AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-11-11, 15:26   Link #1881
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
That's more or less speculation. It's not certain the studio will go with this arc until the next OP (20 eps or so). It could end much earlier.

A few episodes ago I would agree with you hands-down. But now the story seems to progress very fast. Muramasha has already less than half his original servants.
It will make completely no sense if they will launch manga with this OP.
And why do you think it will end soon? Just because we saw Yamamoto, it doesn't mean the end is near.
Old 2009-11-11, 16:08   Link #1882
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well he could be right since we're already 15 episodes in but I really don't see the point in making an entirely new OP just for a few episodes...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 00:25   Link #1883
X207
Gamyūsa

i have a question regarding the bleach official character book: souls. just inside behind the cover is a bunch of small stickers. just what do the charm stickers say?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 01:03   Link #1884
Hiei_

hey everyone! I just started watching bleach a couple weeks ago and have gotten through all 167 english dubbed episodes. I was just curious if anyone knew when they will be releasing the new dubbed episodes? I could watch the subs but im so used to the dubbed voices that it just wouldnt be the same. Thanks for the help!
Hiei_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 01:14   Link #1885
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei_ View Post
hey everyone! I just started watching bleach a couple weeks ago and have gotten through all 167 english dubbed episodes. I was just curious if anyone knew when they will be releasing the new dubbed episodes? I could watch the subs but im so used to the dubbed voices that it just wouldnt be the same. Thanks for the help!
I think Cartoon Network shows 2 new episodes every Saturday. But you really should be watching subs and/or reading the manga.
Old 2009-12-01, 12:59   Link #1886
Airyline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0nEfQedh10#movie_player

What bleach music is it that plays from 3:17

Please please someone if you can give me it I will be so happy!
Airyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 16:28   Link #1887
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think Cartoon Network shows 2 new episodes every Saturday. But you really should be watching subs and/or reading the manga.
i think he already was watching from cartoon network. it cut out at 167 and is apparently gonna be on hiatus for a while.
this past weekend aired memories of nobody again and next weekend is diamond dust rebellion.
Old 2009-12-01, 16:35   Link #1888
Gin
*Artist

Oh, then I would expect it to return after that, or maybe after the holidays.
Old 2009-12-06, 18:25   Link #1889
Saiga Tatsumi

I have two questions.

1) How are Soul Reapers born in the Souol Society?

2) Do some of the souls let go to the spirit world through a "Conso"
Have a chance to become soul reapers
And did they explain How soul reapers are born in the anime?
Old 2009-12-06, 18:29   Link #1890
kamyu

Birth, Aging and Death In Soul Society
Old 2009-12-15, 12:40   Link #1891
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
fillers still going? if so any idea how many episodes more before we get back to the real deal? thnx
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 13:25   Link #1892
Airyline

Airyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-15, 16:01   Link #1893
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeDeR View Post
fillers still going? if so any idea how many episodes more before we get back to the real deal? thnx
yes they are still going. we don't know for how long. best guess is at least 6 more episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airyline View Post

i think it is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUMOMLHcvY
Old 2009-12-20, 11:55   Link #1894
Samurai dono
Anti-Manga Squad

Location: Anti-manga Corps Headquarters - Assassination Division
Hello everyone ..

I'm new here. I don't have much of an experience writing in forums, and my friends aren't exactly what you'd call otakus, so I also never really had the chance to enjoy proper anime-fan discussions .. I'm really looking forward to this .. Uroshkuneh

Now I have a question, but I must apologise in advance for two potential errors here .. First, if this is the wrong place for posting this question, and second, if this question had been posted before. Here goes;

So I liked the zanbaktou rebellion arc, except that I have a small problem with episode 239 (I think). Particularly the part where Hitsugaya reminisces about the pre shinigami period of his life. It was different from what they showed in earlier episodes, I'm sure you all remember. If my memory serves me right I think he grew with Hinamori, and he was hesitant of joining and, well you watched the whole thing too. Am I confusing my self and both stories actually fit in a bigger story, or are they really different ? in which case I'd like to know which is the truer one. I'm a big fan of this character.

