AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-05-23, 08:39   Link #421
brocko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
No I'd say Maria probably the one with the most common sense. Her only problem is that she's a major asshole.
And Maria (can't believe i completely forgot about her lol). I'd say P-Ko and Maria probably go about toe to toe with each other in common sense so we could probably extend my previous comment to the agriculturers* of the Arakawa Bridge

*Seems whenever i post in this thread i make up some ridiculously stupid word. Maybe the show is starting to rub a bit too much off me lol

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-23, 18:02   Link #422
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

All l can say from this episode is.....

Spoiler:

Hoshi pwned face=

Ric's reaction face
Old 2010-05-23, 18:37   Link #423
achirist

I don't see why the gardening girl wouldn't just save her own seeds instead of apparently sneaking into people's gardens at night looking for seedlings... But I guess she does need to do something in the winter--many homeless people do migrate, after all. I found this episode more enjoyable than most.
Old 2010-05-23, 23:36   Link #424
Seravy
Dorothy-chaaan~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
All l can say from this episode is.....

Spoiler:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Seravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 02:21   Link #425
Dop
Mmmm....

The pre-credit sequence of episode seven was particularly splendid, I thought, and the MUSIC for that sequence was wonderful.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 03:54   Link #426
Francismeunier
Banned

Thumbs up Episode 7

Oh my Piko was delicious and charming to watch this episode. Especially here=>
Spoiler:

I seriously laughed so hard here my stomach hurts!=>
Spoiler:
Not to mention here was the first one that started to make my stomach hurt with the above making it harder to recover=>
Spoiler:
Anyone care to explain the point of Stella putting her own thing to the drawing =>
Spoiler:
I think I see KFC Colonel here! =>
Spoiler:
I think I love the most Nino's expression here during this episode=>
Spoiler:
Overall 10/10 episode especially since Piko is in it a lot!
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 04:09   Link #427
HirakuNoShadow
Sakasama Bridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Oh my Piko was delicious and charming to watch this episode. Especially here=>

Overall 10/10 episode especially since Piko is in it a lot!
For some reason, after looking at that picture, vegetables seemed to have become much tastier.

On topic, P-ko seemed to have gotten a rather interesting character development this episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The Chief is amazing, as always.
HirakuNoShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-24, 06:09   Link #428
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirakuNoShadow View Post
For some reason, after looking at that picture, vegetables seemed to have become much tastier.

On topic, P-ko seemed to have gotten a rather interesting character development this episode, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

The Chief is amazing, as always.
Glad you liked her pose in this picture . I would have never guessed they could make her that much more appealing to males other than her shy moments and expressions in general in this series. Yeah that pic made my sexy Piko mindset on her.
Old 2010-05-25, 03:41   Link #429
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Poor Hoshi!

Wonder what kind of song he will be inspired to write once he gets his face back after he is done with his swim. Episode 7 has been brutal on him.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 06:04   Link #430
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Poor Hoshi!

Wonder what kind of song he will be inspired to write once he gets his face back after he is done with his swim. Episode 7 has been brutal on him.
Oh yeah but it's his own fault for being jealous of Rec in the first place and besides that he clearly got him good with the whole violin part.....I do like a lot Hoshi every time the ED happens.....he just great at that part.
Old 2010-05-25, 13:05   Link #431
wingman32x

It was a good episode, but I still pretty much hate Stella. I'm sorry, but I just don't like characters like her. The rest of the episode was good. Lol, Ric's teaching career didn't get off to a very good start. "What's common sense?" lol. I loved Nino's explanation. The star was pretty funny this episode. Lol, I loved his reaction after Nino chose class over the concerts if they were on the same day. Anyway, a good episode.

Also, LOL at the preview. The Kappa chasing the kids who were probably scared out of their minds .
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 04:53   Link #432
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Episode 8 is pretty good.

Spoiler for ep 8:
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 08:27   Link #433
pseudonhym
わかんないよ

I LOLed at episode 8. Ko pillow.... hahaha... can't stop from laughing at that Ko pillow....
Old 2010-05-26, 09:55   Link #434
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Ric backhanding the Mayor was just so freaking hilarious. XD
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 11:02   Link #435
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 8 gave a whole new meaning to that Hoshi/Fuuko crossover fanart, it will be hard for him to recover from this

Great episode. I liked the way Ric handled his employees, even if it was a really bad idea to enlist Maria's help. Sister (or should I say Franz?) looked badass in that suit.

Takai is... seriously weird lol. He could easily live Under the Bridge. In fact, I wonder if it's not what's going to happen, since Kou's dad might fire him after seeing this. Anyhow, thanks to him, Nino and Ric have become closer, much to Hitode's dismay.

Ric's reaction to the kiss was hilarious ("what if you get pregnant?" ) and cute. I enjoyed the conversation between Nino and Sister a lot as well, Sister is definitely very insightful.
Old 2010-05-26, 13:13   Link #436
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Just watched 7 and agree with everyone. God I love this series. The music is great and the voice actors, again, really fit their characters.

And was that the same actress for Stella for the whole episode?
Old 2010-05-26, 13:51   Link #437
satomianzaki

really enjoyed episode 8...so many funny moments...

now comes the drama...its like it'll become "you and me against the world" for ric and nino...wondering if ric's father will approve of nino and what he's capable of doing to split them...that is if he didn't like nino for ric...which is most likely? hmmm...

cant' wait for the next episode...
satomianzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 15:05   Link #438
JiffyGB
*snicker*

I'm honestly surprised Sister didn't see a "false move" while he was observing Rec seeing as he thought a gun was being pulled on him earlier in the episode

Hoshi...not only the kiss but he witnessed the cavity check as well. That was amazing.
JiffyGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-26, 15:35   Link #439
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Seriously loved episode 08, and i'd say most of that is thanks to Takai. Really was not expected what we got from him after his appearance at the end of last weeks episode. He just seemed to completely loose it as the episode progressed . His last scene was very touching, and then we get shown those pictures of him at the end of the episode . He's easily one of my favorite characters.

I had a feeling Ric's Father was behind this. I'm guessing the show will deal with his Father as we head towards the end of the series.

As for the funniest part of the episode, hearing that Sister placed Ric under surveillance for 24 hours in the past , along with Ric's reaction to the kiss.
Oh and Maria can step on me anyday~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And was that the same actress for Stella for the whole episode?
Sure was. Saito Chiwa has outstanding range in her voice.
Old 2010-05-26, 15:37   Link #440
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

_omo-dachi... god that was brilliant
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, romance, seinen, shaft