Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-12-30, 21:50   Link #161
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
----DO they have a chapter this week?
No. Again, for all those who have not read yet, there will be no chapter until at least January 10th-11th (thereabouts)...

edit: I updated the first page to reflect this info...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-30, 23:24   Link #162
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
So fake it hurts to read it.
Well of course it's a fake, it's only the part of what i imagined it will happen in the next chapter. Don't tell me you thought it was real.
Old 2009-12-31, 01:35   Link #163
yakumo-chan

I love Karin's eyes!!!

Im starting to become a Karin fan too!!!

Persona 4!!!!!
Old 2009-12-31, 18:26   Link #164
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Aw sheez no naruto for 2 weeks. Damint. Just when it looked like kishi was about to have oone of his golden moments. ugh. I just pray to god that kishi doesn't sell out and pull itachi out of his ass because the only kinda things that come out of asses is sh*t and shonen manga characters are no exception.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 16:11   Link #165
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Maybe Danzou's powers are an enhanced version of Madara's.

That Itachi better be another fake out by Danzou (to show all 3 of Itachi's techniques are useless or whatever). Itachi already gave Sasuke the instant burn on Madara. It would be retarded if he keeps coming out whenever Sasuke is in trouble.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 17:47   Link #166
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
It would be retarded if he keeps coming out whenever Sasuke is in trouble.
And that's the best reason for Kishimoto to do so.
Old 2010-01-02, 18:57   Link #167
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Maybe Danzou's powers are an enhanced version of Madara's.

That Itachi better be another fake out by Danzou (to show all 3 of Itachi's techniques are useless or whatever). Itachi already gave Sasuke the instant burn on Madara. It would be retarded if he keeps coming out whenever Sasuke is in trouble.
If you mean enhanced as in better then i highly doubt it. I mean this guy lived in konoha for god knows how long and he could'nt even defeat sandaime, the same guy who got snake raped by oro, which is the same guy who got mind raped by itachi and i dont think itachi would have stood a chance against madara. But if you mean enhanced as in a technique that is similar to madara's then i see that as a possibility. It might even give another excuse (yes it's still to farfetched to be a reason) for all those danzo=izuna theorist.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 20:06   Link #168
Nagatsu

Best thing Kishi could have Sauske do, which he wont, is have him confront all of the rookie ninja and kill off most of them. Then we can finally see Naruto want to kill him.
Nagatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 21:18   Link #169
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
If you mean enhanced as in better then i highly doubt it. I mean this guy lived in konoha for god knows how long and he could'nt even defeat sandaime, the same guy who got snake raped by oro, which is the same guy who got mind raped by itachi and i dont think itachi would have stood a chance against madara. But if you mean enhanced as in a technique that is similar to madara's then i see that as a possibility. It might even give another excuse (yes it's still to farfetched to be a reason) for all those danzo=izuna theorist.
Sandaime was reputed as the strongest Kage ever (Mentioned by Iruka, & Kishimoto himself in DB3) Orochi even commented that if it was even 10 years earlier, he would have been dead. The fact he had to prepare Edo Tensei, with the remains of Hashirama & Tobirama just proves how strong Hiruzen was even in his old age. You also have fallen into the delusion that because Ninja A (In this case Itachi) defeated Ninja B(Orochi) he could defeat any ninja Orochi has trumped over. Which just isn't the case, certain ninja's have there own strengths and weaknesses. for example the same advantages which Kirabi had over Sasuke (Ability to break Genjutsu) would mean very little against Sage Naruto, who in turn might be susceptible to Sasuke's genjutsu.

Other than that, I still can't believe there is still a whole week to go...
Old 2010-01-02, 21:22   Link #170
james0246

Well, don't worry...it's more than a week to go .
Old 2010-01-03, 06:21   Link #171
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Well, don't worry...it's more than a week to go .
Oh for fucks sake...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 12:01   Link #172
ragnos007

I have to admit that Danzous abilities are pretty awesome. His ability to get killed and still live, i think, has something to do with the 3 seals he made at the very beginning of the fight, just before he rushed sasuke. I am really looking forward to the how all this is happening. I wonder what was up with sasukes eyes, just before Itachi showed up. Is it a sign of his coming blindness??? I highly doubt it, though. it is true that over use of the MS does cause blindness, I think quite a bit more use is required for that, we will see though. I have to admit i am looking forward to the next chapter with Itachi. He looks pissed. Will Itachi scold Sasuke for the direction he has taken? Will there be any words between them? what will itachi do to danzou or vise versa. What will Madara do? he is now doubt shitting himself about what Itachi will say.

Also, I cant find the link on the site anymore, it was released on the 24th but now it is gone.. why???
Old 2010-01-03, 14:59   Link #173
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
I have to admit that Danzous abilities are pretty awesome. His ability to get killed and still live, i think, has something to do with the 3 seals he made at the very beginning of the fight, just before he rushed sasuke. I am really looking forward to the how all this is happening. I wonder what was up with sasukes eyes, just before Itachi showed up. Is it a sign of his coming blindness??? I highly doubt it, though. it is true that over use of the MS does cause blindness, I think quite a bit more use is required for that, we will see though. I have to admit i am looking forward to the next chapter with Itachi. He looks pissed. Will Itachi scold Sasuke for the direction he has taken? Will there be any words between them? what will itachi do to danzou or vise versa. What will Madara do? he is now doubt shitting himself about what Itachi will say.

Also, I cant find the link on the site anymore, it was released on the 24th but now it is gone.. why???
It would be amazingly ridiculous for Madara to make Itachi disappear as fast as Itachi made Orochimaru disappear.
Old 2010-01-03, 16:20   Link #174
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Oh, I though Sasuke made a summon to revive Itachi. Guess not, that would've been cool though...
Old 2010-01-03, 16:25   Link #175
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
Oh, I though Sasuke made a summon to revive Itachi. Guess not, that would've been cool though...
That's actually an interesting idea. Technically, I could see Sasuke knowing of Edo Tensei, so actually resurrecting the dead Uchiha to kill Danzou would be pretty cool.

(Here's hoping Sasuke could resurrect Hashirama sometime soon, to kick Madara's ass .)
Old 2010-01-03, 16:33   Link #176
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
That's actually an interesting idea. Technically, I could see Sasuke knowing of Edo Tensei, so actually resurrecting the dead Uchiha to kill Danzou would be pretty cool.

(Here's hoping Sasuke could resurrect Hashirama sometime soon, to kick Madara's ass .)
Yeah, I figured Sasuke revived him because he was irritated with danzo talking about him so much. I lol'd when I saw Itachi in the flesh.
Old 2010-01-03, 21:20   Link #177
Wargumm1i
Hentai

No I think that its Madara tricking Danzo or Sasuke an genjutsu. Because I have a feeling that Danzo was afraid of Itachi.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 23:29   Link #178
War_Lord
Modern Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
No I think that its Madara tricking Danzo or Sasuke an genjutsu. Because I have a feeling that Danzo was afraid of Itachi.
I get the same impression that Danzo was afraid of Itachi. Even with the current fight against Sasuke, he just seems like a cat with nine lives.
Old 2010-01-04, 03:22   Link #179
valk0v

Wow that will be pretty cool if sasuke used a "Summoning: Impure World Resurrection" to summon Itachi, but u need a sacrifice for the one u resurrect and sasuke doesn't kill people
valk0v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 03:55   Link #180
Ryuken
Claymore #01

That would be a forbidden tech now wouldn't it.
Ryuken is offline   Reply With Quote