I only watch the anime ..

Apologies for the lengthy post, and thanks in advance
Samurai dono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-20, 14:48   Link #1895
Ichiban Hayai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai dono View Post
Hello everyone ..
So I liked the zanbaktou rebellion arc, except that I have a small problem with episode 239 (I think). Particularly the part where Hitsugaya reminisces about the pre shinigami period of his life. It was different from what they showed in earlier episodes, I'm sure you all remember. If my memory serves me right I think he grew with Hinamori, and he was hesitant of joining and, well you watched the whole thing too. Am I confusing my self and both stories actually fit in a bigger story, or are they really different ? in which case I'd like to know which is the truer one. I'm a big fan of this character.
The 2 flashbacks are not self-excluding. In the old flashback Hitsugaya was living with Hinamori prior of her joining the 13 squads. After that she was not living with him, only visiting him. Also the fact the are not shown, does not deny the option of other persons living with him.

As for Hitsugaya not wanting to join the 13 squads, that holds true at the 2nd flashback too. At the end of 2nd flashback it is hinted that Matsumoto made him change his mind in order to get a grip of his dangerous power.

By the way welcome to the forum
Ichiban Hayai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 07:40   Link #1896
Samurai dono
Anti-Manga Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiban Hayai View Post
The 2 flashbacks are not self-excluding. In the old flashback Hitsugaya was living with Hinamori prior of her joining the 13 squads. After that she was not living with him, only visiting him. Also the fact the are not shown, does not deny the option of other persons living with him.

As for Hitsugaya not wanting to join the 13 squads, that holds true at the 2nd flashback too. At the end of 2nd flashback it is hinted that Matsumoto made him change his mind in order to get a grip of his dangerous power.
Oh

Well, I was under the impression that captains - or any extraordinarily powerful shinigami, for that matter - were sort of self-established (excuse my poor English, this was the best I could come up with lol), and that they made it this far by training or something, and weren't .. like .. gifted, or born with extraordinary powers and stuff like that. And I liked it better that way ..

Quote:
By the way welcome to the forum
Thanks

I forgot to ask one other thing; The last part in the same scene. I didn't get what the implied conversation that went between him and his granny was .. ?
Old 2009-12-21, 18:21   Link #1897
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai dono View Post
Oh

Well, I was under the impression that captains - or any extraordinarily powerful shinigami, for that matter - were sort of self-established (excuse my poor English, this was the best I could come up with lol), and that they made it this far by training or something, and weren't .. like .. gifted, or born with extraordinary powers and stuff like that. And I liked it better that way ..
well both cases are actually true (both in bleach and in real life).
most anyone can get there with enough hard work and time, but there are also naturals that can get there faster or more easily.

an example off the top of my head would be Iba (komamura's vc). he mentions that he was terrible at kido, but practiced hard so that he would be more well-rounded and get promoted to vc (think he was talking to Ikkaku).
Old 2009-12-21, 20:20   Link #1898
Gin
*Artist

Hisagi is another good example of a hard worker.
Butyou also have to remember that just because Toshiro was born with a lot of reiatsu, doesn't mean he didn't have to train hard. He was just strong and smart enough to skip through the academy really fast. Byakuya was also born with loads of reiatsu but he also trained really hard to be as strong as he is now.
Old 2009-12-23, 08:38   Link #1899
Samurai dono
Anti-Manga Squad

Well, yeah I guess you're right, and even if you weren't, I'm just gonna have to make peace with it ..

Thanks for the clarification, everyone.
Old 2009-12-23, 10:37   Link #1900
Solachinx
is a myth

So, I saw a clip from canon material on YouTube (the Ichi/Ulqui fight) and I figured that the canon was back on. However, the most recent episode is filler. How'd this come about, then? Has the fight been sprinkled throughout the filler episodes; was there an episode dedicated to the fight; has material been leaked; what? Thanks in advanced.

Tags
q&a