Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 10:45   Link #3681
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Did they actually have Heero's speech in one of the FT chapters? I can't remember @_@. If so, it's basically his way of unifying everyone in outer space "have one mind/heart to be together". Anyways, SPOILS!

- The purpose of "Operation Mythos" is to bring and end to Martian war and conflicts.
- As president of the ESUN, Dorothy decided to thaw Heero Yuy for him to kill Relena.
- And to finally place half of the people of Mars and under the control of the Earth Sphere once again.

- Perfect Peace Program. To put it simply, the mechanics of the PPP allow it to give commands due to several nano-machines mixed in with the immunization shots that people received when they migrated to Mars.
- When given the single word directive "aggregate", the nano-machines inside a person living on Mars will cluster together producing a blood clot in the veins.
- Furthermore, this reaction causes subsequent chain reactions to those administering nano-machine treatment on Mars as well as Earth.
- A rough estimate indicates about three billion people will be massacred.

- The existence of this was established on AC-197, April 9th, the day after Relena's 17th birthday.
- While the people who developed and perfected the PPP are unknown, Mars' founding president Dixneuf Neuenheim was aware of the nano-machines running rampant.
- The death of Relena is the condition to carry out the genocide command "aggregate".
- In order to avoid that, Relena was put in a cold sleep so that her death doesn't become the trigger for genocide until a day would come that the nano-machine problem could be resolved.
- Relena had to continue living forever.

- Heero was also placed in a cold sleep as "Sleeping Beauty". (**There is no mention of a specific date)

- The timeshift returns to Trowa's reflection (the original that is)
- Quaterine is urged to surrender by Trowa and Catherine but she refuses.
- Quatre releases Heero's bio lock, controls Snow White's red and blue "Seven Dwarf stars" and is shot at by Quaterine.
- Although it was Quatre who prepared the dark green manteau for Quaterine, she is shocked by the betrayal.
- The purpose of preparing the manteau is to deceive the two of them into feeling the "heart of outer space". (Lol what?)
- The manteau of the Prometheus goes up in flames, the suit is revealed and it has the same clown mask that Trowa had.
- Trowa (the original) tried to sortie in the remaining Scheherazade but Trowa Phobos appears on the monitor playing "Pavane pour une Infante défunte" (Pavane for a Dead Princess). {Since Trowa plays the violin: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD2hcQujf7A}
- Trowa Phobos launches in the Scheherazade and brings the Prometheus to a shutdown.
- Duo (Jr) also repels the 8 four-of-a-kinds and the Trowa's are victorious. While this is taking place, on the ship, the monitor is cracking and Mille Peacecraft appears.
- "I won't hand over Quaterine."
- Trowa attempts to press the self-destruct button but is restrained by Heero who emerged from the medical capsule. Now, I can't tell this part but it's something about captured as is can go to Elysium island and get close to Relena.
-
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.

Last edited by Deacon Blues; 2011-11-26 at 14:25.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 11:17   Link #3682
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Episode 26. What he says is this: "Who are you? You're from Earth. Am I right? Heero. Let's go to Earth."
I always got the feeling Quatre was referring to Relena in that scene. Regardless, it's one of the stranger moments in the series.

As for the FT info, wow...

The PPP sounds exactly like something I read in a Ultimate Fantastic Four comic dealing with the Skrulls.
Old 2011-11-26, 17:11   Link #3683
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
I always got the feeling Quatre was referring to Relena in that scene.
...Right, this makes an awful lot of sense, unlike the junk I came up with. After all, Relena is from Earth, they ultimately end up heading to her and she was the last thing on Heero's mind before he passed out (as usual). And the whole babbling about Earth being kind to them. Yup, he refers to Relena alright.
Ahem, yeah, excuse the little brainfart up there.

As for the PPP, I must've skipped the part where it made sense that Dorothy orders Heero to kill Relena when her death would cause 3 billion people to die with her. (I chuckle at the fact that's it's 3 billion. Always trying to surpass, eh Sumizawa?)

Also, aren't you technically dead when you're frozen?

Last edited by IkuzeMinna; 2017-01-09 at 14:57. Reason: grammar fail
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 18:42   Link #3684
susyia

Quatrine shot quatre?? trowa self destruct.... OMG what chapter is this???
susyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 22:51   Link #3685
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
Quatrine shot quatre?? trowa self destruct.... OMG what chapter is this???
Shot at doesn't mean she hit him. Trowa attempting to blow himself up again is well... stereotypical Wing... each of them have their "kill me now" moments... In Trowa/Triton's case he's just really well... has a knack for coming so close but never finishing the job. Quatre nearly offed him in the series though...

Quote:
- The existence of this was established on AC-197, April 9th, the day after Relena's 17th birthday.
Pretty sure Relena's birthday was the 7th not the 8th, it was made that way so it coincided with the first airing of Wing on April 7th 1995.

Quote:
With the way this has gone so far, I'm pretty sure we'll have to get teased with the mobile suits' feet, hands, weapons, backs and new cloaks first before getting to see the dang thing in full. Which will most likely be some time in 2014. And by then the world will have ended, so it won't matter.
They can, but they wont... by then any Wing nostalgia would have worn off by the Japanese fan-base, and any hopes of cashing in on the EW kit craze would be gone... unless they announce and OVA or movie. Then they could hold off till 2014...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 23:02   Link #3686
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

That's what the information says about Relena's birthday. I don't think the publications were correct about that though... unless she had her birthday party AFTER her actual birthday in the series :/ Having it coincide with Operation Meteor doesn't make sense anyways. Then again that whole Epyon de Telos event happened on her birthday too *eyeroll*

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Old 2011-11-27, 18:11   Link #3687
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
They can, but they wont... by then any Wing nostalgia would have worn off by the Japanese fan-base, and any hopes of cashing in on the EW kit craze would be gone... unless they announce and OVA or movie. Then they could hold off till 2014...
It already is... Notice how much less action there is in this thread, on pixiv, etc since it's been over a year now that the revival's been going. They're trying to drag it out too long and it's just not gonna work. :/
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 19:23   Link #3688
susyia

Trowa attempting to blow himself up again is well... stereotypical Wing... each of them have their "kill me now" moments... In Trowa/Triton's case he's just really well... has a knack for coming so close but never finishing the job. Quatre nearly offed him in the series though...

....... Trowa is a sad person.. ...
Old 2011-11-28, 01:20   Link #3689
Tendou Souji

What do you guys think the Seven Dwarf Stars are? Funnels of some kind or something?
Tendou Souji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-28, 13:34   Link #3690
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quite a few interesting changes in Glory of Losers:

- Noventa insists they aren't OZ.
- Trowa calls on Noventa: "If you desire peace, why was Heero Yuy assassinated? Why was the Sanc Kingdom annihilated?"
- Noventa stutters at this.
- WuFei chimes in but just then Treize calls out the Gundams. WuFei heads off towards him.
- Quatre instructs the Maguanac's to protect Noventa's shuttle
- Heero rushes in
- Trowa thinks he's from the Barton Foundation and opens fire on him
- Heero transforms and locks onto Heavyarms
- Relena is like "zomg it's teh Heero from back den!"
- Septem busts into the viewing room where Relena and VFM Darlian are with a "THIS IS YOUR DOING!"
- Darlian is like "Wtf man?"
- Heero fires on Heavyarms. Heavyarms dodges.
- Quatre is like "Oh noez! Teh shuttle!" and moves in to shield it.
- His armor absorbs the next shot. Heero has 7 rounds left.
- Heero takes out his saber.
- Quatre jettisons his external armor, notices Heero racing towards the shuttle. He tries to hail him "W-wait, please!"
- Noventa: Now young man... don't be foolish!"
- Relena: *cue her O-face*
- A piece of the exploding shuttle hurls towards the building they're in.
- Septem gets crushed by falling debris
- Darlian shoves Relena out of the way (more like shields her)
- WuFei lands on the white ship Treize was on in the series. Cue Une in a Leo.
- Duo contacts Heero
- Tells him to check out the news being broadcast to the entire world
- Heero is shocked
- Duo says he didn't kill someone from OZ and now they've become an enemy to the entire world

UPDATES FOR FT:

- Novel acknowledges the Epyon de Telos stuff.
- The trigger is actually "SET" (English yay)
- Uh... Dorothy is evil again? HAH!
- Seven Dwarf Stars is actually "Sieben Zwerg" (Seven Dwarfs)

ENDING:

Catherine asked, "Are you really going to kill Relena Peacecraft?"
Heero's voice was unwaivering as he replied, "That is my mission."
A single teardrop with a momentary glisten seemed to fall from his eye.
"I'll kill Relena."
Something was surely wrong.
"I have to kill her..."
Heero shouldn't be crying. But, I think he has a heart after all.
I can't say for certain he's acting on his emotions. But, within us, only these mans tears something about not yet freezing...

Last edited by Deacon Blues; 2011-11-28 at 14:18.
Old 2011-11-28, 15:26   Link #3691
susyia

so this is the end ? he not kill her? did they spend some time alone to talk? please don't say this is the end of this novel..... can't be
Old 2011-11-28, 15:57   Link #3692
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

No, it's the end of the chapter.

Old 2011-11-28, 16:36   Link #3693
susyia

oh thank God ! i hope the end of this series be good ......
Old 2011-11-29, 01:20   Link #3694
Kitsoru

Jeez, that sure is a hell of a lot different from the series @_@ Will have to see when the scans are out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Catherine asked, "Are you really going to kill Relena Peacecraft?"
Heero's voice was unwaivering as he replied, "That is my mission."
A single teardrop with a momentary glisten seemed to fall from his eye.
"I'll kill Relena."
Something was surely wrong.
"I have to kill her..."
Heero shouldn't be crying. But, I think he has a heart after all.
I can't say for certain he's acting on his emotions. But, within us, only these mans tears something about not yet freezing...
MANLY TEARS, HEERO. MANLY TEARS.
Old 2011-11-29, 08:24   Link #3695
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Even in GOL, General Septem gets a crappy death.
Old 2011-11-29, 14:42   Link #3696
Aldaeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo the Blue View Post
Even in GOL, General Septem gets a crappy death.
First he's falling out of a plane and gets shot through the head... now... he's on the ground and has a plane dropped on him... Septum just cant get a lucky break...
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 01:01   Link #3697
Mareike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
First he's falling out of a plane and gets shot through the head... now... he's on the ground and has a plane dropped on him... Septum just cant get a lucky break...
I prefer his original death. Une was so badass there. =))

Anyway. Wow. FT's really taken a turn to being depressing. :|
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 16:42   Link #3698
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Am I the only one who's put off a little by the fact that Heero more or less killed Relena's dad in GoL? Considering she goes from thinking about her father to Heero in episode 5 (while she's holding a gun to her "kidnapper's" face), meaning they're similar to her for some reason, it's slightly odd/contradicting/downright weird that after that she'd be all "I'm fighting with you now, Heero". I mean, she wanted to shoot Une (or rather Treize) for his death. But now Heero is the one responsible. This either means weirdness or more changes.
Also, where's my lethal makeup?!

On an unrelated note (and because I can't google for crap it seems ), does anyone know if there is a translation for the CD drama of Blind Target? Again, not the manga but the CD drama. I stumbled upon it a while ago and while I'm thrilled to hear some fine examples of interaction between the pilots and Relena (I love how Duo calls her "ojousan" all the freaking time), my Japanese is far from sufficient to fully grasp the meaning of what is said. Any help would be highly appreciated.

On another unrelated note, this made me laugh:

Judging by the color you can guess which sibling is behind it. xD
Oh Relena, always striving to make the world a better place.
Old 2011-12-01, 01:24   Link #3699
Kitsoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
On an unrelated note (and because I can't google for crap it seems ), does anyone know if there is a translation for the CD drama of Blind Target? Again, not the manga but the CD drama. I stumbled upon it a while ago and while I'm thrilled to hear some fine examples of interaction between the pilots and Relena (I love how Duo calls her "ojousan" all the freaking time), my Japanese is far from sufficient to fully grasp the meaning of what is said. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Unfortunately, I've never been able to find a translation of the BT CD, separate from the manga release.. As far as I can tell, one doesn't exist :/
Old 2011-12-01, 12:12   Link #3700
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
Unfortunately, I've never been able to find a translation of the BT CD, separate from the manga release.. As far as I can tell, one doesn't exist :/
Hooray. That means we'd have to find someone to bug to translate it, huh? Preferably someone who hasn't got his hands full with all sorts of releases, which include crappy novels and weird mangas. Unless he absolutely wants to!

Nah, just kidding. Though it's times like these that I wish I had that HK bootleg translation program that translates Japanese audio into Chinese first and then into English, which most often than not results in utter hilarity. It sure made the Yu-Gi-Oh! subs pretty amusing.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing