AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2005-01-02, 19:21   Link #41
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Just for interest - technologies made for Buster and Duel eventually made it to the Dagger as well. There are Buster Dagger and Duel Dagger variations available. The Earth Alliance also had a team of Coordinators who they used mind conditioning to control and fight for them.

Of course, all this is in Gundam SEED MSV and Astray...
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 13:19   Link #42
Raxtenko
Second Generation McJober

Send a message via MSN to Raxtenko
Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
I was wondering why doesnt any suits now use Trans-Phase Shift armor i mean come on It was highly efficent and suited very well. I dont see why Impulse cant have it?
It was also wasy to render Trans-Phase Armour powerless, or so I've read. Apparently multi-vector assaults would drain the power very quickly. And sufficiently powered weapons, I don't know how powerful they would have to be, could overwhelm the system, as well, given the amount of power it would use to block the attack.

It all makes sense I guess, but keep in mind I did not get this info from an official source, so don't go around quoting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
Just for interest - technologies made for Buster and Duel eventually made it to the Dagger as well. There are Buster Dagger and Duel Dagger variations available. The Earth Alliance also had a team of Coordinators who they used mind conditioning to control and fight for them.

Of course, all this is in Gundam SEED MSV and Astray...
Yeah about the Combat Corrdinaters, were they like better than other coordinaters at combat. The reason I ask is because
Spoiler:
Raxtenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 09:13   Link #43
EpyonEmerald

All of you guys forget the lesson tought by the Tall Geese, A prototype one of the people who helped rebuild it called it a artifact, made decades before the Gundams and doesnt it stand equally no more powerful against 01? No, as a matter of fact Tallgeese was about to blow 01 out of the sky and into the snow untill relenna got in the way,

Tallgeese remember tallgeese!
EpyonEmerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 11:17   Link #44
method

Tallgeese is an exception as compared to the other suits from the other suits. The scientists made the tallgeese so exceptional that nothing that OZ made really compared to it. Also The Tallgeese was beating Heero in Heavyarms.
method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 11:34   Link #45
SlugZilla
woofles

Doesn't change the fact that the tallgeese was built 20 years before the Gundam and it still smoked the competition.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 11:41   Link #46
Abicion
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Abicion
Ah, Tallgeese. Who could forget her?

The Gundam That Wasn't Really A Gundam.
Abicion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-05, 11:46   Link #47
Godtype
Face it.

Yzak/Duel and Daerkka/Buster don't really matter, Yzak would be dead if it wasn't for that helpful disabling done by Kira and his warning, Daerkka if there wasn't a certain bipolar girl to knock away that gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esper 28
So what's your point? We also see Justice in the opening credits and I don't see it coming into play anytime soon.

On top of all that, could you possibly see Cagalli jumping into a mobile suit and fighting again? I sure don't.
Supposedly Kira interrupts her wedding and whisks her away, who knows what she'll do once she's around him.

Godtype is offline   Reply With Quote