AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-04-01, 06:29   Link #201
Miles54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
The Great Toad Sage tells Naruto that he is going to meet an octopus and confront someone with powerful eyes…

I likes this chapter!

Kabuto is gonna aid Akatsuki? Wow, now all of Oro's group, including him and Sasuke have helped Akatsuki atleast once or worked with them

But Sasuke and Kabuto are both in Akatsuki and Kabuto wanted to get revenge on Sasuke for killing Oro right? Well I can see Kabuto not abandoning that cus he really wants to avenge his master which he has ALWAYS been loyal too, he probably will end up fighting Sasuke sometime in the future, maybe before Sasuke fights Naruto, I can still see a Kabuto vs. Sasuke, A Naruto vs. Madara both happening possibly before a Naruto vs. Sasuke, though tbh there is a chance Naruto vs. Sasuke could also come before Madara vs. Naruto or Madara vs. ???
Miles54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 06:42   Link #202
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post

I likes this chapter!

Kabuto is gonna aid Akatsuki? Wow, now all of Oro's group, including him and Sasuke have helped Akatsuki atleast once or worked with them

But Sasuke and Kabuto are both in Akatsuki and Kabuto wanted to get revenge on Sasuke for killing Oro right? Well I can see Kabuto not abandoning that cus he really wants to avenge his master which he has ALWAYS been loyal too, he probably will end up fighting Sasuke sometime in the future, maybe before Sasuke fights Naruto, I can still see a Kabuto vs. Sasuke, A Naruto vs. Madara both happening possibly before a Naruto vs. Sasuke, though tbh there is a chance Naruto vs. Sasuke could also come before Madara vs. Naruto or Madara vs. ???
I definitely agree (even though i predicted that last week). It all depends on the build up+execution of it.

Secretly hoping for a hinata v sakura v karin show down
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 07:05   Link #203
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
I definitely agree (even though i predicted that last week). It all depends on the build up+execution of it.

Secretly hoping for a hinata v sakura v karin show down
too bad we all know Hinata would win if given her all. Im sure she has had some wicked ass training as well.

im more excited about killerbee friendship.
Old 2010-04-01, 07:53   Link #204
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Hmmmm, anyone else wonder what the other conditions Karin wants fulfilled in order for her to co-operate? First comes food, then I guess lodging. Then comes finance before she desires the impossible; making women not suck in this manga. They're just mortal ninjas Karin, not the very embodiment of supernatural powers made flesh. Give her brownie points for trying though .

-Joking aside, the chapter was fun. Its nice to see a good balance between comedy and seriousness when all the right bits were funny to read while the serious bits were, at the very least, informative. Is it just me, or is this always been Kishimoto's track record? He starts off an arc well, gets it to be shit near the halfway-3/4 of the way to the ending, then proceeds to have good chapters for the conclusion. Rinse, lather and repeat. Don't fix what isn't broke I suppose but you'd think the man would have at least some imagination on how to fix the middle process.

-By the way, anyone else think Naruto was trying to break the 4th wall with that line in his head "Can't we abanddon this shtick already?" Oh you coy little bitch Kishimoto. You just love screwing us around dont'cha?
Old 2010-04-01, 07:54   Link #205
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Considering Jiriaya's failure, Naruto receiving the key, and Bee control over the his own demon; it seems painfully obvious that Bee will be a crucial part in naruto's training
It was hinted during the Kage meeting that Bee was one of few people capable of controlling Bijuus... So it may be that his ability to control a tailed beast isn't something that can be passed along through knowledge and training alone.
Old 2010-04-01, 07:56   Link #206
Kakosan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post

I likes this chapter!

Well, Kabuto had already worked with Akatsuki (he was Sasori's spy, remember?). About Kabuto's future, I hope he just try to kill them both meanwhile tNaruto and Sasuke arein the middle of their fight
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 08:01   Link #207
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
It was hinted during the Kage meeting that Bee was one of few people capable of controlling Bijuus... So it may be that his ability to control a tailed beast isn't something that can be passed along through knowledge and training alone.
-And yet, Yugito Ni (the Nibi jinchuuriki) was also stated to have been capable of, at the very least, controling her beast enough to take on its form during combat. I think it was stated in one of the databooks (though I am not sure) that she went through training that she hated in order to gain that control. So while Killer Bee may not be able to teach Naruto on how to perfect the Kyuubi, he can at the very least offer him advice on how to start. Its certainly better than taking no steps forward anyway.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:01   Link #208
Animecentred

Sooo, Are these just corpses sewn together but with the souls of itachi etc... inside them or are they the actual bodies. Seing as Zetsu eats people and Konan took the real Nagato
Old 2010-04-01, 08:04   Link #209
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Next chapter will probably be start of Naruto's new training, eather that secret jutsu or controling the kyuubi.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:05   Link #210
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
The same words were used for Rasengan, and it ended up even in the hands of Kakashi, Kishimoto is really crazy about anything he say, so, Naruto learning to have a total control over Kyubi is possible.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:09   Link #211
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Just read the chapter, and im abit flumuxed. Was it ever mentioned before for Naruto to learn Hiraishin no Jutsu?

