Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-15, 20:18   Link #1
Sephir0th666777
Proffesional Fist-shaker

Send a message via AIM to Sephir0th666777
Thumbs up Finally!

Judging by the very end of the 9th episode of Gundam Seed Destiny (Awake to a new world, Saviour!) it seems the Saviour Gundam will finally make its debut!

What do you think it will be like?
Will it be nearly as cool as Justice?
Sephir0th666777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 01:16   Link #2
Rhonin.
Gundam Freak

I heard its got some Big ass sholder lazer thingys.
Rhonin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 01:17   Link #3
Kaka
罪人クロノ

shouldn't this go into the Ep9 discussion thread?
Kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 02:02   Link #4
K'9999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
shouldn't this go into the Ep9 discussion thread?
Correct, I don't know why the hell Sephir0th666777 did this. This is ridiculous.
K'9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 03:08   Link #5
reddragon

umm

umm if your talking about the new gundam that athrun uses, they have pics of it on the site..and its in the opening too..if not, idk
reddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 17:27   Link #6
Sephir0th666777
Proffesional Fist-shaker

Send a message via AIM to Sephir0th666777
y'see the thing about that is that i am not discussing episode 9, i am discussing the Saviour Gundam. In the preview for the next episode, it seemed as if the Saviour will finally launch in phase 10

I wanted to know what others opinios on this were

Not be insulted
Sephir0th666777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 02:33   Link #7
EpyonEmerald

First off, I would like to say, that people who dont want to reply with something relevent to the subject should stfu, Let admins do their job. Unless that it is your brown nosing to be an admin.

Secondly,

I doubt Savior will come out, I mean all the other episodes had different Gundam names and its not like we saw those in that episode. If it did, I think its going to be just as lame as all the new gundams ><

Seriously we need some like extreamly powerful gundams, to many gundams we need two gundams that out beat the rest, Like Zero and Epyon
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 02:39   Link #8
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
If the GBA game is anything like the anime, Savior is going to be a fast mofo, especially in flight mode. I think mobility is the strong point of Savior.
Old 2004-12-17, 10:43   Link #9
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonEmerald
Seriously we need some like extreamly powerful gundams, to many gundams we need two gundams that out beat the rest, Like Zero and Epyon
But we had something like that situation in SEED.

Epyon = Justice -> Both purple! Why did it have to be purple, is there some purple fetish in the Gundam universe? Anyway... it fit the role of being one of the 'ultimate Gundams' of the SEED series and just like Epyon, it got sacrificed/blown up to destroy some really big weapon.

Zero = Freedom -> Okay, so the colors aren't the same, it doesn't have that stupidly powerful beam rifle... but it is the second of the 'ultimate Gundams' from the SEED series. Also, much like Zero, it fought itself to pieces in the end. ^^

(lose and poor examples I know, but its for the sake of humor =P )
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 11:25   Link #10
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper

Epyon = Justice -> Both purple!
Dude, check your monitor color settings. Thats red.

Also, bear in mind that saviour cant be THAT cool, as Athrun, Shinn, and likely Kira as well all need to get major Gundam upgrades around mid-series. Saviour can't be the uber-gundam, because the next one would have to be COMPLETELY insane if it were.

Last edited by Riyan; 2004-12-17 at 11:49.
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 11:38   Link #11
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyan
Also, bear in mind that saviour cant be THAT cool, as Athrun, Shinn, and likely Kira as well all need to get major Gundam upgrades around mid-series. Saviour can't be the uber-gundam, because the next one would have to be COMPLETELY insane if it were.
The Saviour in SD Gundam Gashapon Stage 53 sure as hell isn't cool; it's quite the opposite, that wussy pink piece of junk with its huge dull green eyes and a puny lil' pink beam saber. Ugh.
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 12:27   Link #12
Madell

Quote:
But we had something like that situation in SEED.

Epyon = Justice -> Both purple! Why did it have to be purple, is there some purple fetish in the Gundam universe? Anyway... it fit the role of being one of the 'ultimate Gundams' of the SEED series and just like Epyon, it got sacrificed/blown up to destroy some really big weapon.

Zero = Freedom -> Okay, so the colors aren't the same, it doesn't have that stupidly powerful beam rifle... but it is the second of the 'ultimate Gundams' from the SEED series. Also, much like Zero, it fought itself to pieces in the end. ^^

(lose and poor examples I know, but its for the sake of humor =P )
thats fuckin dumb....u know why its purple cause of the datat that it has of the Aegis gundam it was the "leader" suit so i think Justuice is the "leader" suit 2...i think Providence Freedom and Justuice were ment to be as a squad for Ace Pilots...both Justuice and Freedom were made out of the data from the previous EA prototype gundams....and euh...whats Providence then if those 2 are those 2 ?
Madell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 12:35   Link #13
MikeMania

well, pratically, all SD gundams look gay, with the exception of Captain gundam.
MikeMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 16:14   Link #14
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Dude, check your monitor color settings. Thats red.
Umm... yeah...

Purple-ish mobile suit:
Spoiler:

Red mobile suit:
Spoiler:

Pink mobile suit:
Spoiler:

Purple mobile suit:
Spoiler:

And Madell, take a valium then reread the last line of my post, particularly the part that said it was a joke. As for what Providence would be, maybe the Tallgeese III? >.>;
Old 2004-12-17, 17:01   Link #15
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Umm... yeah...

Pink mobile suit:
Spoiler:
Athrun: Its not pink, It's LIGHTISH RED!

5 points to whoever can attribute that.

I still say those are all various shades of red... and you deliberately picked a dark image of Justice.
Old 2004-12-17, 17:09   Link #16
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
I still say those are all various shades of red... and you deliberately picked a dark image of Justice.
And I think they're purples and pinks, oh well. Also, it was the only image of Justice on the site I got the images off of (www.mahq.net), but a second source (www.hlj.com) shows that I was right on almost all the colors except Justice which is shown as a pale pink with a dark violet backpack unit.
Old 2004-12-17, 17:15   Link #17
zeruos

Quote:
Athrun: Its not pink, It's LIGHTISH RED!

5 points to whoever can attribute that.

As much as I'm off topic, I just can't resist it - sounds like donut from red vs blue in reference to his armor.

to be on topic - i'll call justice and the lot red but epyon purple... i just wish there are less variations of a color and just stick to red or purple (we got pink, purple, violet, rose, crimson, red, light red, orange red, cherry red, and what not, argh, too many friggin colors)
zeruos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-17, 17:41   Link #18
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeruos
As much as I'm off topic, I just can't resist it - sounds like donut from red vs blue in reference to his armor.
Got it in one. Positive Rep Given.