AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-22, 07:55   Link #501
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
^The Heretic Activates
I'm assuming that many here may be right that the locked up Valvrave awakens and maybe Cain is the pilot of it after all.
Old 2013-06-22, 07:55   Link #502
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
^The Heretic Activates
The title hints to a bloody first season ending................
Old 2013-06-22, 07:56   Link #503
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
The title hints to a bloody first season ending................
Or it hints that the locked up Valvrave awakens and maybe that light that Cain has locked up is used with it as a "Heretic" to counter OS-Tan and maybe even giving this Valvrave its own AI too.
Old 2013-06-22, 08:18   Link #504
II Maestro

^Are you talking about that cage that's emitting green lights?
Old 2013-06-22, 09:22   Link #505
Destined_Fate

Yes, the cage that Cain had in his office. No way he left it to be destroyed and it seems to be related to the Valvrave's. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another AI and Cain uses it to jack the unmoving Valvrave.
Old 2013-06-22, 09:32   Link #506
NeutralZero

Valvrave has some connection with runes or uses runes so the thing in Cain's room might also be a smaller version of a rune...

But who could the heretic be?
Old 2013-06-22, 09:36   Link #507
galdr

Haruto and L-Elf were referred as heretical duo in the magazine before.

Though in this case, I think its referring Cain revealing his identity as vampire and connection to Valvrave.

Another possibility is Haruto gone full berserk vampire mode.
Old 2013-06-22, 12:35   Link #508
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Valvrave has some connection with runes or uses runes so the thing in Cain's room might also be a smaller version of a rune...

It's either the sleeping Valvrave or the thing Cain keeps with him I'm guessing.
Old 2013-06-22, 12:50   Link #509
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Holy crap. Valvrave is an acronym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkVDdhIjhGs

It stands for VAmpire Link Vessel Rune Activate Vital Engine.
So we finally get some conformation that yes, these are space vampires. It's kind of strange no one saw that written there. Is VVV6 the only one who has that written on it?

And they way I'm thinking it would be it that the vampire pilot is linked to the vessel mech that has a Vital Engine activated by runes. My thing is that as "vital" doesn't just mean "necessary" but it also has to do with being "alive". Could this suggest or confirm that the engine's are in fact alive?

And if every vessel calls their pilots vampires, does that mean we will see the others in the future act more vampiric as well?

Quote:
^The Heretic Activates
I'm guessing that this could be either VVV6 activating, the shadowy figure behind VVV-tan activating, Haruto going evil and full vamp, or maybe a mix of all three?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post

Well, runes are already minuscule since they are supposed to be the smallest unit in which information can be broken down. So it could be possible that that thing he has is a vessel containing a certain set of rune sequences? Like an evil ancient USB drive...

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-22, 16:06   Link #510
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Yes, the cage that Cain had in his office. No way he left it to be destroyed and it seems to be related to the Valvrave's. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another AI and Cain uses it to jack the unmoving Valvrave.
My thoughts as well. It probably is or holds that shadowy figure we've been seeing behind VVV-tan. I wouldn't be surprised if the AI's were some kind of energy being.
Old 2013-06-22, 17:01   Link #511
Fjoergyn

What if the valvrave may have more than one pilot?
Old 2013-06-22, 17:06   Link #512
Irenesharda

I was thinking about how VVV-tan has been violently pushing Saki and Haruto together against their will, and seems to be ecstatic over the idea of them getting married. However, if Shoko was to get in the middle of that, do you think VVV-tan would go against her for interfering?

Perhaps even taking control of her pawn once again, to make sure Shoko stays out of the way?

I don't know, it was just a thought I had. Especially since we have seen with that innocent-looking lady is truly capable of.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-22, 17:15   Link #513
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I was thinking about how VVV-tan has been violently pushing Saki and Haruto together against their will, and seems to be ecstatic over the idea of them getting married. However, if Shoko was to get in the middle of that, do you think VVV-tan would go against her for interfering?

Perhaps even taking control of her pawn once again, to make sure Shoko stays out of the way?

I don't know, it was just a thought I had. Especially since we have seen with that innocent-looking lady is truly capable of.
I can see it. Damn, I can see a brainwashed Haruto choking Shoko kinda like how Leon almost did Ada in RE4.
Old 2013-06-22, 17:36   Link #514
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I can see it. Damn, I can see a brainwashed Haruto choking Shoko kinda like how Leon almost did Ada in RE4.
If that happened, it would knock Euphemia's death right out of the water. It would be really horrible if that was how Shoko finally learns about the curse that Haruto bears.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-06-22, 17:45   Link #515
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
If that happened, it would knock Euphemia's death right out of the water. It would be really horrible if that was how Shoko finally learns about the curse that Haruto bears.
Or OS-tan somehow brainwashes Saki into killing Shoko. That would be pretty tragic as well.

Shh. Let's not give Sunrise any ideas
Old 2013-06-22, 18:19   Link #516
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Akira probably got through the vvv engine and activated it. That's why she's surprised that it actually moved. I sense an ominous air hovering around that system and also to the indigo valvrave.
Old 2013-06-22, 18:21   Link #517
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
Akira probably got through the vvv engine and activated it. That's why she's surprised that it actually moved. I sense an ominous air hovering around that system and also to the indigo valvrave.
no its more like she surprised it didn't move and its making her go out of her comfort zone
Old 2013-06-22, 18:27   Link #518
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

you can see the eye thingy moved in the pv
Old 2013-06-22, 18:30   Link #519
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
you can see the eye thingy moved in the pv
that's not a valvrave its an unmanned waffe, the more than likely reason she reacted like that is l-elf told shoko she a possible pilot so shoko sends a message to her and asks her to pilot the purple one
Old 2013-06-22, 18:38   Link #520
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
that's not a valvrave its an unmanned waffe, the more than likely reason she reacted like that is l-elf told shoko she a possible pilot so shoko sends a message to her and asks her to pilot the purple one
adgjmptwdamm! it looks like it's alive. Now, I have doubts if Akira will be the real next pilot. I have this . . . . whatever, I think it's goin to be stolen since it's near the hatch.