AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-09, 04:25   Link #381
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Council and Library-focused decks are pretty strong...Ep5 has a few more tennis cards if you want some variety. Battlefield Sita and Waitress Gart are pretty nice to have
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 11:08   Link #382
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Yeah, ep5 has some nice spells too, like Minds in Conflict.
I might craft battlefield sita (and probably a rain-soaked gart because I don't have a vita character) when I finish crafting Push Forward.
Old 2012-06-24, 10:29   Link #383
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

I'm still playing this!

And it's beginning to get more fun than before. Started doing PvP fights, was expecting to lose a lot, because my deck was made for dungeons. But I'm actually winning 90% of fights.
Maybe my deck is good, or maybe the others are just bad, don't know. But building decks for PvP is much more fun than dungeons. Still playing DL, but have added all kinds of cards that I thought were super annoying when they got used against me, like: Agent Nold, Shrink, Minds in Conflict ect.
Basicly my deck aims to destroy the other decks buildup and some minor buffs for myself.

Anyway, animesuki people still in the game?
My game tag is 'HMint' and I'm currently on channels 1 or 5.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 10:45   Link #384
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Haven't really played since I last asked about Seeker Deck. Hopefully one of these days I'll go back to it (Site still on my tab).

Current Sig
Sinanju(Poco)

Last Sig
Mimi

Kuon
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:09   Link #385
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I stopped playing about 10 days ago. It's still a very nice game, but I can't afford to invest the amount of time I'd like in it...and since the updates are pretty fast, I figured I'd stay behind 1-2 episodes, so~
Old 2012-06-24, 12:36   Link #386
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I only logged in to get the auto-play reward each day . Diablo III and school project took so much time out of me.
Old 2012-06-24, 14:34   Link #387
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

New episode coming out on Thursday~
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 19:25   Link #388
Redoaxe
ツンデレ。。。?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
I'm still playing it, too
and I always play on channel 3
my IGN is Redoaxe0
Old 2012-07-08, 18:16   Link #389
NK_500
Disabled By Request

I don't know if this problem also happened to someone else but I just can't access to the site. It may have been their weekly update but so far no announcement in their Facebook page. My browser says "the page taking too long to respond" means the site exists but there still some other problems.

I afraid my biggest fear may come true: it is no longer available in my country. There goes my daily bonuses.
NK_500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 00:55   Link #390
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm logging in just fine, so...sorry man
Old 2012-07-09, 16:38   Link #391
NK_500
Disabled By Request

It works my with PC again, thanks for reminding me. I don't know if that was my PC problems or one of the weekly updates but I do lose my yesterday's bonus because of that.
Old 2012-07-09, 22:36   Link #392
FateAnomaly

Still playing this but much less than i used to. I don't talk in chat much in any case since most of the time i will be alt tabbed to something else.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 09:30   Link #393
uis

So anyone playing for ladder ???

My DP still not enough for ladder... grinding now today for at least 200 DP...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-12, 09:45   Link #394
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Used to playing one, but I don't have time to play it daily, so I dropped out at the middle. Don't really want to bother with it a second time.
Old 2012-07-12, 10:36   Link #395
NK_500
Disabled By Request

Now I can access to this game directly from my Facebook account but too but there still no feature which allow you to covert FB credits into tokens.
Old 2012-12-13, 08:08   Link #396
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well what do you know.

Sword Girls has a manga adaptation and "GASP!" it has a male protagonist!
Old 2012-12-13, 10:09   Link #397
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

The Sword Girls After school book also had a male protagonist but I don't know if they're connected in any way.

Anyway Vita vs Crux ladder is starting today with the Luthica card as prize if you finish in top100. I'm very very sad that not only do I not have my deck finished due to my work I also don't have access to a computer for the second half.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-13, 10:45   Link #398
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

The manga made me look at this at least.

But in term of real strategy, how balanced is the game?

I like a relaxing eye candy game now and then (League of Legends can be so stressful), but if it is balanced as Yu-Gui-Yo season 1 then I might as well pass.

I don't expect it to match up to MTG, but is it in the same ball park in term of support balance/errata?

Also, do they want you to "buy" cards with cash? Like a ton of Android phone MMOs are doing.

-Archmage
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 08:55   Link #399
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

Other than YGO or MtG this games is balanced by assigning each card a certain point value, which then add up to the total value of your deck.
In genral, strong cards cost more points to include in your deck.

Most competetive PvP is done under a very tight point limit, that would allow you to pack only a few of the strongest cards. So players with lots andf lots of strong cards only have the advantage of being more flexible, but cant just bombard you with them.

This kinda works out pretty well. Under the point constraint, a lot of different deck types are viable. Those decks types often form rock,paper,scissor circles giving no one deck type the absolute advantage.

They do want you to buy cards, either to avoid grind, or to get those few special cards you cant get otherwise. But you absolutely don't have to, even for competetive play (I have scored some good places in tournaments myself with a total cash spent of around 5$).
The main incentive to do so, are cards that are both strong and have a low point value and are cash-only. These didn't really exist up till now.
Lately a few of those came out, but from what I've seen in the last few tournaments money/cash-only-cards do not have much of an impact on the game balance (yet...).

The main negative point about this game for me is, that 'our' version is basicly a franchise of the original Sword Girls game, that is running in Korea. So our Sword Girls developers just get handed the Korean code bases, cards ect. They have absolutely no say in game balance changes, features or anything really. That's all happening over in Korea.
We even get the same bugs the Koreans had, with a few month delay and then have to wait for that version where the Koreans fixed those bugs...

If you want to find out more, you can join #SwordGirls on irc://irc.Rizon.net
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-26, 18:29   Link #400
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Not so latest news...

After more than 2 years with us finally Sword Girls(English version) will end soon. From October 25th onward it is no longer functional. The good news is everything else are free since the token system has been disabled. Now you can create rare cards which I'm doing right now.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tcg