Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-12-23, 20:49   Link #781
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
right....
Anyway, I'd say Sasuke has better techniques(that we've seen), but Kakashi has more of them....
It comes down to a matter of skill versus experience.
Well, Raiton Bushin wasn't that bad. I'd actually say it's ballanced since Kakashi fought Pain. Of course, Kirin is a nice trick, but Kakashi seems to have mastered raiton aswell. I wonder if Kakashi can keep up with the Cloud nins. I haven't forgotten those breasts, yet.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 21:27   Link #782
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

Ya know if they were to face each other i would think Kakashi would come out on top; this situation kinda reminds me of.............Star Wars >_<
yeah okay, call me nerd w/e, but i think Sasuke is stronger, but Kakashi will have the upper hand because he has more experience
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-23, 21:35   Link #783
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimyu View Post
Ya know if they were to face each other i would think Kakashi would come out on top; this situation kinda reminds me of.............Star Wars >_<
yeah okay, call me nerd w/e, but i think Sasuke is stronger, but Kakashi will have the upper hand because he has more experience
Kakashi: You have allowed Madara to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Sasuke: Don't lecture me, Kakashi. I see through the lies of Konoha. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire.
Kakashi: Your new Empire?
Sasuke: Don't make me kill you.
Kakashi: Sasuke, my allegiance is to Konoha... to democracy!
Sasuke: If you're not with me, you're my enemy.
Kakashi: Only a villain deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.
Sasuke: You will try.
[they fight]
Kakashi: It's over Sasuke, I have the high ground.
Sasuke: You underestimate my power!
Kakashi: Don't try it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Pain: Remember back to your early teachings. "All who gain power are afraid to lose it." Even Konoha.
Naruto: Konoha uses its power for good.
Pain: Good is a point of view, Naruto. Akatsuki and Konoha are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power.
Naruto: Akatsuki members rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.
Pain: And Konoha doesn't?
Naruto: The people of Konoha are selfless... they only care about others.
Pain: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Hatake Sakumo "the White Fang"?
Naruto: No.
Pain: I thought not. It's not a story Konoha would tell you. He was Kakashi's father. He decided to save his comrades, but his mission failed. In the end, he was disgraced, even by the people he had saved, and commited suicide.
Naruto: He was disgraced because he saved his comrades?
Pain: You wouldn't have expected that from Konoha, right? They haven't ever told you about your father and what happened to him, have they?
Naruto: What happened to him?
Pain: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, the Kyuubi was summoned to Konoha and your father was in charge of the title of the 4th Hokage. He died when he sealed the Kyuubi into you.
Naruto: The 4th Hokage..?
Pain: Yes, and he used you, his own son, to make you a powerful tool for Konoha.

[to be continued...]
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993

Last edited by SuigetsuKun; 2008-12-24 at 00:15.
Old 2008-12-24, 00:34   Link #784
SpyderSidiouss
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishimyu View Post
..... and can now use Amaterasu x_x
which he seems to rely a lot on now.
heh, "seeems" like you can't rely on your memory. How exactly does he "seem to rely on it alot now" if he only used it once (by his own will); as a last resort maneuver, hm.

they're pretty even... I say its experience vs. power; fuck it, kakashi should have a slight edge on em.
SpyderSidiouss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 12:14   Link #785
Kishimyu
Inactive Member

mmmm, i am bad at memorizing things x_x
he did only use it once, but i should've said he's relying to much on his Mangekyo and will soon go blind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Kakashi: You have allowed Madara to twist your mind until now... until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Sasuke: Don't lecture me, Kakashi. I see through the lies of Konoha. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire.
Kakashi: Your new Empire?
Sasuke: Don't make me kill you.
Kakashi: Sasuke, my allegiance is to Konoha... to democracy!
Sasuke: If you're not with me, you're my enemy.
Kakashi: Only a villain deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.
Sasuke: You will try.
[they fight]
Kakashi: It's over Sasuke, I have the high ground.
Sasuke: You underestimate my power!
Kakashi: Don't try it.

__________________________________________________ ______________

Pain: Remember back to your early teachings. "All who gain power are afraid to lose it." Even Konoha.
Naruto: Konoha uses its power for good.
Pain: Good is a point of view, Naruto. Akatsuki and Konoha are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power.
Naruto: Akatsuki members rely on their passion for their strength. They think inward, only about themselves.
Pain: And Konoha doesn't?
Naruto: The people of Konoha are selfless... they only care about others.
Pain: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Hatake Sakumo "the White Fang"?
Naruto: No.
Pain: I thought not. It's not a story Konoha would tell you. He was Kakashi's father. He decided to save his comrades, but his mission failed. In the end, he was disgraced, even by the people he had saved, and commited suicide.
Naruto: He was disgraced because he saved his comrades?
Pain: You wouldn't have expected that from Konoha, right? They haven't ever told you about your father and what happened to him, have they?
Naruto: What happened to him?
Pain: He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, the Kyuubi was summoned to Konoha and your father was in charge of the title of the 4th Hokage. He died when he sealed the Kyuubi into you.
Naruto: The 4th Hokage..?
Pain: Yes, and he used you, his own son, to make you a powerful tool for Konoha.

[to be continued...]
Lol, that's very good i can see it all happening in my mind xP
i can see Sasuke and Kakashi fighting using their Raikiri and Chidori like lightsabers lol

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-12-24 at 19:49.
Kishimyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-25, 06:34   Link #786
Kallen4life

after Sasuke gained Mangekyou (thanks to Itachi, no less) I'd say Sasuke is stronger because of that Mangekyou (has more techniques then Kakashi who has 1 from it), him being an Uchiha and his undoubtedly higher chakra (Kakashi himself says that his chakra capacity is LOW .. if Kakashi had higher chakra and was a natural Uchiha he'd be a monster - at least as Itachi .. he's a real genius, afaik he and his father have been compared to Sannin and he finished Academy @ 5 and was Chuunin @ 6 .. Itachi was Chuunin @ 10 I think .. Kakashi, Itachi, Orochi, prly Jiraiya & Third/Fourth too are the strongest in Naruto-verse skill and smart wise (and technique knowledge) IMHO .. and they're strong in all areas too .. Pein abuses Rinn'egan ^^, Madara abuses Eternal Mangekyou, First had unique Wood, Second wasn't so special afaik, Tsunade mostly smashes stuff ^^) .. prior to Sasuke gaining Mangekyou -> Kakashi was > Sasuke IMHO even if he wasn't using Mangekyou himself
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-19, 08:47   Link #787
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Sasuke is now definetly stronger than Kakashi, espechialy now when Sasuke gained EMS.
Old 2010-04-20, 06:59   Link #788
yakumo-chan

IM pretty sure that sasuke and kakashi will fight in the future.... it is also possible that sasuke will kill him and naruto will have vengeance...
Old 2010-04-20, 07:15   Link #789
Akachou

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Spoiler for txt:
Not too shabby at all, Sui.

The world is yours.
Akachou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 11:38   Link #790
iBeast

Sasuke has been stronger than Kakashi ever since Naruto Shippuden episode 52. 'Nuff said.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 14:14   Link #791
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
If Sasuke really were to kill Kakashi, then why did Kishimoto interrupt them, when they were just about getting started? Having them face off a second time in the near future would be ridiculous. Maybe Sasuke's too weak yet...
Old 2010-04-20, 20:03   Link #792
Starrk

Definitely Sasuke is stronger. Kakashi could barely stop 1 attack from him. Also, Sasuke is basically kage-level. (He killed Danzo and made Raikage lose an arm...)
Starrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-20, 21:12   Link #793
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrk View Post
Definitely Sasuke is stronger. Kakashi could barely stop 1 attack from him. Also, Sasuke is basically kage-level. (He killed Danzo and made Raikage lose an arm...)
The Raikage only lost an arm because he didn't feel like waiting to beat the crap out of Sasuke. If he felt it wasn't worth the price, he wouldn't have done it. Ultimately, Sasuke lost that battle and had to be saved by an enemy.
Old 2010-04-20, 21:12   Link #794
-Suigetsu-
Prelude of Light

Lol Sasuke is stronger then Danzou, Raikage and Kakashi.
Old 2010-04-21, 09:01   Link #795
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Suigetsu- View Post
Lol Sasuke is stronger then Danzou, Raikage and Kakashi.
Such a qualm from someone calling him-/herself -Suigetsu- ... I guess I am yet to show you what it means to dishonor Suigetsu.

You keep preaching water
and drinking whine
Your wimp ass is gonna be mine!
You are the emo in the bottle
whine
only your tears are made of water
now sponge off 'cause you are just a prater
decline
whatever I say
you can take it with a pinch of salt
just how I drink my tequilla
it's not your fault
but you're not a biker
with your three wheeler
I am a hiker
and these boots are made for walking all over you.

Back to topic... where was I?
I think that it's safe to say that Kakashi has been surpassed by his two male students, Naruto and Sasuke. During his repartee with Sasuke, he showed that he's more experienced, thus he landed a hit on Sasuke, but his overall power is definitely not at Sasuke's level. They have been similar from the beginning, but Sasuke has always had an unequally higher potential as he has been born an Uchiha. His father was the leader of the pack, so he can be considered strong, but Itachi was a real prodigy and you could say he was a foreshadow to Sasuke's true potential.
Furthermore, Itachi prepared a gift of power for Sasuke - his eyes and his techniques. A sibling's eyes are already the most valuable present an Uchiha can get once he has awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan. Furthermore, Itachi prepared the fight, gave his best not to kill Sasuke and made all the necessary steps in order to awaken Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan.
Old 2010-04-21, 15:36   Link #796
Arti

Sasuke would have gotten killed like 6 times during the Kage Summit if he didn't keep getting bailed out by deus ex machinas.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-21, 16:29   Link #797
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arti View Post
Sasuke would have gotten killed like 6 times during the Kage Summit if he didn't keep getting bailed out by deus ex machinas.
Nothing will save him from Suigetu's wrath... or Naruto's protagonist-no-jutsu
Old 2010-04-21, 17:27   Link #798
Apollian

Kakashi already said that Naruto has surpassed him before he learned wing Rasengun!.
and at that point Yamoto agreed that Naruto needed more training to beat Sasuke.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 03:27   Link #799
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Kakashi's fighting style is too cautious, can't really blame him since he doesn't have the chakra to force his oppponents into situations. He has to plan everything in advance and therefore rarely thinks outside the box.

If kakashi were to fight danzou, I don't think he'll be able to force danzou to keep his Izanagi up like what Sasuke did.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 13:35   Link #800
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
The Raikage only lost an arm because he didn't feel like waiting to beat the crap out of Sasuke. If he felt it wasn't worth the price, he wouldn't have done it. Ultimately, Sasuke lost that battle and had to be saved by an enemy.
Lol...last time I checked it was Sasuke vs. Raikage+His two Goons+Gaara+His two siblings while Karin was nowhere to be found and Suigetsu+Juggo were out cold.

As for the Raikage losing his arm because he didn't want to wait to fight Sasuke? What was stopping him? You should read the chapter again, Raikage was pretty cautious during the battle while getting intel on Sasuke before and during the fight as well from his two goons. Sasuke+Zetsu disrespected the entire Ninja world that day.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote