AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-27, 21:08   Link #1161
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Agreed ...Then throw in some cleaver wording in the reports by Rubel and it only compounds the MiB basis assumption about Teresa and Priscilla's power. Have no worries, Dae will solve this even if he isn't intentionally looking to figure out who the traitor is, he will figure out the arms owner and thereby figure out the twos true powers and who the one who manipulated the reports is.
I would say that rubel is going plant himself as stupid or it was too dangerous so i went there after that. I don’t real saw the battle. These simple excuses are more than enough to get he ass out of trouble. I sense that he does not lie to the org, just say half things. Dae may be an important researcher but I don’t think that he has spie training and so will think that was a stupid mistake made by stupid people because it seems that he acts like he was someone greater
--//--

If these numbers 1 were killed by the org isn’t that enough to make them kill the org to revenge themselves? So if they are brought to life they will be as zombies without personality or maybe this dae is someone that will recreate another “Clare”- someone that call himself a scientist will always double check the experiences. If it is something completely new than I can't figure out…
Old 2010-12-28, 01:30   Link #1162
Jean Claymore
Former #9

....Something's not clear here. have the MiBs mistaken because the they didn't know 'bout Teresa's real power??? If I remember correctly, the one who was giving orders to Teresa was actually a mantle-worn guy who resembled Ermita, not Rubel. And he surely knew about her real power even mentioning some times that maybe she was the strongest warrior the org's ever had (and I don't remember if the guy who gave the Black Card to Teresa was Rubel...). If not, does that mean the other guy mentioned before was a traitor/spy as Rubel?

And speaking of the org gathering info, I still don't understand on how could they have exactly known Alicia and Beth were killed by someone if they had no clue who was it. It doesn't make sense... it was the same with Teresa. They got reported she was dead, but not as much detailed that Teresa was capable on defeating the numbers 2~5 without changing her eyes and then she was killed off by no.2 because she let her guards down. This sounds strange to me...
Old 2010-12-28, 01:58   Link #1163
Ouvea

Orsay was the MIB that issued Teresa's assignments. I forget if we see him in later chapters, but we do see Ermita again as he issues Galatea's assignments. The Organization's lack of information on Prisicilla and on Alicia/Beth's deaths are perfectly plausible. Rubel appears to the be only MIB that witnessed Teresa's death and he could have misreported the actual events. There's no way any of the MIBs could have ascertain the specific details of the battle (Teresa only using 10% youki) as none were close enough. Also, no one witnessed Alicia's and Beth's death. From what Yagi depicted, it was carnage and devastation on a massive scale.

Riful first reported that Isley had defeated Priscilla, which she later recanted as misinformation. Perhaps, the Organization thought likewise and payed her no further attention. After all, if Isley defeated Priscilla, then they would only need to mind the strongest opponent. It should be intereting if the Organization discovers of Rubel's treachery.
Old 2010-12-28, 04:52   Link #1164
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Agreed ...Then throw in some cleaver wording in the reports by Rubel and it only compounds the MiB basis assumption about Teresa and Priscilla's power. Have no worries, Dae will solve this even if he isn't intentionally looking to figure out who the traitor is, he will figure out the arms owner and thereby figure out the twos true powers and who the one who manipulated the reports is.
lol. yeah. and then he will remember that one of his sexdolls is missing a head and he's gonna go wonder where the hell he put it. and once he realizes, he's gonna have a talk with the rest and all the world is gonna go on a search for clare. but they won't find her cause she turned into a giant blob. which is all in part cause mr.smartass said hey, why don't you go look how renee is doin? Now I get it, yagi made that happen so that she has a good cover once the MIBs start looking for her for real And as usual Rubel is well of the hook. Ok, slight chance they find out about him, but so what, he succeeded in the org overlooking their two best testsubject's true powers, and by the time they find out they fused into a giant angel that's gonna taKE OVER THE ISLAND MUAHAHAHA.

I need coffee. and spoilers. Forgive me but I am in a weird mood without those two ....
Old 2010-12-28, 05:41   Link #1165
mosmos
Awakend Of Course

Spoiler for <spoiler 111 from FF site>:

Last edited by mosmos; 2010-12-28 at 05:51.
Old 2010-12-28, 06:05   Link #1166
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmos View Post
I REALLY hope that that spoiler is true!!!!
Old 2010-12-28, 06:40   Link #1167
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for ch 111:

Last edited by haegar; 2010-12-28 at 07:41. Reason: sry lack of brains, spoiler tags added, thx @ malak ;)
Old 2010-12-28, 06:58   Link #1168
MalakTawus

Spoiler for about ch.111 spoiler:
Old 2010-12-28, 07:50   Link #1169
haegar
mangaviking

Spoiler for ch 111:
Old 2010-12-28, 08:50   Link #1170
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmos View Post

Spoiler for Chapter 111 talk:

Last edited by Ryus; 2010-12-28 at 09:05.
Old 2010-12-28, 09:05   Link #1171
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 111 talk:
Spoiler for ch 111 spoilers:
Old 2010-12-28, 09:15   Link #1172
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for ch 111 spoilers:
Spoiler for CH 111:
Old 2010-12-28, 09:21   Link #1173
Cephei Mordred
Lord Knight of SYTOM

Not a spoiler, just unfounded speculation:

What are the chances that yet another established fact will someday be turned on its head, namely that male claymores = bad? We might see something like "oh, well all along the org could secretly make male claymores that were somewhat more stable than the first generation" or some bullshit like that.
Old 2010-12-28, 09:24   Link #1174
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Spoiler for CH 111:
Spoiler for ch 111 chitchat:
Old 2010-12-28, 09:25   Link #1175
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephei Mordred View Post
Not a spoiler, just unfounded speculation:

What are the chances that yet another established fact will someday be turned on its head, namely that male claymores = bad? We might see something like "oh, well all along the org could secretly make male claymores that were somewhat more stable than the first generation" or some bullshit like that.
Well, if the org uncovers the secrets of partial awakenings it would be quite possible since even Rubel thought it could lead to the creation for controllable ABs (hence him trying to get the partially awakened killed every chance he can)... other than that I'd be suspect of the reasoning. Now maybe if a bunch of male warriors showed up from the mainland with suppressed auras themselves it'd be another issue but them being strong enough to compete in the current plot wouldn't make much sense with only suppressed auras.
Old 2010-12-28, 09:28   Link #1176
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
Spoiler for ch 111 chitchat:
Spoiler for Ch 111:
Old 2010-12-28, 09:34   Link #1177
haegar
mangaviking

Quote: