AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-07, 19:54   Link #2261
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

One thing here is that Harima was the one making the show, since it revolves around him, without him and it'll be just an all girls, Hanai, Asou and Harry Togou moments.

<bias>None can deny that the best/funny/romantic.epic moments with the girls are with only one man HARIMA! and non of the SR guys can match those moments.</bias>
Old 2009-08-08, 00:13   Link #2262
taichikun14

I was hoping to have one more scene of Harima >> Tenma as they were always really hilarious or incredibly sweet...sooo I guess the end of SRZ was okay...at least he seems to have an understanding with Karasuma that they both love her... Ah I dunno, I think I'll just go with the original SR ending.

I guess SR is really over now. It was fun, but I wish it could've gone out with a bang.
taichikun14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 01:49   Link #2263
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
hm, youre damn right
what would Harima be, without his tenma love tunnel vision?
I mean, the whole series is based on his tunnel vision, without that, I don't think that he would be the same without that

or all those misunderstandings are also based on his love and tunnel vision
xD
Tenma is not needed. You can replace one tunnel vision with another (manga-love tunnel vision f.e.). What is needed is the tunnel vision, but not Tenma.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 08:38   Link #2264
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Tenma is not needed. You can replace one tunnel vision with another (manga-love tunnel vision f.e.). What is needed is the tunnel vision, but not Tenma.
hm yeah right, too
as long as Harima is a anime character, KJ could still make Harime the way the was in SR ... lets say it like that, Harima's personality is not free lol
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-08, 10:11   Link #2265
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth_760 View Post
hm yeah right, too
as long as Harima is a anime character, KJ could still make Harime the way the was in SR ... lets say it like that, Harima's personality is not free lol
you are full of rights sephi.... lols
Old 2009-08-08, 11:18   Link #2266
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tenma is like Harima's prison chains and prison iron balls that keep him from looking at other girls...But that makes him one of the most unique characters in anime a one guy girl.

But SR is over. Then (like DarkNemo said) there is NO MORE NEED FOR TENMA!!!
Old 2009-08-08, 17:04   Link #2267
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
you are full of rights sephi.... lols
sure I am
my own is just as big as a birds brain lol

so I need to stuff as many stuff in there as possible xD
Old 2009-08-09, 04:46   Link #2268
traumatize

Well we all know SR series has been finalized thanx to the school rumble Z final chapter. The final manga chapter was good it shows how Tenma and Harima having the person most of the fans of SR wish they would have (tenma = karasuma & Harima = eri). However, i have a different opinion, why would they not consider Harima ending with Yakumo?

From my stand i think the only SRZ char that would end being alone is Yakumo coz shes so hooked up to her sister and the only person who can understand her is Harima but now with Eri?

there another SR character that totally head over heals with Eri ryt? the one who had a fight with Harima, the one who has the scar? both of them are very emotional charcter and somewhat violent yet very kind in nature i think Eri can hook up with him. Well im just one of the Harima+ Yakumo person. well i hope the anime ending will have a few twist which is very different from the Manga!! God speed
traumatize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 06:11   Link #2269
Talitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by traumatize View Post
Well we all know SR series has been finalized thanx to the school rumble Z final chapter. The final manga chapter was good it shows how Tenma and Harima having the person most of the fans of SR wish they would have (tenma = karasuma & Harima = eri). However, i have a different opinion, why would they not consider Harima ending with Yakumo?
My thoughts exactly. I didn't get the feeling that Harima ended up with Sawachika though, since the scenes only were suggesting something. It's pretty much a cliffhanger IMO. The fact that the last few episodes of the actual SR are like two years later after the events of SRZ 10#, Sawachika and Harima didn't seem that close... not close at all. Sawachika mentioned that one day she will find a man who truly loves him straight to Harima's face, so that doesn't leave that much to speculate And Harima definitely doesn't end up with Tenma. Why not Yakumo, then? ^^ Maybe KJ will come back to his senses after noticing SR is the thing he should be doing instead of Natsu No Arashi and Honwaka Action!

But darn, Harima-standalone manga would be kickass!
Old 2009-08-09, 07:34   Link #2270
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Maybe we'd get a Harima look alike in Honkawa Action!
Old 2009-08-09, 08:51   Link #2271
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by traumatize View Post

From my stand i think the only SRZ char that would end being alone is Yakumo coz shes so hooked up to her sister and the only person who can understand her is Harima but now with Eri?

there another SR character that totally head over heals with Eri ryt? the one who had a fight with Harima, the one who has the scar? both of them are very emotional charcter and somewhat violent yet very kind in nature i think Eri can hook up with him. Well im just one of the Harima+ Yakumo person. well i hope the anime ending will have a few twist which is very different from the Manga!! God speed
Well, there are implications of Eri/Harima, ad tose are more than Yakumo/Harima have. It is pretty obvious that in the end KJ preferred flag over onigiri, and even Yakumo herself in c 9 states that Eri is the one who does not give up thus has the most chances to break Harima's wall. Well maybe KJ was influenced by the fans because as you know Eri/Harima is the most popular pairing in SR.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 10:06   Link #2272
CaptainSmoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Harima needs to be alone kicking the crap out of the underworld which he has done in the SR manga.

No other SR character appearances he needs a BRAND NEW START. No TENMA, NO ERI, No Yakumo nor any trace of SR. Just him and a brand new cast + story.

Really...? I kind of got fed up of anything KJ related so im not really interested in seeing more Harima dbz warfare or gang warfare...

i think all this Sr fan asks for is perhaps a 30 page 1 shot manga called SR Future(?) where it shows all the best Sr charachters and perhaps a family setting for Harima and Eri along with some conclusion for Yakumo... probably wont happen... so i guess i should stop hoping...
CaptainSmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 12:03   Link #2273
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post
Really...? I kind of got fed up of anything KJ related so im not really interested in seeing more Harima dbz warfare or gang warfare...

i think all this Sr fan asks for is perhaps a 30 page 1 shot manga called SR Future(?) where it shows all the best Sr charachters and perhaps a family setting for Harima and Eri along with some conclusion for Yakumo... probably wont happen... so i guess i should stop hoping...

YES!!! A GANG WARFARE IN THE FUTURE!!! and special forces will stop Harima's take over the world!!!

Wait a minute...that sounds like Honakawa Action!...Military based against war... >_> KJ is ahead of us!

But for the 30 page 1 shot manga I can dig that. KJ needs to do that seriously.
Old 2009-08-09, 12:39   Link #2274
lonewolf777
Disabled By Request

Weeeeell.... maybe 50 pages would be a little more like it XD
lonewolf777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 18:04   Link #2275
paladinenvec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunk View Post
Jin Kobayashi is gonna do a new serie ! The name's "Honkawa Action!", and it will be published in some new Kodansha's magazine, the "Bessatsu Shônen Magazine".

For now, there is just this image :
Spoiler for Honkawa Action!:
Anyone knows if it's a monthly or a weekly magazine.
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-09, 18:22   Link #2276
TMSIDR
Haruhi's Minion

Quote:
Originally Posted by paladinenvec View Post
Anyone knows if it's a monthly or a weekly magazine.
It's a monthly magazine if ANN is right.
Old 2009-08-09, 22:50   Link #2277
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
an unnamed "heartwarming" action title in the fourth issue.
Unnamed? It's already named!

Action title finally he has done it! What he wanted an action manga!

"Heart Warming"...Hmm never knew KJ was into Japanese War and History and Military. He must have watched the GI Joe movie. LOL! Gotta watch that later.
Old 2009-08-10, 08:52   Link #2278
Freeter
beyond

Note to Jin: finish Arashi first.

Stop trying to bite off more than you can chew.
Old 2009-08-10, 10:50   Link #2279
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Note to Jin: finish Arashi first.

Stop trying to bite off more than you can chew.
QFT.

KJ's gonna be eating again manga projects...Hope he doesn't puke like he did to SR.

Possible KJ's ending NNA early?
Old 2009-08-10, 15:54   Link #2280
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSmoker View Post

it would be even nicer if he would do something like 10 mangas of SR future!
SR for the win xD
I mean, a one shot would satisfy me, but I'd love to see more

Last edited by Sephiroth_760; 2009-08-12 at 08:58.

Tags
comedy