Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-21, 17:31   Link #101
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Yeh, I was wondering about that too.
Im thinking it might be 1st squad VC, but if Hachi's teammate is not captain level then Hachi looks like the strongest Vizard because he is essentially soloing an espada (in the same way Soi Fon tried to)
Old 2009-07-21, 17:48   Link #102
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Im thinking it might be 1st squad VC, but if Hachi's teammate is not captain level then Hachi looks like the strongest Vizard because he is essentially soloing an espada (in the same way Soi Fon tried to)
Well in comparison to Soi Fon he isn't at disadvantage as she was and his powers are really unique. Very similar to Orihime's and we had guessed quiet long time ago that they could work on Barragan.

Hachi might win against Barragan, but can easily get killed by Halibel.
Old 2009-07-21, 17:57   Link #103
astrallionheart

Quote:
I wouldn't go that far, Toshiro struggles in all his fights when all Yama-jii has to do is release Shikai and the fight is pretty much over.

even though he only uses his zanpaktou he still as trouble in most fights
That was my argument (his poor track record), although there was a huge uproar about how how he was fighting with an 80% limiter in all those contests which was true I have to admit and the only time he fought without one (and I mean an actual fight, not getting sneak attacked by Aizen), he was getting manhandled by Gin. Of course I'll give Hitsu the benefit of the doubt there because Gin cut through Matsumoto's sword like a knife through butter and is simply on another level.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:00   Link #104
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Hachi might win against Barragan, but can easily get killed by Halibel.
I don't know if Halibel would win that easy against him , his instant barriers are pretty hax. But then Halibel hasn't really shown any abilities yet so she might be able to take him.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:01   Link #105
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
That was my argument (his poor track record), although there was a huge uproar about how how he was fighting with an 80% limiter in all those contests which was true I have to admit and the only time he fought without one (and I mean an actual fight, not getting sneak attacked by Aizen), he was getting manhandled by Gin. Of course I'll give Hitsu the benefit of the doubt there because Gin cut through Matsumoto's sword like a knife through butter and is simply on another level.
I have to agree.
It was the only real fight without any random power ups and fanservice and the only Hitsu fight which I can watch without getting frustrated.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:06   Link #106
Gin
*Artist

i guess most ice-type zanpaktous must be really weak since Hitsuguya feels the need to remind everyone that he has has the strongest ice-type zanpaktou right before getting man-handled
Old 2009-07-21, 18:09   Link #107
kitten320

Quote:
I don't know if Halibel would win that easy against him , his instant barriers are pretty hax. But then Halibel hasn't really shown any abilities yet so she might be able to take him.
Well I'm just saying that against Halibel he has less chances.

Quote:
i guess most ice-type zanpaktous must be really weak since Hitsuguya feels the need to remind everyone that he has has the strongest ice-type zanpaktou right before getting man-handled
It is the most annoying part about all his battles... why can't he keep his mouth shut?
Old 2009-07-21, 18:15   Link #108
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
It is the most annoying part about all his battles... why can't he keep his mouth shut?
idk maybe the same reason that Kira has to explain his zanpaktou in every fight he has
Old 2009-07-21, 18:28   Link #109
kitten320

Quote:
idk maybe the same reason that Kira has to explain his zanpaktou in every fight he has
Well I don't mond all explanations since everyone does it, but why to boast?
Old 2009-07-21, 18:33   Link #110
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
And any prove that Ichigo will beat Hitsugaya? Just think about it... Unreleased Ulquiorra raped Ichigo... he is 4th... Hitsugaya by your words had won against Halibel... doesn't it mean that Hitsu would win against Ichigo then?
Well actually i think people consider Ichigo toooo weak, he doesnt get credit at all i mean i believe that a few captains would lose vs Grimmjow simply because of his speed and power.. Grimmjow would destroy Hitsugaya there for Ichigo would destroy Hitsugaya in my books simply because Ichi and Grimmjow don;t differ that much in fighting. Hitsugaya would be out speed by Ichigo just like byakua only worse now since Ichi has the mask..

And i think we can agree that a mach-up of Grimmjow vs Soi would be interessting altough i believe she would still be outclassed

And that analysation isn't completly accurate to say that Hitsugaya would be stronger just because he got matched up vs Hallibel, could withstand and perhaps beat her. That would actually proof more that Ulquirr was indeed superior. That was my initial point actually by pointing out, even if Hitsugaya was stronger than Ichi the gab between them coudn't be as big, differ as much or result in the rape that Ichi got from Ulquiorra which would mean that... yea that Ulquirroa surpasses both, Hitsugaya and Hallibel.

