AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-02, 07:16   Link #161
mechabao

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Could we go back to talking about the thread's title? Please?
So anyone have leads on where to get a copy of the movie?
mechabao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 07:40   Link #162
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechabao View Post
I've seen (and been a part of) those sorts of discussions which used to go on for several pages and frankly I don't want to see the same poor horse raised from the dead and then beaten to death again.
It still is not your place to try to make people shut up. Its not your forum, its our forum.

That being said, the discussion is a bit silly. Yeah, the majority on this site at least support Sheryl X Alto. However, no one can know how many think it a clear ending / troll ending. Unless we make a poll. ^^
Old 2009-12-02, 08:18   Link #163
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

And then, we'll argue about the poll results, won't we?

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 10:53   Link #164
justavisitor

nah, as long as ppl don't secretly change an opinion into a fact, then I am ok with it...

just that I can't stand someone said "We all know the ending is AXS"..because in my opinion, it's not XD and I think many ppl agree with me..so just don't state it as fact and drag me into it, then I won't have an issue to it...

I am posting less and less now but if I see someone secretly tries to put some "fake fact" in, I will proudly come out and say NO!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 11:03   Link #165
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
nah, as long as ppl don't secretly change an opinion into a fact, then I am ok with it...
You do realize you're not the only poster here, right? There's enough of us so that someone's always liable to take offense at something...

Old 2009-12-02, 11:10   Link #166
justavisitor

??
Exactly then that's why I say ppl don't state an opinion as fact...there are many ppl here who have different perspectives, and this show is not as clear as..let's say "Romeo and Juliet" that's why I feel I have to step out and say No when I read "We all know it's an AXS ending" because I really think many ppl won't agree on that statement..I don't mind using the term like "Some" but "We all" means it's dragging me into it and I don't agree with it one bit
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-12-02, 11:12   Link #167
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

No one's saying you can't do that, actually. I'm just stating the fact that, even if you don't take offense at something, someone else just might. It's the way of the game.

Old 2009-12-02, 11:18   Link #168
justavisitor

That's why I just come out and say that statement might not be right...I feel I should point out of what I think is an inappropriate comment, that's all
Old 2009-12-02, 11:21   Link #169
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

You really are missing the point, here, as I'm not talking about you "speaking out" at all. We'd better drop this already...

Old 2009-12-02, 11:27   Link #170
justavisitor

I agree, let's drop this issue
Old 2009-12-02, 11:34   Link #171
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Moving on, anyone's got a release date for the DVD?

Old 2009-12-02, 11:43   Link #172
wisteria233

Aren't Dvds released atleast 3-8 months after the movie? So as an estimate I'd have to say maybe in or March or June next year?
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 12:34   Link #173
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Sometimes, they come out sooner. Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Old 2009-12-02, 12:47   Link #174
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

We should hear about release information by Christmas day. I'd be released surprised if we don't hear anything going into 2010.
Old 2009-12-02, 12:50   Link #175
wisteria233

Well the Eureka Seven movie took like what 3 months to come out? Maybe they'll do the same with MF
wisteria233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 16:49   Link #176
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
Well the Eureka Seven movie took like what 3 months to come out? Maybe they'll do the same with MF
I'm crossing my fingers that it comes out sooner rather than later. I'm pretty anxious to see the movie and I think you'll be happy that Ranka's character seems to have been improved according to the spoilers that I've read

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 17:37   Link #177
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

It depends how long MF will run in the mainstream movie theaters. As people have said before, anywhere from 3 months to a year. That's what I'm predicting... ah well, at least we'll be able to be satiated with the movie around the same time the new one comes out.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 20:21   Link #178
Darial
Otaku in disguise

Hopefully soon. I can't wait to see this on my BR player.
Old 2009-12-02, 23:06   Link #179
mechabao

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
It still is not your place to try to make people shut up. Its not your forum, its our forum.

That being said, the discussion is a bit silly. Yeah, the majority on this site at least support Sheryl X Alto. However, no one can know how many think it a clear ending / troll ending. Unless we make a poll. ^^
Shut people up? My only intention was to change the course of dialogue and it worked.

By the way I didn't disagree with your other post. I'm part of the "we" you know.
mechabao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 04:15   Link #180
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechabao View Post
Shut people up? My only intention was to change the course of dialogue and it worked.
Actually it moved the discussion to a more appropiate thread, that's all. And got your post deleted.