AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-28, 03:41   Link #41
Alchemist007
*Author

Looks like Kurosaki might be the one to beat Muramasa? Figures, he did that for all the other filler bad guy leaders.
Old 2009-10-28, 04:02   Link #42
ThaGuy
Go Baby Go!

From the previews...can we hope for a....

Spoiler for Episode:

*drools* *drools* *drools*

Also, whenever I saw Soifon's Zanpaktou Suzemebachi (sp?) I kept laughing and thought of this Family Guy clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=079bm...eature=related
Old 2009-10-28, 06:10   Link #43
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Looks like Kurosaki might be the one to beat Muramasa? Figures, he did that for all the other filler bad guy leaders.
...you mean every final boss? Including Byakuya in SS and the final bosses in the movies too~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
I wonder if the new OP spoils anything for the rest of this arc (namely that some Zanpakuto in it are apparantly good again while others are still evil) or if like the OP for the Bount and Amagi arcs it means nothing as those OPs showed lots of stuff that didn't happen.

I'm thinking the latter.
...AND the SS arc OP? I can't remember the Hitsugaya/Ishida fight or the Chad/Soifon fight

Why is this arc compared to the Bount/Amagai arcs so quickly when there are just as many similarities to everything else?
Old 2009-10-28, 06:30   Link #44
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
...you mean every final boss? Including Byakuya in SS and the final bosses in the movies too~
Not to mention the most annoying thing when others cheer on Ichigo and tell him to on ahead. Why can't Byakuya, Kenpachi, Shunsui or Yamamoto finish off the main boss in certain arc? Nooo, it has to be main character, of course...

I hope Muramasa could be defeated by someone else, but I highly doubt it.
Old 2009-10-28, 06:51   Link #45
darkmaster074
------

finaly new op.............

anyway....WTF byakuya can defeat renji and Zambiru !!!!!
Old 2009-10-28, 06:55   Link #46
Hov

wabisuke finally in action fuck yea!!!

was another good episode, the filler is the only thing i look forward to in bleach now...
Old 2009-10-28, 07:14   Link #47
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGuy View Post
From the previews...can we hope for a....

Spoiler for Episode:

*drools* *drools* *drools*

Also, whenever I saw Soifon's Zanpaktou Suzemebachi (sp?) I kept laughing and thought of this Family Guy clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=079bm...eature=related
I couldn't stop laughing when her Zanpackuto said Soi fon needs to get a boyfriend TAKE THAT Soi fonxYoruichi supporters further proof for me to belive Soi fon is just a obsessed fangirl rather than yuri

so far i like Soi fons Zanpackuto XD she's cute and funny.

on another note, has anyone noticed how much they like to put in 5 seconds of heavy breathing nowadays?
Old 2009-10-28, 07:23   Link #48
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
on another note, has anyone noticed how much they like to put in 5 seconds of heavy breathing nowadays?
Well...what filler can someone add in bleach episodes, the setting's strict in SS-if it was the real world, they could cram some Keigo, Kon or Urahara jokes, but yeah...-breathes heavily-
Old 2009-10-28, 08:02   Link #49
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hov View Post
wabisuke finally in action fuck yea!!!

was another good episode, the filler is the only thing i look forward to in bleach now...
Same here, not interested in manga.

And damn, Suzumebachi really made me laugh
"If you are bored, get new garderobe and boyfriend" only Suzumebachi could say it and stay alive afterwards

Poor Soi Fon has fully lost her speach from such insolence
Old 2009-10-28, 08:40   Link #50
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Kira, you mother fucking beast. I hope at some point in the manga you become a captain because you totally deserve it. That smile made you look totally pimp and pwning Kazeshini for the second time was just awesome. Shame that Wabisuke caught you off guard. Why didn't you just let go of your sword?

It's nice that Kenpachi has returned. Predictably it was to be another Big Damn Heroes moment but what the hell, I'm just glad he's back.

And meanwhile Ukitake and Shunsui, have problems of their own. That was pretty damn funny how he just fell down dead.

Last edited by Haak; 2009-10-28 at 09:03.
Old 2009-10-28, 08:51   Link #51
Blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Kira, you mother fucking beast. I hope at some point in the manga you become a captain because you totally deserve it. Totally pwning Kazeshini for the second time was just awesome. Shame that Wabisuke caught you off guard. Why didn't you just let go of your sword?

It's nice that Kenpachi has returned. Predictably it was to be another Big Damn Heroes moment but what the hell, I'm just glad he's back.

And meanwhile Ukitake and Shunsui, have problems of their own. That was pretty damn funny how he just fell down dead.
O.o Kira mindf**k his opponents too. LOL. That face is comparable to Gin's smiley face.

Looks like this episode has set the fights for the next few episodes. And Ichigo is going to be in it. I really wouldn't mind if the anime team just take Ichigo and make him fight like Urahara/Byakuya/Hollow Ichigo instead of letting him run around, doing Getsuga Tenshou. Although it would be totally different from what is potrayed in the manga(fighting style, skill-wise), it would make Ichigo's fight very interesting.
Old 2009-10-28, 09:09   Link #52
ReinhartX

i gotta admit soifon looked so badass with that posing when she activated shunko to stop that lightning...
Old 2009-10-28, 09:12   Link #53
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Guess who's back:

Spoiler for space:
Old 2009-10-28, 12:05   Link #54
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReinhartX View Post
i gotta admit soifon looked so badass with that posing when she activated shunko to stop that lightning...
meh a bit OP but that Zanpackuto is kinda pathetic altho she can't stand up agenst Komomaru's speed can only OP slow and Powerful for so much.

and man, Major thumbs up for Kira he was a total BAD ASS in this episdoe
Old 2009-10-28, 12:38   Link #55
Gin
*Artist

Isane looked really good this episode, she managed to look strong before Mayuri's zanpakuto paralyzed her.
Yumichika's fight looked pretty cool as well, I am just wondering who will save him.
And of course Kira looked awesome this chapter, he had Kazeshini actually scared. I got the feeling that that fight was censored though, there wasn't any blood spray, and it looked like there should have been a large gash on Kazeshini' torso.

I'm wondering who Hisagi will save next episode, Kira or Yumichika? He's the only person that knows about Yumichika's real shikai and would be cool to see Hisagi get revenge on it since Yumichika beat him without a scratch. But on the other hand, Hisagi is closer friends with Kira and he does owe Kira a rescue.
Old 2009-10-28, 12:44   Link #56
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Gin would be proud of Kira's evil smile and that was a very ingenuous plan. Wabisuke's creepy look is awesome.

Suzumebachi is telling Soi Fon what she needs to hear

I wonder who will be owned by Kenpachi first.

And lol at two captains playing while everyone is battling. At least, they have a good excuse. That's a first.
Old 2009-10-28, 12:54   Link #57
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
And lol at two captains playing while everyone is battling. At least, they have a good excuse. That's a first.
Well most of the other captains are busy to. Soi Fon was the only captain fighting. Mayuri is in his lab, Unohana is probably healing people, Byakuya is a traitor, and Komamura got written out of the fillers in the first episode because he isn't popular.

I hope they keep up this animation style, it makes everything look more serious, even if it was a bit odd seeing Yumichika and Kira with sinister looks on their faces
Old 2009-10-28, 13:28   Link #58
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
I'm hesitant on Bya, since the situation was more complex and Aizen was the real dealio yo. Bya wasn't really leading anything except his own pride.
Old 2009-10-28, 14:17   Link #59
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

This "filler" arc is the next best one after SS arc. I just love that people are acting smart (e.g. Renji teleporting infront of Bya to stop him when he wanted to run.. etc). Fights are amazing!
Manga sux nowadays.

Wabisuke's design is scary. Overall, KT should learn from this arc
Old 2009-10-28, 14:59   Link #60
SeanQ

Hah...Byakuya mopped the floor with Renji and his crappy Zanpakutou...AGAIN!!!
Would've loved to see how he did it, but nonetheless, I enjoy the abusement of Renji.