Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-01, 11:53   Link #6621
psicomenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by selilychidori View Post
DVMC...

What I look forward to if it were in an ANIME...*Ahem*

1. The kickass moment that ARX07 appears and crushes a deadly Alastor with a foot,..in ECS mode..and bashes the rest with only the simple 57mm bullets..XD

2. AL saying "merry christmas" lol

3. Tessa in her terrorist mode Lol..

4. Sousuke checking out Chidori and thinking she's hot while shes dripping wet and in Badass mode infront of an Alastor. Lol

5. The death defiying landing of Arbalest on a MOVING plane for godsakes.! Pushing the limits of that machine lol...

6. there's a moment where Sousuke lands on Chidori and their both dripping wet, and she's checking HIM out...woot!

7. Just seeing Sousuke in a Tuxedo!!
Totally & absolutly agree.
psicomenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 12:35   Link #6622
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
#4 (Sorry, I only have it in Chinese, and I can't read Chinese, so no translation)
From top to bottom, left to right:
Spoiler for rough translation:

Being a Chinese can be handy sometimes.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 12:41   Link #6623
FeistyDreams

Thank you, HunterSeeker!! ^^
Old 2011-09-02, 08:53   Link #6624
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
From top to bottom, left to right:
Spoiler for rough translation:

Being a Chinese can be handy sometimes.
Oh that made my day! thank you! I didnt know she was in whispering mode..o.o...

And am glad everyone liked my little list XP

Yep 10 million should be sufficient, so all of you get a lottery ticket. Now. XD! Lol
Old 2011-09-03, 14:58   Link #6625
MisterBaka

Could someone please explain what this is? An... "illustration contest"?
http://info.nicovideo.jp/seiga/fullmetal/
MisterBaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 07:28   Link #6626
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
What Volume of Sigma are those images at the top of the page from?

Is that taken from the DVMC arc?

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-06, 09:27   Link #6627
FeistyDreams

The first one and last two are from volume 15. The middle ones that I only had in Chinese are from chapter 67, which will be in volume 16, whenever it comes out. ^^ And yup, it's all DVMC.
Old 2011-09-10, 17:26   Link #6628
PrinceTee

hey guys could someone tell me where i can find volume 12-15 in english i just find them in the japanese version but i as i can see in the images they are actually available in english too

pls i want it
PrinceTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 17:56   Link #6629
GardenAll
Haruhi-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceTee View Post
hey guys could someone tell me where i can find volume 12-15 in english i just find them in the japanese version but i as i can see in the images they are actually available in english too

pls i want it
http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=501

They have translated 12 volumes util now
GardenAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 21:48   Link #6630
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceTee View Post

pls i want it
Those pages I posted are the only ones that I bothered translating. Just quick and dirty work, don't have the patience to sit there with entire chapters/volumes of manga. I get bored and distract myself and never get back to the work >.> I'm very fickle that way Q_Q

In other news, I have some rough summaries of a pair of stories from the new short story novel. I read them while sick and didn't bother consulting my dictionary much, so I missed a lot of specifics. Got some fun scenes out of them though. ^^ I posted these summaries elsewhere, so I'm just gonna copy-paste what I wrote before, because I'm lazy like that.

Airsoft story!
Spoiler for Yotamono no Rule:

Issues at Kaname's apartment... I read this story during the worst days of my cold, so I missed a LOT of important details. I'll reread it with my dictionary by my side, so I can clear up a lot of pieces. I'm so lost about the whole issue, and Wakana's involvement and everything... x_x I just know that Kaname was so freaking lonely and it made me sad... And these two stories have shown me what a dick Sousuke is <O_O>
Spoiler for Go-kinjo no Surveyor:
Old 2011-09-11, 23:54   Link #6631
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
Those pages I posted are the only ones that I bothered translating. Just quick and dirty work, don't have the patience to sit there with entire chapters/volumes of manga. I get bored and distract myself and never get back to the work >.> I'm very fickle that way Q_Q

In other news, I have some rough summaries of a pair of stories from the new short story novel. I read them while sick and didn't bother consulting my dictionary much, so I missed a lot of specifics. Got some fun scenes out of them though. ^^ I posted these summaries elsewhere, so I'm just gonna copy-paste what I wrote before, because I'm lazy like that.

Airsoft story!
Spoiler for Yotamono no Rule:

Issues at Kaname's apartment... I read this story during the worst days of my cold, so I missed a LOT of important details. I'll reread it with my dictionary by my side, so I can clear up a lot of pieces. I'm so lost about the whole issue, and Wakana's involvement and everything... x_x I just know that Kaname was so freaking lonely and it made me sad... And these two stories have shown me what a dick Sousuke is <O_O>
Spoiler for Go-kinjo no Surveyor:
*huggles Fiesty* thank you! That was a great read ^-^ you are, as always, amazingly cool for doing this.

Wow, so that two stories DO have a fuzzy warm feeling at the end ^-^...you made it sound much worst then it really was XD...
I doubt the second one will ever be animated, and the first one just sounds like a copy of the Rugby episode. It taught Sousuke not to take games seriously, and enjoy it because her smile is worth more....its an "awww" moment...

and the 2nd story, was more like, "awww, he knew this whole time...always telling things to her in her benefit..." he truely does look out for her...

its not exactly what i wanted, but it does give me the fuzzy feelings ^.^

THANK YOU FIESTY! *bows* Arigatou gozaimasu!
Old 2011-09-16, 00:52   Link #6632
Laniol

Hi, I am not sure if this has been asked. But what is the short story novel in which Kaname gets drunk? Thank you
Laniol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-16, 08:46   Link #6633
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laniol View Post
Hi, I am not sure if this has been asked. But what is the short story novel in which Kaname gets drunk? Thank you
I think the story you're looking for is Miiratori no Drunker. I know it doesn't mention the drunken antics in the tiny summary there, but that's when they get drunk on school grounds with a bunch of freshmen.
Old 2011-09-16, 15:21   Link #6634
Laniol

Thank you very much!
Laniol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 08:49   Link #6635
Fredhe91

Hi to everybody! My name's Fred and I'm here because I'm a great fan of this amazing series I've been following this great thread as an outsider for the past four years XD Why did I decide to join? Thought it was about time XD

So here I am, and first of all, I'd like to thank all of you for the amazing enthusiasm you pour in this thread; my thanks go especially to the translators such as HunterSeeker, Shutazen, MisterV and everybody else who helped us follow the adventures of our heroes on par with japanese fans you guys rock! Also, I guess I just wanted to come here and say hi, 'cause it was of all you guys that prompted me to join the forum

apart from that - and here comes out the fanboy in me - I'm really happy for FMP! Another but huuuuugely disappointed not to know anything about my favourite couple in mangas, SousukexKaname ç_ç Oh well, guess I'll have to wait

*Gatou, you'd better make them marry or I... I...*

Again, greetings to everyone!
Fredhe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-19, 21:29   Link #6636
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

is there word on Hayashimizu anywhere? Was curious what he did for a living lol
welcome Fred ^.^
dozo yoroshiku!
And i feel the same way!

Last edited by selilychidori; 2011-09-19 at 21:40.
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 13:40   Link #6637
Fredhe91

Thanks Selily
Can't really remember, but am I right saying that in "Seriously dangerous narrow escape from death?", the last short stories novel published, there are no reference to Sousuke nor Kaname? Or, to be more precise, the book revolves around Tessa and other characters, not Sousuke and Kaname. Can anybody please confirm this?

Second question (I think it's one of the most asked here in the thread actually... XD): are translations of short stories books available? I know Misterv translated Side Arms, but are some others available? Especially those which were not put in Sigma/Fumoffu/anime/manga, such as Nayande Rarenai Happou Fusagari.

Thanks to everybody!
Fredhe91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 18:47   Link #6638
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredhe91 View Post
Can't really remember, but am I right saying that in "Seriously dangerous narrow escape from death?", the last short stories novel published, there are no reference to Sousuke nor Kaname? Or, to be more precise, the book revolves around Tessa and other characters, not Sousuke and Kaname. Can anybody please confirm this?
Nope. There's 4 short stories in it. Two of which are the ones I recently provided a summary with here - Sousuke vs. classmates in Airsoft & Kaname's lonely week. HunterSeeker provided a summary of the third back when it was published in the 300th issue of Dragon Magazine, the story with the Bonta-kun convention. The last story DOES revolve around Tessa, but it's only the one story, not the entire book. ^^ Her story is the only one that takes place AFTER ZSBM, however, so if you're talking info about what Sousuke and Kaname are up to after everything, that's not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredhe91 View Post
Second question (I think it's one of the most asked here in the thread actually... XD): are translations of short stories books available? I know Misterv translated Side Arms, but are some others available? Especially those which were not put in Sigma/Fumoffu/anime/manga, such as Nayande Rarenai Happou Fusagari.
Not really, no, sadly. There are the 5 short stories translated by MisterV, then Cinderella Panic and Irrelevant Emotion were translated I think by boku-tachi way back when they were still doing FMP, before it was licensed. That's all that I know of.
Old 2011-09-24, 09:17   Link #6639
<KS11>

Hi guys,

No news at all on anything?
<KS11> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-11, 19:27   Link #6640
Kaoru842

no new news?
Kaoru842 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen