the minute man

Poor Hinata, no matter how much she wants to get closer to Naruto and how much her fans may cheer for her, Kishi never let's her get any meaningful development

Last edited by Slayerx; 2008-12-30 at 09:21.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 10:30   Link #551
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Poor Hinata, no matter how much she wants to get closer to Naruto and how much her fans may cheer for her, Kishi never let's her get any meaningful development
She does not have to "develop", neither did Chi-Chi devolop in DB/DBZ but she still became Goku's wife suddenly. It's just the way how shonen manga treats such matters, it's off panel but it's there.

I just remembered that in normal conditions Naruto should be able to use sennin mode only for a short time, however he is already using it. And since he cannot do the trick with the old frogs to gather nature energy, and there's no Kagebunshin either, i hope he has solved the problem of constantly being in sage mode without the stupid kagebunshin trick. Using KB for everything that he does is becoming annoying.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 10:39   Link #552
nitteo
blah blah blah

At this point, Naruto can have any female in the village he wants. LOL

I would love to see Killer Bee get into this fight also!

I want to see Tsunade fight one of the Peins, the Summoning Pein will probably fight the Frog Summons.

This will end on a draw, or more like Pein not finishing his mission.

By the Way, Danzou and his group should've been buried underground in that blast.

Last edited by nitteo; 2008-12-30 at 10:52.
nitteo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 10:55   Link #553
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
She does not have to "develop", neither did Chi-Chi devolop in DB/DBZ but she still became Goku's wife suddenly. It's just the way how shonen manga treats such matters, it's off panel but it's there.

I just remembered that in normal conditions Naruto should be able to use sennin mode only for a short time, however he is already using it. And since he cannot do the trick with the old frogs to gather nature energy, and there's no Kagebunshin either, i hope he has solved the problem of constantly being in sage mode without the stupid kagebunshin trick. Using KB for everything that he does is becoming annoying.
I think he really mastered it - like a toad. He went beyond the rules already, which is necessary to defeat an enemy who calls himself god.
Old 2008-12-30, 11:24   Link #554
Eumenthol

Question pain

IMO the next chapter and so on, all of the six pain/nagato bodies will be defeated by naruto. He wins the battle but not the war. The real body is still somewhere else. I think the real body is weak thats y he use decoy bodies to fight for him. Maybe he's sitting on a bed like a paralyzed dude. Naruto will be mad knowing that pain is not dead yet. So after this he will get serious and tracked him and finally defeat Nagato in his bed. LOL who knows what kishi is thingking.. damn another two boring weeks. http://forums.animesuki.com/images/a...frustrated.gif
Eumenthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 11:37   Link #555
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceNFrills View Post
Lol I thought that part was funny too
Naruto look so cool now, especially in hermit mode. And when Konan said something about thisis as far as blah blah.. does that mean she's retreating?
Yeah, well for some reason i think she fortified the bodies of pain. With her clones.
But i doubt she'll be fighting. I wonder though... what are Kisame, Madara and Zetsu doing? Hunting on Sasuke? Because they said he'll be in trouble if he betrayed them. And he made them all look like a fool down there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Are my eyes deceiving me? Is Naruto finally a badass after years of total suckage? *anticipates the next chapter*
...It might be a genjutsu indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
I think you're in denial now. Its obvious that he's using a Rasengan. Look at his palm formed around the Rasengan. There is absolutely no reason for Naruto to use a "pre-rasengan" when he can do the completed version just fine. Its easy to see that the point of damage centered around the "mechanical object". Notice how everything else is pretty much in pieces except the "mechanical object".
LOL Yeah, i wanted to say that exact same thing. That's a clear Rasengan. And there's no reason why he would use a incomplete technique against a badass called Pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
At this point, Naruto can have any female in the village he wants. LOL

I would love to see Killer Bee get into this fight also!

I want to see Tsunade fight one of the Peins, the Summoning Pein will probably fight the Frog Summons.

This will end on a draw, or more like Pein not finishing his mission.

By the Way, Danzou and his group should've been buried underground in that blast.
One thing really concerns me. And i think Danzou will use that. Naruto is in very deep trouble i think.
When Pain used his jutsu... he destroyed pretty much the entire village. And Naruto happened to appear at that exact moment at the center of the entire crater.

I think Danzou will claim that Naruto destroyed the village. And will kill or get rid of the survivors including Tsunade. Even though many havent seen what exactly happend... they CAN see Naruto right now...since he's on top of the frogs.
Danzou might say something like...he tried to kill Pain but in the process he destroyed half of the village...this fox cant be trusted blabla to kill/banish Naruto.

I think he did surpass Jiraiya but not by far (yet). Though his speed might be the best of all konoha shinobi. But no one is saying something (who are watching the fight) about his speed.

One more thing....Hinata had a guard with her. Is this guard also guarding her during missions? (in the shadows) Because it seems obvious right now that the Head Family... the Heir...the succesor Hinata DOES get the protection that she needs.
Old 2008-12-30, 11:37   Link #556
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

hmmm....after seeing Naruto just own that one Pain in a flash he probably will win the fight; but is he fast enough to escape Yohiko's force field thing? We seem to know all of Pain's abilities though, and all we currently know about Naruto is that he moves really, really, really fast, can can use rasengan with one hand lol

Maybe Donzou and the Root Anbu arent right underneath Kanoha, amybe they're somewhere close to Kanoha; it would be kinda dumb if Kishimoto just killed off Danzou like that; BOOM! "oh no we're gonna get crushed, BLEH!". I know Sai isnt a very important character, but where is he? o_o
I bet when/of Danzou see's Naruto in Sage form he's gonna fear Naruto even more, and piss his pants lol

another thing, i dont get what happened to Konan, was she never there to begin with?? It was a Paper clone, so is the real Konan still in Amegakure?
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 11:50   Link #557
redshi
MANGA AND TV EXPERT
*Artist

this chapter was awesome i just read it^_^
redshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 12:01   Link #558
Slayerx

Quote:
No that's how Kishi and Toriyama do things apparently... other shonen either have some level of development or avoid love all together

And i wasn't really speaking just about NaruXHina specifically, but just developing Hinata's character in general. Her character hasn't changed one bit since the chunin exams and it seems that an opportunity Kishi might have to push her character a step furthar just gets wasted... Naruto is, in a way, a source of inspiration for Hinata, if anyone can push her forward it's interaction through him

Quote:
Well he might have gone into Sage mode before he left, and he could have a Kage bushins back in the frog homeland supplying him with natural chakra that he needs... it would be nice for KB to NOT be the answer to everything, but that does seem to be where naruto was going with the whole "trying to look left and right at the same time" revelation... y'know, KB being the answer to all things might not be so bad if Naruto had a wider varity of moves to begin with; Kishi really did miss out with the time skip as an excuse to increase Naruto's variety of moves... would have been simple to give Naruto some of jiraiya's moves; not to mention making more use of those toad summons...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimyu
Maybe Donzou and the Root Anbu arent right underneath Kanoha, amybe they're somewhere close to Kanoha; it would be kinda dumb if Kishimoto just killed off Danzou like that; BOOM! "oh no we're gonna get crushed, BLEH!".
pheh, i wouldn't mind... he sucks as a villian... i was kinda hoping for something more dynamic out of his character, but then he showed little care for kohona ninjas as he declared wanting to be Hokage himself... i was kinda hoping it was a mislead that he was evil and really had the best intentions for Kohona, but his declaration makes him just sound petty
Quote:
I know Sai isnt a very important character, but where is he? o_o
Heh... one thing i recalled thinking back to the mission where Naruto ran into Kabuto and then Tobi, was if i remeber correctly, Sai just kinda dissapeared and there was no explanation on where he went... that might have even been the last time we saw him, though i'd really need to check up on that... i think that was the last time i remember seeing him... if he did anything since then it must have been very insignificant
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-30, 12:04   Link #559
seiji_kun

Let me start with that I think a lot of you users have to have MS since your eyesight has to suck if you didn't saw that Rasengan. Tbh I don't see how you could have missed that sphere comming out of his hand. I don't want to sound to offensive but I thought it was obvious from the start. I thougth even the spoilers said he rasengad Pain so kind of hilarious imo to see people contest it while dissing the low quality of the scans.

Guess those little rasengans just don't do it anymore for people, especially when you got a lil fart like Konohamaru using it.

Quote:
though there is one thing i can't help but notice... Hinata... if i recall i do believe this is her first appearance in this whole arc. Also, Sakura could not see what was going on and as such Kishi gave her a random nameless Hyuuga to be with her to give her the play by play of what's going on... of course, kishi could have easily replaced that random hyuuga with hinata and thus have hinata watch naruto from a far and give Sakura the play by play
Her first appearance was ch 420 (page 19). We Hinata watchers know it bye heart since it was one of her few appearances. So since he didn't use Hinata as a narrator for Sakura can I hope she'll come still in play? (just joking as a Hinata fan that gets owned bye Kishi each time showing how useless she is)

Quote:
kinda reminded of the mission where naruto's team ran into Kabuto and then tobi... Hinata gets to be not only part of the team, but get's paired up with Naruto, and yet the only role she has in the entire arc was making commentaries about Kabuto's and Tobi's chakra; she's gets close to Naruto but doesn't get a single bit of interaction with him or meaningful development... in essence she could have been replaced by a random nameless Hyuuga... hey, i guess that's what Kishi is doing here, he's just cutting out the minute man
Can't us delusional Hinata fans see that as major development between Hinata & Naruto since Kabuto says in front of her that he's got the kyuubi sealed inside him.

Since they are some people that believe pa toad could know Yahiko Pain his power due to off panel action with Jiraya then who knows, maybe Hinata jumped in his arms after hearing he got Kyuubi inside him of Kabuto and start making out with him...

Quote:
True, maybe it's time we Hinata fans kidnap him and force to write about her like was done maybe with Sasuke. The maybe is cause we all know Kishi is gay for Sasuke or at least has a soft spot for him.
Well I can still hope Kishi has Naruto change the way of the Hyugas bye marrying Hinata like he promised Neji can't I?

Quote:
Thanks this at least gives me still hope to keep hoping in a Naruto-Hinata ending when we suddenly see Sakura screaming Naruto...
But on the other hand is it justified hope, since there are almost no paralels between them. Except that both protagonists both wear orange.

Quote:
Since Kishi was kind of mysterious with his training imo. Like that training he did behind pa-toad's back. Since I'm one of those people that think he was doing FSR training.

However that makes me question two things:

a) Did he learn a way to use less clones or did he figure out a way to solve the looking left & right without using a kage bunshin and even learned to use rasengan without using a clone due to using nature energy? Since we only saw one Naruto standing there after using but don't get me wrong, the clones could've vaporized when the FSR is completed so I know it doesn't rule out him using clones during that training behind pa-toad's back. If he did he maybe used it also as the answer to his using Nature energy problem.

b) Was he throwing FSR? Cause it seriously did look like he created something destructo disc like?
Old 2008-12-30, 12:16   Link #560
Mandrake

Naruto was able to do a one handed rasengan when in kyubi mode vs sasuke. Which leads me to believe that with the extra chakra powering him internally in sage mode, makes him able to do the same thing. And with the added training and affiliation to the essence of nature, I wonder how fast he can do a one handed rasengan.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote