Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2005-01-02, 07:28   Link #41
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies
coordinators and naturals should have the right to live , why do you hate peace/freedom so much
I... don't? Did you even bother to ready my post? :/
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 08:00   Link #42
Rei_Ikari
More....Morrreee....weeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
I... don't? Did you even bother to ready my post? :/
Forget it...this post has turned into a warzone between the "Die Natural Bastards" and a "For a Clean and Blue World" factions....as for me.....hmmmmm.......i support the "Love Jibrill's Cat" faction.......
Rei_Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 08:09   Link #43
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

anyone else supporting Krueze's DIE EVERYONE DIE faction with me?
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 08:57   Link #44
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I support Kreuze, nice mask, and he wants to kill off the entire humanity, which is of course a good deed. people doing good deeds = win.
Ha ha. Exactly.

And EA are a bunch of cheaters using Nuclear Weapons. I hate cheaters.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 09:49   Link #45
Rei_Ikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Ha ha. Exactly.

And EA are a bunch of cheaters using Nuclear Weapons. I hate cheaters.
Lol......i kind of agree......i too would suppport ZAFT if it wasn't for Jibrill's cat.....If Zaft won Jibrill's cat would starve without Jibrill...so i have no choice but to root for EA.....
Old 2005-01-02, 10:26   Link #46
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Ikari
Forget it...this post has turned into a warzone between the "Die Natural Bastards" and a "For a Clean and Blue World" factions....as for me.....hmmmmm.......i support the "Love Jibrill's Cat" faction.......
It' fun!

Creuset understood the human nature.But his conclusions were wrong.Humans want dominate the others.But there is nothing wrong with that.The strong dominate the weak,it is the law of nature.Creuset wanted to achieve peace for all mankid.He knew that there was only one way.And for the that I respect him but he was wrong,there's nothing that can compare to the joy of ruling.
We, LOGOS ,want power.We,LOGOS are power.We,LOGOS,are the truth.
Soon the entire world will be in our hands.We will shape it at our image.
We will be Gods,and the universe will belong to us.
I am for LOGOS(even if I don't know what it is)
Old 2005-01-02, 10:35   Link #47
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
Again join the Blind priest's faction, lets just try to talk things out here.
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 10:54   Link #48
Rei_Ikari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
It' fun!

Creuset understood the human nature.But his conclusions were wrong.Humans want dominate the others.But there is nothing wrong with that.The strong dominate the weak,it is the law of nature.Creuset wanted to achieve peace for all mankid.He knew that there was only one way.And for the that I respect him but he was wrong,there's nothing that can compare to the joy of ruling.
We, LOGOS ,want power.We,LOGOS are power.We,LOGOS,are the truth.
U sound like your're some kind of ...alien race seeking to dorminate mankind....
"We, LOGOS ,want power.We,LOGOS are power.We,LOGOS,are the truth"...lol
....Hmmm....maybe i should join ALVIS..........prepare for alien invasions....
Old 2005-01-02, 13:15   Link #49
glyph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko
Again join the Blind priest's faction, lets just try to talk things out here.
What if Malchio's faction _is_ LOGOS?

I don't know - both Kira's miraculous rescue and acquisition of Freedom is too convenent (real Lacus and Malchio are hiding something). So is Durandal's recent gift of Saviour to Athrun(they even deliberately made the scenes similar). Or it could just be bad writing.

My view :

PLANT should build colony ships and migrate en masse to Mars orbit and beyond to avoid further conflict between Naturals and Coordinators (at least, until the hick Naturals decide to leave their "pure and blue" backwater world and claim the frontiers of space).

Hmm... I just thought of another crackpot theory ...

Spoiler for The ending of Gundam Seed Destiny and its aftermath! Or not...:

OR ...

ZAFT could just quietly evacuate, detach, and launch half the PLANT array(they're interconnected, right?) at strategic targets across the Earth and Luna. Let's see them try to shoot down fifty-odd Junius-7 sized objects simultaneously. Even if they succeed, the resulting shower of fragments would be sufficient to cause nuclear winter on Earth. :mwahaha:

Hmmm... maybe they'll do both?

Last edited by glyph; 2005-01-02 at 16:41.
glyph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 13:44   Link #50
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
We, LOGOS ,want power.We,LOGOS, are power.We,LOGOS,are the truth.
Here we have Illuminatus Dirigen ZeusIrae

Malchio MUST be LOGOS, I just know it!
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 17:58   Link #51
blueskies

that's why i hate being a natural

hold on

*take out a pistol*

GOOD NIGHT , i hope i will reborn into a coordinator

*headshot self*
blueskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 18:01   Link #52
Headspace

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguenoir
I guess they're both equal.. both have their bad apples.

Though I favor EA slightly mostly due to them being introduced as the "victims" in the first series and Coordinators having a genetic advantage.

Actually It was really the corordinators who were victims...bloody valentine and such
Headspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 18:02   Link #53
renasis_force
GGGG-Unot

Send a message via MSN to renasis_force
actually how did Shinn be come a pilot of the Impuls gundam in GSD

i know that kira become the pilot of Strike acandentilly, what about Shinn then
renasis_force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 18:10   Link #54
Scherazade
Asturian Guymelef

Quote:
Originally Posted by renasis_force
actually how did Shinn be come a pilot of the Impuls gundam in GSD

i know that kira become the pilot of Strike acandentilly, what about Shinn then
He was assigned to that unit by someone in ZAFT.
Scherazade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 19:22   Link #55
Ansa

I side with neither, EA is just rotten to the core, GSD and Jirbil proves that quite well, however although ZAFT does seem good, even they human so I don't trust them at all.

Cheers to hoping an alien faction apears and the Naturals/Coordinators have to side togeather to defeat the enemy. Although with that sad it could just end up what happened with in Ender's Series but without Peter Wiggin stopping the war nearly right away (ender's jeesh got frelling lucky with that)
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-02, 20:50   Link #56
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

This goes all back to those Gundam seed days when people used to try to justify Zaft and EA's actions....sigh....(reminicing)

Anywayz, although I sided with noone in Gundam Seed, I have to side with Zaft on this one cause as things stand now, Earth is the aggressor who is trying to "purify" the world.
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 02:22   Link #57
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei_Ikari
Hey! Jibril's Cat is my line =P
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 03:08   Link #58
Daigo

I'm a Zaft supporter. I've been one since Gundam Seed, and I'll always be one. VICTORY TO ZAFT!!!!!!!! \o/
Daigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 04:27   Link #59
Rei_Ikari

In truth...everyone in the Seed universe are like puppets dancing to a tune played by th LOGOS organization.....and as the Leader of Logos is Jibrill's cat i am in full support of Logos.....

His cat...soon to be King of the Universe.....uses short range mind pulses to controll Jibrill's action...thats why Jibrill's constantly stroking Cat-sama...its to maintain the link........
All hail Cat-sama
Old 2005-01-03, 04:55   Link #60
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by srb
It's not evolution, it's forced improvement by the use of science since it cannot happen naturally. Also, didn't the Astray mangas state that Newtypes were the next step in evolution and Coordinators where there to bridge the gap between Newtypes and Naturals?

Also, many Coordinators are arrogant due to their improved abilities and believe that Naturals are lesser humans.

The end justifies the means? You're talking about genocide here. I guess Hitler had the right idea, there would be no racial strife if there's only one race after all. Who cares about understanding when you can simply wipe people out? Woot, genocide! Buckle up and load your Zyklon B!

I'd wager that there are a few billion naturals versus at the most a few hundred million coordinators. By your logic it would be better to eradicate the coordinators since that would spare the most lives.
evolution can in theory emcompass what we do with science. especially if you take the point that we are in fact part of nature, however much we want to say otherwise(artificial or man-made is just that : a man-made concept, and thus the improvement by science is natural too

arrogance is not a part of the modification there are always people who are arrogant natural or otherwise. if the coordinators seem more arrogant in general it may be becaused of looking through tinted lenses or that they have more things to be proud of

my theory that it may save more lives is perverted in your msg. first note the "may" i am sayign that it may save more lives not will. and assuming the conflict carries on for several decades or centuries it may eventually lead to lost of more lives, due to the constant conflicts and deprivation to fund the wars etc(note that in this secnerio casulties will come from both sides including civilians if things go wrong), than the once time destruction of the enemies. in addition i am not saying that i advocate it, i am just saying that it may be a valid standpoint.

oh and the hitler part about no racial strife if there is only one race is correct, as in it would be true. however the costs of getting only one race his way would be too high which is why most pple if not all disapprove of it.

my theory( there wasnt really one just a take on the particular standpoint) did not say anything about weighing the number of pple in existence at the moment and destroying the one with less that was your subversion of it
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote