Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-06, 22:57   Link #321
AIKakashi
Sempai

Send a message via AIM to AIKakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
I believe I said this before but you never know who you will love until the moment it occurs. At that point your heart will not lie to you and you'll know that you'd want to spend the rest of your life loving that person.
true to a point. Like I said before though. If the heart doesn't change, there wouldn't be divorce in the world, and as we grow up from preteens to adults, we wouldn't have more than one serious relationship. We'd all meet that 'one', fall in love forever and live happily ever after.

I mean when you first meet someone its always "the one". And in some cases it is. In some cases it is for many years, then suddenly for one reason or another, for you or that person, it isn't. And lets say for that person it isn't but it still is for you. And you feel as if you'll never love again, but eventually you do.

I mean, that's life. Kids to adults have more than one "the one", some adults have more than one marriage whether it be because of divorce or if their widowed, love is not exactly black and white, you meet someone you fall in love and end of story.

it may be that way in a storybook, but life is more complex and hopefully so are animes
Old 2006-03-06, 23:00   Link #322
AIKakashi
Sempai

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
He says thank you to sakura too, i mean he could of took her with him but he wanted her to stay here and be safe, not getting involved with it because she could get hurt.
I didn't get a romantic feeling from that though. Again, I got more of a "friendly" feeling. It was more of a sweet moment. but that's just me. everyone sees it in a different way.
Old 2006-03-06, 23:03   Link #323
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
I didn't get a romantic feeling from that though. Again, I got more of a "friendly" feeling. It was more of a sweet moment. but that's just me. everyone sees it in a different way.
From posts it seems you like a anime that has relationships and complex like that but when finally happens you call it friendly, odd .
Old 2006-03-06, 23:05   Link #324
AIKakashi
Sempai

no I call them as I see them. I just don't see the whole sasuke/sakura thing. I'm not big into Naruto/Sakura. I'm more of a Naruto/Hinata girl myself... but I see Naruto/Sakura happenin more. Just my opinion
Old 2006-03-06, 23:07   Link #325
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
but I see Naruto/Sakura happenin more. Just my opinion
So hinata's heart gets broken? thats ..... sweet... besides from that u didnt reply much only lil bits.

Because theres no evidence? or thats its a utterly stupid suggestion? who knows
Old 2006-03-06, 23:14   Link #326
AIKakashi
Sempai

I gave plenty of reasons based on what I read in previous posts. I'm not going to continue to go over it again and again.

Also its my opinion. that doesn't make it a stupid suggestion. I didn't call you're suggestion that sasuke is going to come out of this a better more loving understanding caring individual after being at Oro's side for the purpose of getting power for murderous revenge as being a stupid suggestion.

Also.. as for Hinata, I'm not going to suggest what is going to happen with her because

1. unlike in the Anime with the fillers, she's taken a more minor role in the manga
2. as of yet she has not even come close to telling Naruto how she feels so he can't break her heart knowingly if he doesn't know she loves him.
and
3. by your own admition, you say Sakura will never stop loving Sasuke even if Naruto loves her, well, maybe Naruto will never stop loving Sakura even if Hinata loves him. What's the difference between Sakura loving someone else even though she knows Naruto likes her, and Naruto loving someone else and not being able to help it knowing someone else loves him?

that's IF hinata ever admits how she feels.

these are my opinions. I have a right to them. doesn't make them stupid suggestions. thank you. I was respectful to yours. If you want to debate, we can do it respectfully like I have been. If you want to start calling opinions stupid, then it ends here.
Old 2006-03-06, 23:18   Link #327
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
3. by your own admition, you say Sakura will never stop loving Sasuke even if Naruto loves her, well, maybe Naruto will never stop loving Sakura even if Hinata loves him. What's the difference between Sakura loving someone else even though she knows Naruto likes her, and Naruto loving someone else and not being able to help it knowing someone else loves him?
Naruto loves Sakura? where'd you get that from ?

Quote:
2. as of yet she has not even come close to telling Naruto how she feels so he can't break her heart knowingly if he doesn't know she loves her.
and
Whats it matter if he doesnt know? the reader still knows i dont think the mangas like that.

Quote:
Also its my opinion. that doesn't make it a stupid suggestion. I didn't call you're suggestion that sasuke is going to come out of this a better more loving understanding caring individual after being at Oro's side for the purpose of getting power for murderous revenge as being a stupid suggestion.
Im didn't mean it like that, Im sorry, i meant the whole thing behind naruto&sakura pairing is stupid, not that your opinion was.

Quote:
I didn't call you're suggestion that sasuke is going to come out of this a better more loving understanding caring individual after being at Oro's side for the purpose of getting power for murderous revenge as being a stupid suggestion.
He wont become like it straight away, maybe after a fight with naruto or itachi dying he will realise how stupid he was.
Old 2006-03-06, 23:33   Link #328
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
This has been around since nearly the begining of the series my dear, albeit not as open as Sakura telling Sauke how she feels. And slowly since that begining it has been shown time and again that it would take too long to recall al those moments that Naruto risked his life to protect Sakura (his way of showing his affections towards her). One of the best examples of this is the fight against Gaara where Sakura was trapped by his claw. Naruto did everything in his power in that moment to save her. Even when Gaara turned completely to Shuukaku Naruto wouldn't give in. Call it what you will on your part but I'll go ahead and say that what Naruto feels towards Sakura is love in and of itself.
Old 2006-03-06, 23:35   Link #329
Petbe
Wingless Angel

I hope they never get together. I would rather see Hinata and Naruto since he brings out the best in her. Sakura is just too damn annoyingShe had her chance and lost it so tough :P
Old 2006-03-06, 23:36   Link #330
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
This has been around since nearly the begining of the series my dear, albeit not as open as Sakura telling Sauke how she feels. And slowly since that begining it has been shown time and again that it would take too long to recall al those moments that Naruto risked his life to protect Sakura (his way of showing his affections towards her). One of the best examples of this is the fight against Gaara where Sakura was trapped by his claw. Naruto did everything in his power in that moment to save her. Even when Gaara turned completely to Shuukaku Naruto wouldn't give in. Call it what you will on your part but I'll go ahead and say that what Naruto feels towards Sakura is love in and of itself.
I guess it could be, but i always thought naruto jus thought as sakura as cute and had a crush on her when he was young, not that serious, sasuke told naruto to protect sakura no matter what didnt he?

But i guess it could be either way ..
Old 2006-03-06, 23:43   Link #331
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I guess it could be, but i always thought naruto jus thought as sakura as cute and had a crush on her when he was young, not that serious, sasuke told naruto to protect sakura no matter what didnt he?

But i guess it could be either way ..
Don't worry too much about it, what happens happens. One cannot simply forsee the future. All we (the wonderful fans) can do is sit back and watch the whole story unfold. This is a fantasy that should be enjoyed. Will Naruto get together with Sakura? That only time will answer and when it does I hope that it would be a fitting end to a great series.
Old 2006-03-07, 00:30   Link #332
Rachy
Disabled By Request

If only naruto was this simple...
Old 2006-03-07, 03:24   Link #333
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Read the manga from start ^^

Why do you think he's always around her, trying to talk to her, jealous of Sasuke... things like that

Hehe That picture would indeed be a good solution, but I'm afraid two of them won't be that happy

Old 2006-03-07, 04:18   Link #334
Rachy
Disabled By Request

So people say sakura's is just a crush, yet naruto's is love? ...i dont get it .....

(pic) LOL, naruto knows full well what he wants ta do to him ^__^
Old 2006-03-07, 04:38   Link #335
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I don't know ... I've a feeling Naruto is more serious with his feelings for Sakura. It's not that he's chasing her day in day out like the girls chase Sasuke. If he does, it's just for adding a comical note to the story, like when Jiraiya said to date his girlfriend, because it may be his last chance to do so (Gamabunta summoning training part)

He didn't confess his love to her either (at least I don't remember), making it look like a silent admirer of her ^^

It's clear that he has an eye on her, but he'll wait for the good time to confess, when she's ready to accept this coming from him as well, whether she's gonna reject him or not, it won't matter.
Old 2006-03-07, 04:45   Link #336
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Then Hinata is still a more terrible case...she blushes like hell..faints..can even speak proper in his presence...as if he is already or always been a Kage Warrior...
Old 2006-03-07, 04:49   Link #337
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Yea Naruto wont brake her heart, Naruto doesn't love Sakura in that way, i mean when he liked sakura at school it seemed more like a crush and then when told to hug her it was someone he liked or something ^^. By the time he sees Sakura crying all over Sasuke he'd matured abit.(when Tsunade came to the village, he let them have there room ya no? ). I think he knows sakuras feelings and wants to help her desperatly, thats why he made the once in a lifetime promise.

I think he got over it .... (maybe) lol.
Old 2006-03-07, 05:12   Link #338
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
I think he got over it .... (maybe) lol.
Yeah, atleast that's how it was portrayed in that particular scene.

I think where Kishimoto is going right now in the Sasuke/Naruto/Sakura love triangle is that Naruto is basically trying to be Sakura's knight in shining armor.

He's being protective of her and even willing to let her pursue Sasuke because he wants her to be happy. He no doubt still has a crush on her but at this point has matured a bit and is willing to accept that they're just friends. A friend he'd do anything for.

Sakura seems to be falling for Naruto even though they are desperately trying to find Sasuke. I think at some point she is going to be torn between her affections for both.

As far as Sasuke is concerned, he showed compassion for Sakura openly for the first time when he left the village.... but he was a bit more affectionate towards Naruto during that incredibly yaoi moment at the end of their fight. I guess he wouldn't mind having them both!

I think Hinata's crush on Naruto is going to remain comical relief.
Old 2006-03-07, 05:24   Link #339
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Sakura seems to be falling for Naruto even though they are desperately trying to find Sasuke.
Seems like a friend caring for a friend more to me, thats what friends do right? ^_^.

Quote:
I think Hinata's crush on Naruto is going to remain comical relief.
Yeah, for awhile i think so too, in the end im not too sure. But i dont think naruto and sakura is possible because of hinata's feelings.
Old 2006-03-07, 05:59   Link #340
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Unfortunately it's a filler, but I really liked the episode where they focused on Hinata's training and feelings for Naruto. Surprising her training naked in a rivir, Naruto drooling all over the place to the point he slips and falls in the water

It's nice, but I just can't see beautiful blue eyes with plain white ones -_-
Closed Thread