AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-26, 22:40   Link #381
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Ahh yes, I guess Pandora Hearts should be read once every 6 months or so Really, the cliffhanger at the end of every chapter is downright brutal Oh well, see you guys in June

But no serious, I've been waiting for Oz to kick some serious psycho butt for a long time like this, so instead of letting Alice control his body, or releasing her true form, he can now channel her powers through him?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 00:10   Link #382
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 02:37   Link #383
zibi88

well what if Oz and Alice are turning sides.... Alice loses her power and becomes more like a human girl... while Oz growns in power and becomes the B-Rabbit instead by giveing up his humanity...

maybe that's why will of abyss mentioned that Oz will regreat it that he choiced that rabbit...

there is still the possibility that Oz in reality is the real B-rabbit but to save alice live (who was human after beign stabbed by vincent) he made the contract with her... he took the human side (and become the oz we know now a human) while alice become a chain and lived....

still I wonder why the Glen knew Oz (who did not even exist on the tragedy of past) and said that he has no place to belong too...

so it could mean that Abyss is the place he should be... and I wonder what was the will's of abyss wish.... was it to let her meet Jack once again... or bring jack back to her.... many mysteries

still eliots mom killing her own daughter with that chain is just damn... I guess eliot will kill his mom in revange of killing her own daugther and eliots sister...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-27, 04:24   Link #384
KaedeF
Moeshit hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
still eliots mom killing her own daughter with that chain is just damn... I guess eliot will kill his mom in revange of killing her own daugther and eliots sister...
Huh?
I think Elliot's mom became a cult after the death of her children, since Isla appeared during that time, and I think only the kids of the orphanage are the contractors of the chain.
Old 2011-01-21, 23:23   Link #385
GDB

Well, hot damn. Chapter 57...

Spoiler for Ch57:
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 00:29   Link #386
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Well, hot damn. Chapter 57...

Spoiler for Ch57:
Spoiler for chapter 57:
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 10:23   Link #387
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I don't get it...so the rea headhunter is actually Elliot himself ?
Quote:
Actually I've seen people debating whether it's Elliot or Leo whose Glen's new container
Well, Elliot was the one who actually composed Lacie, right ?

Old 2011-01-22, 10:26   Link #388
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I don't get it...so the rea headhunter is actually Elliot himself ?

Well, Elliot was the one who actually composed Lacie, right ?
Nope, this chapter confirmed that Leo thought of the tune actually, and I think when Elliot first met Leo he was actually in the process of composing it.
Old 2011-01-22, 11:48   Link #389
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

...So basically... Leo is the real vassal because he was the one who composed Lacie ? Then all Elliot's nightmare is not actually Sabrie's tragedy but his own masaccare to his own family ?

Old 2011-01-23, 07:05   Link #390
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

That's what is said in this chapter. Furthermore, in Jack's flashback, Glen says that Humpty Dumpy is the chain formed from the body of the previous Glen and that it is attracted by Glen's soul more than any other Chain.
If we look at the murders of the Nightray family, we can see that most of them was in order to protect Leo. With the facts that he was the one who composed Lacie first and that Elliot chose him to be his servant, the different hints points him as the next Glen indeed...
Antera Caramichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 07:23   Link #391
YaminoSeigi

Pixiv Collection for Pandora Hearts if anyone interested, the fanarts are pretty decent.

http://www.mediafire.com/?s1btsxvl73pitzp
Old 2011-01-23, 07:35   Link #392
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh man, this is one of those "Fight Club" plot twist! I love those kinds !

Oz kicking ass was awesome as usual, but I wish it wasn't an "either-or" scenario; Meaning it's either Alice, or it's Oz, but never both of them together...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 01:26   Link #393
GDB

Yeah, guess it is Leo rather than Eliot. Odd that his visions had so many people slaughtered, when before it sounded like the Headhunter was more of a single target assassin. Oh well.

Also, after rereading early chapters, I definitely agree with the theory that the power of B-Rabbit gets passed down among users. Many in Pandora make mention of having fought B-Rabbit in the past, despite this being Alice's first time in the real world.
Old 2011-01-24, 16:01   Link #394
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

What I wonder is how Alice became B-rabbit?

Because I found some incoherences: For example in chapter 37 Alice and Jack go to Lacie tomb, and Jack says that he plays the tune "to replace Glen", which means that he is already dead and so that the Tragedy of Sablier already happened, in which Alice should have died. However, she is present with Jack in this scene and seems well.

My theory is a little crazy, but I think that Jack was B-rabbit contractor at the time of the Tragedy. After Alice died and was thrown into the Abyss with the entire castle, he somehow took her back from there. Maybe by making a contract? maybe by taking her back with a soul-linking ceremony like the one Glen intended to use? Whatever happened, I think that it is Jack that transfered B-rabbit powers to her and when he died, she was thrown once again into the Abyss as any other Chain, with the exception Break mentionned in Chechire lair.

Edit: Looking back at the tomb scene, we can see that Alice got a collar hiding her throat. Was it put in purpose or entire coincidence? it tickles me either way.
Old 2011-01-24, 17:22   Link #395
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antera Caramichael View Post
What I wonder is how Alice became B-rabbit?

Because I found some incoherences: For example in chapter 37 Alice and Jack go to Lacie tomb, and Jack says that he plays the tune "to replace Glen", which means that he is already dead and so that the Tragedy of Sablier already happened, in which Alice should have died. However, she is present with Jack in this scene and seems well.
It's possible that he's replacing Glen because Glen's gone over the edge in despair, but hasn't actually committed the massacre yet.

*edit*
Reading Chapter 39, I'm sure this is the case. Jack questions Glen's motives, and starts to say something like "You still haven't gotten over Lacie", and Glen snaps after hearing the name "Lacie" and puts his sword to Jack's neck.

Last edited by GDB; 2011-01-24 at 17:38.
Old 2011-01-25, 01:35   Link #396
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

What I understood in this scene is precisely that Glen hasn't forgotten what happened to Lacie and is obsessed by her and that it is the main reason why he wanted to obtain the power of the Abyss. I don't think this scene was a discution about the Tragedy that was about to happen but more about Gilbert becoming the next Glen, as we saw the same scene earlier in the chapter when Alice and Vincent were talking about it.

Moreover, if we look at Lottie's flashback, we can see that Glen madness happened more like in a flash, and his order about the tragedy was very sudden, even for the Baskerville.
Old 2011-01-27, 12:20   Link #397
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Reading 56 and 57 back to back just made my brain explode....
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 13:34   Link #398
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

UPDATE!
Spoiler for Retrace 58:

Damn I love this manga!
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-25, 14:33   Link #399
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
UPDATE!
Damn I love this manga!
My sentiments exactly.
Spoiler for chapter 58:
Old 2011-03-19, 17:45   Link #400
Antera Caramichael
French Maid

Oh god, that's it:
Spoiler for Retrace 59:

Last edited by Antera Caramichael; 2011-03-20 at 11:39.

Tags
fantasy, shounen