Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-30, 11:18   Link #3381
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Kurome still have two puppets left, i think she will start to collect it again when she got free time..

Was Najenda proficent on singing? I think Rabac will close his ears everytime Najenda use that singing teigu XD

Three pronged attack plus Shura may want to strike empire from inside out... So probably four attacks in same time..
Kurome is really weak now. She can only summon and maintain one puppet. She didn't have enough strength to summon the second puppet as she stated in chapter 43. (and she was relaxed and didnt fight)
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 11:23   Link #3382
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Wave's deathflags keep triggering. Might want to slow down there, lover boy.

You're going to lock yourself into the "I will protect Kurome even in death as her zombie" route at this rate.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 11:45   Link #3383
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

You're going to lock yourself into the "I will protect Kurome even in death as her zombie" route at this rate.
I'm sure some people would claim that to be one of the most romantic things they've heard.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 11:57   Link #3384
Tranhieu

Now I really want to see Esdese going all crazy when knowing Mein's having her eyes on Tatsumi. That's gonna be one hell of a catfight lol
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 12:05   Link #3385
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

it could actually happen if Wave were to be on death's bed. What i fear is if Esdese is somehow killed with Kurome's sword and she becomes a zombie.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 12:37   Link #3386
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 44

Whelp.

It's happening now, though how much this revolt is a success is probably going to depend on fast NR can get PM before Esdese returns from crushing Western Army. Given NR's state at this critical juncture only Tatsumi, Mein and Leone are actually battle ready and Empire just got new Teigu users in addition the Jeagers. This also makes Mein's chances for survival even dimmer. So... yeah it's looking pretty bad all things considered.

On a sidenote: That poor Seigi fellow, getting executed just for doing his job.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 14:34   Link #3387
Esclair

Man, the empire is pretty pathetic without Esdese. If she ever decides to just sit things out the Empire would be crushed immediately just by looking at their current performance. It seems like the Empire will go out the same way Rome did.

With all this new info, Tatsumi should just ask Esdeses out on a 'trip around the world' date. By the time they get back the revolution would have already happened and the new government should just give Esdese her old job back and she probably wouldn't care about her change of employers.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-30, 23:10   Link #3388
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
Now I really want to see Esdese going all crazy when knowing Mein's having her eyes on Tatsumi. That's gonna be one hell of a catfight lol
No kidding lol, my second favorite thing I want to see in this manga!!!!!! Will be so epic if it happens!!
Old 2013-12-31, 00:54   Link #3389
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Epic in what way? Mein's dead in less than 2s if that happens

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 02:23   Link #3390
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
They are cowards is what they are, using children to do their dirty work. Most of NR are still incredibly young. 20-25. They should be out there putting their asses on the line right next to NR if they want to earn my respect. People will be treated fairly.......... force of good........ Tatsumi get out of NR and just go to another country!!!!! Forget Esdese and the rest. Start a new life mate away from all of them!!!!! They will never find you!! (Dont forget your Teigu just in case, to crush those who disobey you!!) (Hehe ok i kinda went off there)
You really want to give respect to terrorists who insist on using child soldiers as their special force? At this rate, right after the royalty is overthrown, the whole empire will entered a ever lasting civil war between many forces who used to fought the government before.
Old 2013-12-31, 09:05   Link #3391
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Epic in what way? Mein's dead in less than 2s if that happens
Nah, I mean the reactions that will take place. Those will be interesting to see. As for the rest it really depends on what your taste is and who you want dead and who you do not.

and @Fwarlord read my post carefully, let it sink in.
Old 2013-12-31, 09:17   Link #3392
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
and @Fwarlord read my post carefully, let it sink in.
I see, I misunderstood you, sorry.
Old 2013-12-31, 09:35   Link #3393
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
I see, I misunderstood you, sorry.
haha, nothing to be sorry about mate
Old 2013-12-31, 19:41   Link #3394
edrey

so the western nations are the best after the empire, so i hope after the r.a. win and the pm is dead, esdese join those nations and invade the empire, that would be great, i hope this manga can continue, after all that is the only way i can see to make progress in the manga,

also how many teigus are know?
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 19:57   Link #3395
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Man, the empire is pretty pathetic without Esdese. If she ever decides to just sit things out the Empire would be crushed immediately just by looking at their current performance. It seems like the Empire will go out the same way Rome did.

With all this new info, Tatsumi should just ask Esdeses out on a 'trip around the world' date. By the time they get back the revolution would have already happened and the new government should just give Esdese her old job back and she probably wouldn't care about her change of employers.
Well to be fair Bodou is still there too, so it's not as if capital is completely helpless here. Really if anything the empire has bigger problems with it's governance that it's military.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post

also how many teigus are kwow?
I think we know almost atleast half by now:

Incursio
Murasame
Yatsufusa
Grand Chariot
Pumpkin
Cross Tail
Rubicante
Mastema
Hekatonkheires (Koro)
Lionelle
Susanoo
Gaea Foundation
Demon's Extract
Shambhala
Black Marlin
Belvaac
Scream
Perfector
Spectator
Ecstasy
plus I think like 5 more.

Taken from the wikia by the way.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-31, 22:00   Link #3396
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Page 25 of chapter 44 I believe is foreshadowing of events yet to come.

Last edited by OverSeer; 2014-01-03 at 10:59.
Old 2014-01-06, 11:36   Link #3397
zerodragon

just seen the Akame side story latest chapter and it makes me wonder how did her partners die. everyone of them had a weapon like akame
Old 2014-01-12, 09:36   Link #3398
ellifeedn
Thinker

I just read the third chapter in the prequel series and it did answer a question I had thought of about Teigu.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 09:49   Link #3399
com_gwp

Seems an anime is all but confirmed for the upcoming announcement. A domain listing appeared today for a company that did many other animes.

http://otakomu.jp/archives/40122.html

Last edited by com_gwp; 2014-01-12 at 11:55.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-12, 12:01   Link #3400
Breimoon

yaaaaaaaaaaaay finally anime????? Let's hope it is true and that they don't mess it up!! I wanna see it uncensored!!
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!