AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 09:10   Link #101
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuiro-Ai
Those are so cute! May I use the Neko mode in my signature?
Sure, but please don't hotlink it from my account.
Upload it to Imageshack or something. :x

p.s.
I can post the chibis of the rest if the other fanclubs wants them. :x
Old 2005-12-22, 09:16   Link #102
Shuiro-Ai
Bleach & Shuffle! Fan

Send a message via MSN to Shuiro-Ai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Sure, but please don't hotlink it from my account.
Upload it to Imageshack or something. :x

p.s.
I can post the chibis of the rest if the other fanclubs wants them. :x
Thank you!

I think you can do that since the other fans that come here would really appriciate it
Old 2005-12-22, 16:44   Link #103
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

im back!!!! and im loving those chibi figures riker...i must give you a cookie for those, on behalf of the PPP club [but if anyone else wants to give riker a cookie, im sure he [or she?] wont mind...

anywho i found some free time to make a member list [which i put on the first post of this thread] and i posted the badge, and our "Primula" acronym. also i posted the chibi figures there as well [hope thats okay riker. i also added what you said about not hotlinking it from your account]. so you guys can take a look at those. if you would like to join give me a call and ill be glad to add you to this list!! the more the merrier in supporting Primula!!
Old 2005-12-22, 20:06   Link #104
evil-samurai

Just a reminder that all Shuffle Fans can join, just a Love for Primula is needed. But remember to really show your love for Primula Vote in the Favourite girl thread and show you like her above the rest. Unless someone had some idea!! for a logo!, I guess people can use those chibi figures though, I'm not really a fan of them ^^

Taking about posting up some ScreenShots from Great Primula moments. her is one (below) Some people dont notice this Scene but I love it, > from ep.11

Spoiler for Screen shot:

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2005-12-22 at 20:16.
Old 2005-12-22, 20:06   Link #105
DJpNoiEcLipSe
the next best hip hop dj

Send a message via AIM to DJpNoiEcLipSe
torrencee, kinda off topic and not to be rude, but you kinda spelled my name wrong.. lolz!
Old 2005-12-22, 21:54   Link #106
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
torencee, we can start wearing Primula badges as of now?
Old 2005-12-22, 23:55   Link #107
wildarmsheero
Three Times As Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
Just a reminder that all Shuffle Fans can join, just a Love for Primula is needed. But remember to really show your love for Primula Vote in the Favourite girl thread and show you like her above the rest. Unless someone had some idea!! for a logo!, I guess people can use those chibi figures though, I'm not really a fan of them ^^

Taking about posting up some ScreenShots from Great Primula moments. her is one (below) Some people dont notice this Scene but I love it, > from ep.11

Spoiler for Screen shot:
Wow, Primula looks super pissed. I like when animators stick creepy little things like that in. Like, in End of Eva, there was a group shot where you can see everyone's face except Rei's. All you can see is the top of her head. It's really creepy.
Old 2005-12-23, 00:00   Link #108
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
oh god u just made me picture that EoE group shot... creepy *shivers*
Old 2005-12-23, 00:25   Link #109
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildarmsheero
Wow, Primula looks super pissed. I like when animators stick creepy little things like that in. Like, in End of Eva, there was a group shot where you can see everyone's face except Rei's. All you can see is the top of her head. It's really creepy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
oh god u just made me picture that EoE group shot... creepy *shivers*
Hmmmmmmmmm I can picture the end scene when the world is finished. A giant Psycho Kaede (dead and sliced in half) which was on the ocean area staring at the beach. Rin woke up to find Primula (Or any girl except Kaede) who is in a comatose state. Rin starts to strangle her and then lets go.
Old 2005-12-23, 00:28   Link #110
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

ahem...the ending to EoE was awesome...and the person Rin is strangling on the shore and lets go of is Asa...
Old 2005-12-23, 00:32   Link #111
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
ahem...the ending to EoE was awesome...and the person Rin is strangling on the shore and lets go of is Asa...
I know, but I prefer putting Primula.

Dammit I prefer Mana more over Asuka to be beside Shinji in EoE any day.
Old 2005-12-23, 00:42   Link #112
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I know, but I prefer putting Primula.

Dammit I prefer Mana more over Asuka to be beside Shinji in EoE any day.
Asuka isnt that bad other than being a total bitch with severe issues.
Old 2005-12-23, 01:28   Link #113
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJpNoiEcLipSe
torrencee, kinda off topic and not to be rude, but you kinda spelled my name wrong.. lolz!
ahhh bad me bad!! im so sorry! it was really hard to get your name right...but i didnt...ill change it after this post! gomen!

Quote:
torencee, we can start wearing Primula badges as of now?
. . . i dont know sure i guess. when you say wearing...what do you mean? like in your signature? b/c sure, makes ppl think about primula even more so ppl will finnaly notice how awesome primula is and then they will vote for her! wear it!...i think im just gonna have the chibi logo...

whats EoE?

from below
Quote:
Hmm well I'm always a fan for primula so of course I'll support PPP mwhaa just gotta hunt down neko primula shots for my sig
sure welcome and thanks for supporting primula! ill add you to the list now!
Old 2005-12-23, 01:30   Link #114
Winter&Summer
Sugar has side effects

Send a message via MSN to Winter&Summer
Hmm well I'm always a fan for primula so of course I'll support PPP mwhaa just gotta hunt down neko primula shots for my sig
Old 2005-12-23, 01:37   Link #115
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

EoE is End of Evangelion, alternate ending of NGE (Neon Genesis Evangelion) made by Gainax... alright so i can start wearing the Primula badge...
Old 2005-12-23, 20:27   Link #116
chrono12
PPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai

Spoiler for Screen shot:
Woahh, i never really noticed this scene but it really looks nice. Rim-chan looks like she's going to do something to Mayumi

I just realise that i got this nice PPP sig which i'm using in another forum. Got it from someone here before the hackers came but i forget who i got it from. Anyone can enlighten me so we can ask for permission to use it for our club.

Looking at it, i believe that it's made by Flo, but i'm not 100% sure about it. Gomen
Old 2005-12-24, 00:05   Link #117
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

i dont know about your times and dates in all your different countries but on other threads they are already greeting eachother with amamas and asamas and yeh so id like to with you all a very
MERRY RIMU-MAS!!!
^^please share your ideas if you can think of a better one...

edit//
and good signature chrono *thumbs up*
Old 2005-12-24, 00:11   Link #118
wildarmsheero
Three Times As Fast

All I want for Christmas is Primula... in my bed >_>
Old 2005-12-24, 00:12   Link #119
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

lol you guys and your lolipedofin stuff...let me help you add to that post:
-...in her nekomaid outfit
Old 2005-12-24, 00:14   Link #120
Wrath88
Kissing...

I think you left out, -which will soon be taken off.