I cant for the life of me recall if it was mentioned before, but the toad says to Naruto that he'll be able to learn "that jutsu" - referring to Hiraishin no Jutsu or the sealing technique?
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 08:38   Link #212
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
I cant for the life of me recall if it was mentioned before, but the toad says to Naruto that he'll be able to learn "that jutsu" - referring to Hiraishin no Jutsu or the sealing technique?
-We still have no idea what "that justu" is. It was mentioned by Jiraiya at the start of the "Rescue Gaara Arc" and since then it was all but forgotten. Most of us just assumed it was the Kyuubi tailed modes but that seems to have been disproven now. However, I doubt the jutsu in question is Hiraishin or Shiki Fuujin. "That justu" should be something unique to Naruto specifically. Besides, I don't think Hiraishin no justu requires so much chakra that NAruto needs the full Kyuubi just to perform it.
Old 2010-04-01, 08:39   Link #213
l33t_n00b

Haha I like how Hidan isn't there :P
Confirms that Hidan is still alive.
l33t_n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 08:41   Link #214
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei View Post
Just read the chapter, and im abit flumuxed. Was it ever mentioned before for Naruto to learn Hiraishin no Jutsu?

"That jutsu" probably refers to jutsu Jiraiya mentioned loooong ago, at the beginning of rescue Gaara arc. And the look Naruto had when looking at his stomache... he's either about to have rather nasty diarrhea attack (worm soup ftw!), or he'll say something along "I don't want this key, I'm not going to use Kyuubi".
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 09:02   Link #215
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

Do anyone else get disappointed when Kakashi acted all relieved when he didn't have to become Hokage? Like he knew he couldn't handle the job and it was beyond his abilities? Even Shikamaru isn't ducking from responsibility and is stepping up these days. More like the Year of Trolling Kakashi. Kakashi is in a weird place. He is weaker than the heavy hitters in the manga. Madara, Tsunade, most of the Akatsuki, all of the Kages, probably now Kabuto, Naruto, and Sasuke. But he is stronger than the Konoha 11 and most of the side characters. Maybe that's why he has mostly been used as a punching bag?
Im sorry, what? Not only you are underestimating Kakashi but also overrating Tsunade. Remember, Tsunade and a poisoned Jiraiya was getting their ass handed to them by a weakenend Orochimaru with no ARMS.

Kakashi is stronger than just about every single Kage except for the Raikage and maybe the female Tschukiage. Kakashi is stronger than Tsunade. Kakashi is stronger than every Akatsuki besides Itachi, Kisame, Pain, and Madara. And Im talking 1vs1 fight, not team battles.

Kabuto? What, just because he can do the summoning jutsu of the dead he is a top dog now? No.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 09:18   Link #216
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Remember, Tsunade and a poisoned Jiraiya was getting their ass handed to them by a weakenend Orochimaru with no ARMS.
No, but I do remember Tsunade kicking Orochimaru's ass.

Quote:
Kabuto? What, just because he can do the summoning jutsu of the dead he is a top dog now? No.
That is quite obviously what this chapter is supposed to be hinting at.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 09:42   Link #217
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Next chapter will probably be start of Naruto's new training, eather that secret jutsu or controling the kyuubi.
No way... Naruto will be back at Ichiraku's to eat his free Ramen first
Old 2010-04-01, 09:47   Link #218
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
Im sorry, what? Not only you are underestimating Kakashi but also overrating Tsunade. Remember, Tsunade and a poisoned Jiraiya was getting their ass handed to them by a weakenend Orochimaru with no ARMS.

Kakashi is stronger than just about every single Kage except for the Raikage and maybe the female Tschukiage. Kakashi is stronger than Tsunade. Kakashi is stronger than every Akatsuki besides Itachi, Kisame, Pain, and Madara. And Im talking 1vs1 fight, not team battles.

Oh come on. Liking Kakashi is fine, but arguing that he is stronger than most of Akatsuki, not to mention most of the Kages, is a bit over-the-top and just silly. (Kabutomaru has full control over the White Snake powers, not to mention the premier summoning ability in the world, so he is probably well beyond Kakashi by now.) What Dede said is correct, Kakashi is either at the top of the middle echelon of fighters (Neji, the Kage Guards, etc), or he is at the very bottom of the top echelon of fighters.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 10:05   Link #219
Ashaman

I think closer to the lower middle of the top than the very bottom to the top.

Kaka stronger than Tsunade and the other Kages? No.

Stronger than the individual Akatsuki apart from Itachi, Kisame, Pain, and Madara. I can buy that, if only just. Hidan and Deidara, definately, if he was smart with his lightning element . He would have trouble with Sasori and Kakuzu, but i can buy a win for him. Zetzu? Dunno. Maybe a win against Kisame too.

Kabuto. Kaka would probably lose, but it would be close.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 10:13   Link #220
antjluc

lol tsunade was bout to as eat a whole pig lol
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote