AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-28, 23:07   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Interesting and Potentially True Naruto Rumors

One of the things I really enjoy is following the Anime Rumor Networks. These are groups of sites, forums, irc channels and other places where rumors about upcoming and existing series are posted. Most of the time the rumors are wrong or incorrect, but there is still a good 5-10% of the rumors that are dead on or extremely close. Hence why I still follow them. The other reason would be that some of the obviously wrong rumors are tons of fun to read.

Lately the rumor networks have been getting perty off the wall and wacky, however I did find a few real gems that seem perty feasible and possibly could happen, but we'll never know until they either do, or it reaches a point in the series that it's proven wrong. Disclaimer: These are only rumor and conjecture on the part of anime fans on the internet and although they appear to have a high chance of occuring, being that they are just rumors, don't take them as fact until we see them in print. Since some of this may end up being spoilers, I'm putting it in tags.

Spoiler:

Well, that's all of the major ones I'm going to list. There's a few more, but they're far enough offbeat, so I won't list them. Again, do note, these are only rumors and should be treated as such. If you guys want to, pipe in with a few rumors you think may or could happen. It would be interesting to see your general take on potential future events.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:15   Link #2
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

man u kno one of those rumors actually might come true since they cant always keep sakura utterly useless. I mean while all these super jounnins are coming out, all sakura can do is basic skills that a genin does. making her into the thing that is stated in the rumor is the best way to solve the problem.

the rumor i heard was....
Spoiler:
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:25   Link #3
monir
cho~ kakkoii

What I heard is
Spoiler:
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:37   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

This aren't rumours at all, just assumption by some people.

Personally I heard that Konohamaru was going to kill Itachi thanks to a super jutsu learned from Sakura.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:42   Link #5
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
I think we've all come up with much better guesses than that. Although it would be nice to see Tsunade train Sakura.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:47   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

Personally I heard that Konohamaru was going to kill Itachi thanks to a super jutsu learned from Sakura.
Oh, remember that.

Also, the truth is that the Great Akiraguin Empire, leaded by LORD AKIRA will invade the earth. Orochimaru will try to stop LORD AKIRA with his ultimate and strongest jutsu, the Moonwalk no Jutsu. Even so, he won't be able to do it. LORD AKIRA destroys the world, and everybody dies. Finale

Oh, and don't forget that's before the appearance of the ARGH! zombie pirate LeChuck OK, I'll get a little serious here

Well, like Hunter-san said, it's just a bunch of guesses, not rumours. Even though almost everybody here have thought of these guesses already, and some were posted in the ol' forum.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:54   Link #7
monir
cho~ kakkoii

A promising thread...So, what is the counter technique Akira (asked by an Akira ignorant) uses to beat the great Moon Walk jutsu of Oro?
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-28, 23:58   Link #8
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Lol this thread is pretty funny And yea, those are just guesses at what can possibly happen and truthfully, I only see maybe 2 or 3 of them even slightly possible.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:05   Link #9
Ir0nExpress
Lord of Majik Chickins

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress
i've heard that
Spoiler:
one also from a friend that knows a girl who reads the manga, but this is probably just a rumor do to the fact it's not out even in japan yet
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:05   Link #10
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter

what he said^^^

and also, i dont think gaara will try and save naruto, the atasuki are actually after gaara's power also. they plan on obtaining all the demons and powerful monsters in the world in order to conquer it or destory it.

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!

And about that control wildlife one, You cant learn to use more than 1 summoning jutsu, its the same hand sings for every summoning jutsu, the only diffrence is the contract that you sign that makes you summon a diffrent type of animal/thing.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:07   Link #11
aznkoodies
[asian - coo - deez]

Send a message via AIM to aznkoodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
... I only see maybe 2 or 3 of them even slightly possible.
aznkoodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:36   Link #12
Kamui4356
Aria Company

well since we're making random guesses and passing them off as rumors:
Spoiler:
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:52   Link #13
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
A promising thread...So, what is the counter technique Akira (asked by an Akira ignorant) uses to beat the great Moon Walk jutsu of Oro?
LORD AKIRA isn't a ninja, and he doesn't even need a jutsu, only his mind. Watch Akira and you'll know what he's capable of doing
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 00:58   Link #14
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well, I also heard that a group of priests were going to go into the Naruto world, perform the Alter Boy No Jutsu, which would in turn burn the eyes out of everyone who saw the acts they commit. And yea....Akira ownz....
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 01:09   Link #15
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Oro would just use the Giant Stuffed Animal Hallucination Jutso against Lord Akira.

Anyway, here is my serious Naruto prediction. All of you can bow down to me later...

Spoiler:

Still, I wanna see Oro teach Sasuke how to summon snakes so that he can have a really nice one on one battle with Naruto.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 01:33   Link #16
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Sheesh. You people are about as bad as 90% of the people on the rumor networks.

I was kinda looking for some good rumors you may have heard or maybe some thoughts on possible future events. Although I do have to admit a few of you came up with some good ones.

The ones that were obvious sillyness were funny though.
Old 2003-11-29, 01:53   Link #17
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
well hell no akira cant take over the planet goku would come in to the rescueand destroy half of the galaxy with a strong kamehameha wave which finaly reaches earth but its stoped by narutos farting no jutsu then goku becomes friend with rock lee and teaches him more tai jitsu and they both form a rock band that hits the charts with the only competition being from pop group formed by choji, shika, ino.

sorry for being rude i was only joking around
whatever123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 03:22   Link #18
archzai

wait sorri... wut anime is Lord Akira from again? thx

nywayz

Spoiler:

some of them sound ludicrously insane...
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-29, 04:06   Link #19
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
some of them sound ludicrously insane...
You think these sound insane? You should see some of the other rumors I've seen. They make these rumors sound like gospel truth. I kid you not, I swear that some of the people on the rumor networks are on crack or something. And aside from most of the people being weird, they've gotten even weirder the last 6-8 months.
Old 2003-11-29, 05:00   Link #20
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
well its because everyone is speculatingthe way they like the story to go speculations r speculations no matter how logistic they might sound u cant know what happened until u c the chapter released