But hey these theories/analysations obviously don't work for bleach.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:38   Link #111
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Komamura and Hisagi never had a chance. Even though I consider Tousen weak, but he definetly is much stronger than those 2.
Where's the bases for such a statement?
Actually considering their abilities.
I would said that Aizen, Tousen, and Gin (even though we haven't seen Gin's true fighting ability) are the stronger characters, giving their fighting styles.
Aizen is strong in Reiatsu, Kido, Swordsmanship, and Flash Step, but what makes him true strong is his fighting style which is Deception, his sword's ability to place hypnosis on the entire SS, he could have killed anybody he wanted and they wouldn't had seen it coming.
Tousen is strong in Reiatsu, Flash Step, Kido, and Swordsmanship, but what makes him dangerous is his fighting style, which is Assassination, his Sword's ability COMPLETELY CUTS THE SENSES, and for people with brains, you cant control you're Reiatsu if your body and mind can't recognize its there, so that makes every person no matter how strong vulnerable.
And we can see that because of Aizen's and Tousen's ability to manipulate or control (or whatever you wanna call it) the Senses makes them difficult opponents.

Quote:
So since Tousen is fighting Komamura and Hisagi, does that mean that Shinji will go back to fighting Aizen? Or will Gin step in?
I know you want to see Gin fight so bad.
I actually do too.
I want to see him fight 4real with all his strength.
Not toy around like he did with Ice-Dragon boy
Old 2009-07-21, 18:49   Link #112
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Well actually i think people consider Ichigo toooo weak, he doesnt get credit at all i mean i believe that a few captains would lose vs Grimmjow simply because of his speed and power.. Grimmjow would destroy Hitsugaya there for Ichigo would destroy Hitsugaya in my books simply because Ichi and Grimmjow don;t differ that much in fighting. Hitsugaya would be out speed by Ichigo just like byakua only worse now since Ichi has the mask..

And i think we can agree that a mach-up of Grimmjow vs Soi would be interessting altough i believe she would still be outclassed

And that analysation isn't completly accurate to say that Hitsugaya would be stronger just because he got matched up vs Hallibel, could withstand and perhaps beat her. That would actually proof more that Ulquirr was indeed superior. That was my initial point actually by pointing out, even if Hitsugaya was stronger than Ichi the gab between them coudn't be as big, differ as much or result in the rape that Ichi got from Ulquiorra which would mean that... yea that Ulquirroa surpasses both, Hitsugaya and Hallibel.

But hey these theories/analysations obviously don't work for bleach.
I kinda get your point there... in other words I would suggest us to simply stop comparing at least for now

And about Grimmjow/Soi Fon fight... I guess I would have to agree. Although Grimmjow would be in quiet bad shape. Since he is quiet a close fighter and she owns in close fights

But if her shunko is finally fully developed, then Grimmjow goes down but also in hard fight.

AddiKtioNn-BlaCk particulary every captain is good in sword fight. And if you are fast enough, simply don't let him realease his bankai as did Halibel who had attacked Hitsugaya while he was releasing. Besides Tousen's bankai doesn't take such big area.
Old 2009-07-21, 18:58   Link #113
wirajati

Aizen:we wont have to move our fingers (some hours ago)
Aizen: well, we'll need to move our fingers, , some elbows, knees and butts... yeap please draw some swords (current)

later...
Aizen: Guys, pack yourselves (on seeing urahara, yoruichi, tessai and the mysterious Isshin and Ryuken, I can dream on these right?)
Old 2009-07-21, 19:06   Link #114
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Besides Tousen's bankai doesn't take such big area.
Tousen may have improved his Bankai.
Old 2009-07-21, 19:06   Link #115
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Besides Tousen's bankai doesn't take such big area.
You are saying it as if it is bound to a certain size. But Tousen made his Enma Korogi just as big as the building beneath it can handle, a coincidence?
Old 2009-07-21, 19:12   Link #116
kitten320

Well if he will be able to take more space than was shown, I guess I will have to re-think my statement then^^
Old 2009-07-21, 19:42   Link #117
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Tousen may have improved his Bankai.
I hope for his sake that he improved something after the beating Kenpachi gave him
Old 2009-07-21, 20:16   Link #118
sayde

Tousens' bankai doesn't need improving. It's cheap enough already IMO. All Tousen needs to improve is his strategy which essentially comes down to less monologuing and more fighting.

Or better yet, he shouldn't even use Bankai. He should just stick to using his Shikai's initial release ability. Until someone is actually shown to avoid it somehow, it's seems like an instant KO technique.
Old 2009-07-21, 20:49   Link #119
SeanQ

Really now...I think Koma can whipe the floor with Tousen, though they both equally suck imo...Koma can just swing that big ass sword sideways, while Tousen is monologueing an idiot, and bam, finished and done.
________
Body Science

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:53.
Old 2009-07-21, 21:54   Link #120
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Really now...I think Koma can whipe the floor with Tousen, though they both equally suck imo...Koma can just swing that big ass sword sideways, while Tousen is monologueing an idiot, and bam, finished and done.
i dunno...i don't think koma could bring himself to 'killing' tousen. kensei on the other hand...or shinji
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga