Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2010-02-19, 12:43   Link #1
pigoz
YUKI.N>

Send a message via MSN to pigoz
CoreAVC2 + CCCP + MPC?

Hello, I'm new to anime playback on Windows. The company I'm working at forces upon me the aformentioned OS and I'd like to play anime in my 1hour commute using CCCP and CoreAVC (I heard it is a bit better in cpu usage than ffmpeg-mt).

Question is how do I configure CCCP to recognize CoreAVC2? I tried the process on the CCCP wiki (disabling CoreAVC Haali's Media Splitter) with no luck.

Last edited by pigoz; 2010-02-20 at 03:40.
Old 2010-02-19, 13:04   Link #2
melon

In MPC, try going to View > Options, select External Filters on the left and click the Add Filter button. Choose CoreAVC Video Decoder and press OK. Click on the newly added CoreAVC Video Decoder and select Prefer and click OK.

More detailed instructions with screenshots here: http://nunnally.ahmygoddess.net/watc...itecture-cuda/
Old 2010-02-19, 16:34   Link #3
emptyeighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoz View Post
Question is how do I configure CCCP to recognize CoreAVC2? I tried the process on the CCCP wiki (disabling CoreAVC Haali's Media Splitter with no luck) with no luck.
You need to uncheck H.264 in CCCP settings, 1st page too, as it says in the wiki.
Old 2010-02-22, 23:35   Link #4
Syobon
Moe Member

I think you don't need CCCP, just install MPC-Home Cinema and CoreAVC and do the steps.
Old 2010-02-23, 03:19   Link #5
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syobon View Post
I think you don't need CCCP, just install MPC-Home Cinema and CoreAVC and do the steps.
Why the hell he don't need CCCP ?
CCCP still help you if u need its for ffdshow tweaks/option and etc and AFAIK CoreAVC don't have standalone audio codec.

@TS
just follow post#2 and post#3 and voila
Old 2010-02-23, 06:53   Link #6
sneaker

MPC-HC has lots of filters integrated, amongst others for AAC, Vorbis, FLAC, AC3, so CoreAVC and MPC-HC are sufficient for watching fansubs. The only thing it can't handle with its own filters are ordered chapters.