Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-09-20, 10:37   Link #8221
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
I have a little question for the guys who watched the movie :
how was the OST's ?? i mean i know since it's gundam 00 it sure will be awesome !
That's probably a question better suited for the OST thread, but I'm expecting much awesomeness indeed. The soundtrack will be released Wednesday anyways, just be patient.

Last edited by Kuroi Hadou; 2010-09-20 at 13:23.
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 10:51   Link #8222
gekido666

out of curiosity, at which exact scenes did they played the opening theme, ending theme and the image song?
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 11:00   Link #8223
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I don't remember the image song(CHANGE) being played.

But the opening theme played while:

Spoiler for spoiler:

The Ending theme was played:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2010-09-20, 11:12   Link #8224
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

There is an image song played during the final battle titled "Mou Nani mo Kowakunai, Kowaku wa Nai" by Chiaki Ishikawa releasing in Oct.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 11:17   Link #8225
velocity7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
Actually I was referring to the GN Particles themselves. It was said a few pages back that Quantum Burst was distinctly different from, yet clearly related to, Trans-Am Burst. I'm just asking for a comparison of the two from those who have seen the movie. Not trying to be overly critical or anything, just REALLY curious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8WGahKlik
You could always watch these commercials and make that distinction yourself.
Old 2010-09-20, 11:18   Link #8226
BurningChaos

Did the movie showed how the 2 new GN Drives are made?
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 11:20   Link #8227
velocity7

I suspect not, probably not important enough. You might want to wait for side materials to get an idea of how they were made.
Old 2010-09-20, 11:20   Link #8228
gekido666

thanks stratosphere and pink-chan
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 12:51   Link #8229
ibliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Did the movie showed how the 2 new GN Drives are made?
Nope. They just show them being transported along with Quanta to the ship Ian brought to meet Linda.

My only grip with the movie is probably the sudden ending. Wish they showed what happened to the main characters after the final battle. It pretty much ended like the last matrix movie where the sentinals just stopped attacking (the overall battle is actually very similar to that final battle in matrix) and straight to the credits then the 50 year time skip. Would really liked to have seen how Tiera played apart when they teleported to the ELS home planet.
ibliza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 12:52   Link #8230
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV8WGahKlik
You could always watch these commercials and make that distinction yourself.
Decent video but not what I was looking for. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can watch the movie myself.
Old 2010-09-20, 13:18   Link #8231
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Decent video but not what I was looking for. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can watch the movie myself.
Haven't seen the movie myself, but I think the distinction is that the Quantum Burst physically changes the Gundam's appearance by virtue of armor cast-off, as seen in the CM, to depict it being more powerful.

...Also, "virtue" pun was so not intended

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 13:26   Link #8232
ibliza

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Haven't seen the movie myself, but I think the distinction is that the Quantum Burst physically changes the Gundam's appearance by virtue of armor cast-off, as seen in the CM, to depict it being more powerful.

The armor doesnt really cast-off but the GN condensers on the legs,arms and chest do screw out but doesnt fall off. It's like how Eva02 goes berserk in evangelion 2.22. The weird looking cylinders screwing out of the eva's back.

And it's kinda hard to tell if there were different colours of the GN particles during the Quantum burst as it was inside the ELS moon thing and the background was all red-ish as seen in the CM.
Old 2010-09-20, 13:26   Link #8233
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:

I was actually wondering about the GN Particle emissions, not the 00Q itself. I wanted to know if they were identical in appearance to TAB, or somehow different given that they are even "more pure".
Old 2010-09-20, 13:31   Link #8234
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibliza View Post
The armor doesnt really cast-off but the GN condensers on the legs,arms and chest do screw out but doesnt fall off. It's like how Eva02 goes berserk in evangelion 2.22. The weird looking cylinders screwing out of the eva's back.
If it's not armor-cast off, then what are those pieces of armor being visibly purged in the CM, and why the Qan[T]'s legs look much thinner than usual afterwards?

Not arguing the function of the thing, just the depiction, and why I call it an "armor cast-off" due to the way I see it in the CM.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2010-09-20, 13:37   Link #8235
ibliza

Quote:
If it's not armor-cast off, then what are those pieces of armor being visibly purged in the CM, and why the Qan[T]'s legs look much thinner than usual afterwards?

Not arguing the function of the thing, just the depiction, and why I call it an "armor cast-off" due to the way I see it in the CM.
To be honest i dont recall that scene in the CM in the movie. But it all really happened quite fast. And i dont have the luxury of pausing and rewinding the scene. Im sure those who watched the movie too were also abit overwhelmed with all the fast paced action scenes. I didnt even notice Harute's scissor bits and i was looking for it too.
Old 2010-09-20, 13:42   Link #8236
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:

It's not armor. Those are just GN particle pieces or something. The actual scene in the movie is longer than that, and you can clearly see that the frame doesn't physically change at all.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 13:47   Link #8237
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
and you can clearly see that the frame doesn't physically change at all.

I dunno. The side skirts, crotch side armor, and knee armor look suspiciously absent post "purge".

Old 2010-09-20, 13:52   Link #8238
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Spoiler:

I dunno. The side skirts, crotch side armor, and knee armor look suspiciously absent post "purge".
They do actually... And what the heck is between 00Q's legs?
Old 2010-09-20, 13:53   Link #8239
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
They do actually... And what the heck is between 00Q's legs?
It's manhood?

*shot*

Old 2010-09-20, 13:53   Link #8240
ibliza

yup there's definitely some casting off. Funny though.. im pretty sure they showed a full body shot of 00q before going into the portal and it looked normal to me.

Tags
gundam 00 movie