AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-07, 12:47   Link #921
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Hyakkaryouran Samurai Sentai 10 - Hyakkaryouran Samurai Girls Returns!:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 12:53   Link #922
Asuras
Dictadere~!

I'm loving this series. I was feeling the ecchi would be more... Drastic, but it seems less blatant than I figured. I'm on episode 5, but am already deeply hooked.
Old 2010-12-07, 13:12   Link #923
Dahak86
Classics never age

Spoiler for ep10:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for Second special:
oh... no Hanzou huh? well, that's too bad. I had hopes she could come together with Sen, but apparently that's not the case. that also means I was half-right with my prediction, Sen in 2nd sp, lolimura will probably come alone in the 3rd sp too.
maybe they'll make a special entirely dedicated to Hanzou and Matabei, but I wouldn't put my bets on it.
They'll probably make their appearance in the last sp, you know, the supposed "all together now".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
I'm loving this series. I was feeling the ecchi would be more... Drastic, but it seems less blatant than I figured. I'm on episode 5, but am already deeply hooked.
Glad to hear that.

Last edited by Dahak86; 2010-12-07 at 13:45.
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 13:54   Link #924
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Spoiler for Ep 10:
Old 2010-12-07, 14:04   Link #925
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Nia's betrayal felt forced, but what the hell, it's fun to watch as always.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 14:07   Link #926
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post

and since I'm posting, adding two more gifs for ep9 =>
Charles d'Artanian is a WIN for me. Tokugawa that bastard playing with her like that "I think im just jealous" seeing her uncensored is enough for me to watch the series all over again without the annoying black inks of doom.
Old 2010-12-07, 14:11   Link #927
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Hmm... interesting point you got there. Although, it's tough to set one's foot down on whether or not she knows or remember's or doesn't know/remember what goes on in the casual Juubei's life. On the one hand, we've rarely seen serious Juubei, and if we did she's one of few words. And on the other hand, the last time we saw her she was practically okay with saving someone she has never met before.

Of course, maybe there is some slight connection of the serious Juubei to the casual Juubei. If this serious Juubei has no feeling/obligation towards Mune-guy, she could just up and leave, right? Oh bugger... it's the Soga Keena "mysterious girl" thing again, anyone want to make bets on if they'll even come clean on whether or not both Juubei's share the same memories/mind?
I got the impression so far that the "inner" Juubei shares all the memories of the "outer" Juubei and knows anything she knows. The "inner" Jubbei sees, hears etc. anything the "outer" Juubei sees, hears etc. and lurks in the shadows of her mind, watching over everything and then coming to the outside and acting when she deems it neccessary.
The "outer" Juubei though seems to be unaware that the "inner" Juubei even exists in the first place, and has no access to the memories of her (what happens when the "inner" Jubei comes to the outside) either.
Old 2010-12-07, 15:08   Link #928
Dahak86
Classics never age

some GIFs for ep10 =>

also, a weird thought just occured to me about this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Spoiler for Hyakkaryouran Samurai Sentai 10 - Hyakkaryouran Samurai Girls Returns!:
Spoiler for joke:
Old 2010-12-07, 15:15   Link #929
Midonin
Last Engage

But notice the reversal of roles. The one whom I praised and they praised (Muneakira) is the one that people have a knee-jerk reaction to when they think of not having the alleged "necessary qualities". Meanwhile, the one who's more proactive and supposedly "manlier" is the one they were giving the smackdown to. If it is supposed to be a satirical statement, I don't think that's what it's being satirical towards.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 16:08   Link #930
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 10:
Old 2010-12-07, 16:12   Link #931
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 10 was full of cheese. It's been a while since I last heard such a corny speech, but what the hell. It was still very enjoyable to watch and it's all that matters.

Naoe was hilarious as always, so many great jokes... And it felt so good to see her kick some ass for once. She's now officially part of the gang.
Old 2010-12-07, 22:44   Link #932
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

pp

Wow... At first I thought "where do I start", but heck, I know where to start. That pre-op scene, oh man that is MY dream right there. Sandwiched by ponytails, with a twintail crawling up to me, man... if there is anyone fit to rid the world of Mune-guy, it would be me to have Team Love soldier like that...

Still, such a fun episode. Everyone got their share of screentime, and Naoe-chan wins the comedy award again. See, she does have her smarts too, playing dead brought a big laugh out of me, and when she was crying, be patted on the head by Beta-chan (you're a mother now, Beta!), even thinking she's in hell because of the dark room, but the hammer being too big for the elevator, I LOL'ed a great lol. Saturn, I too thought she would have been able to go through if the hammer went vertical instead of horizontal, under and over style. But this is Naoe-chan, and this is what makes her fun

About Arta-chan's seemingly strange betrayal. I don't think it was weird at all, she looked like she really wants some general love, which Yoshi cruelly teased her of and never gave to her last ep. Bad man, Yoshi. Good girl, Arta-chan the preview was funny too, it sounds like Arta-chan is either kuudere or yandere, I think more kuudere though

At least I know where that super effective Naoe-chan pic came from, in the previous page. I need 1080p BD now
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 23:42   Link #933
ZeKeR
Superbad

must... pre order... BR discs.... MUST.... PRE... ORDER....
Old 2010-12-08, 01:21   Link #934
slidingk1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
must... pre order... BR discs.... MUST.... PRE... ORDER....
That's what everyone is thinking
slidingk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 01:22   Link #935
msg

Really wish this series will continue to 25 ++ episodes.So much going ons in the novel

Whats up with Muneakira.Three naked girls in front of him for god sake ^
...and Naoe is hilarious.

Will post all the coloured pics found on the Ln from vol 1 - 6 later.
Old 2010-12-08, 05:00   Link #936
Wrath88
Kissing...

Exams finally over, and I'm finally back on! Caught up with this series already, but there's still quite a few others to do.

Love your sig, Gutsu-tron.
Old 2010-12-08, 05:30   Link #937
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

pp

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Really wish this series will continue to 25 ++ episodes.So much going ons in the novel

Whats up with Muneakira.Three naked girls in front of him for god sake ^
...and Naoe is hilarious.

Will post all the coloured pics found on the Ln from vol 1 - 6 later.
Hey.... you gotta warn me ahead of time. Is there some color Naoe-chan goodness awaiting me? Tell me, or else I might explode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Exams finally over, and I'm finally back on! Caught up with this series already, but there's still quite a few others to do.

Love your sig, Gutsu-tron.

At first I thought it was Pikotron, and then Naoetron, but... Gutsutron? I now have the most nicknames of a single character for the first time in my life
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 06:13   Link #938
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
That opening dream... omg I think I spilled one liter of blood today.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-08, 22:16   Link #939
Dralha

Ep 10 was just chock full of AWESOME. Perfect cliffhanger, too.
Old 2010-12-09, 02:18   Link #940
Alabaster_mt

Soo... Im totally new to .gifs but I tryed and made this if anyone wants it

Spoiler for Gif:

-wtb moar gif skillz-
Alabaster_mt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, light novel adaptation, seinen, shounen