AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-24, 11:45   Link #41
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
exactly their just recently meet(following the dialogues we can assume that they began to be a family with very little time or whether they are still strangers, they have not had enough time yet to create a bond of "sibilins"), them really dont look wrong, is much more a trouble based on their "age" difference(he is a 13 years an d her a 17) tham being sibilins.
and I must say she have nothing on Ako and Riko from Kissxsis
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 12:05   Link #42
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
is much more a trouble based on their "age" difference(he is a 13 years an d her a 17) tham being sibilins.
I think that the real trouble would be if they wanted to marry (ok, if she wanted to marry ) since in japan females can marry at 16 but males have to be 18, so she would need to wait five long years for any marriage contract to be valid. The other sad development if that she would have a hard time keeping her job after marriage since she is supposed to be an at home wife, she would need to have her own business or be an important business asset for her company.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 13:17   Link #43
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
exactly their just recently meet(following the dialogues we can assume that they began to be a family with very little time or whether they are still strangers, they have not had enough time yet to create a bond of "sibilins"), them really dont look wrong, is much more a trouble based on their "age" difference(he is a 13 years an d her a 17) tham being sibilins.
That... THAT IS EVEN MORE MORALLY WRONG. She is preying on an underage, less aware youngster!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 14:05   Link #44
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Oh god that boob slap. And poor Tomo-kun broke down in tears after finally being understood. lol
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 15:13   Link #45
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That... THAT IS EVEN MORE MORALLY WRONG. She is preying on an underage, less aware youngster!
AFAIK only in the prude prone USA that is a crime, everywhere else if a teenager male scores with a beautiful older woman you win the "awesome" badge, no questions asked.
Old 2014-01-24, 15:25   Link #46
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

3 onee-sans, wow!

That boob slap, lol.
Old 2014-01-24, 19:46   Link #47
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I joked about it when it was mentioned earlier, given the dozens of brocon imouto crap series we've had churned out in recent years, but can you imagine if the genders were reversed here? I mean, basically it's a comedy about a pedophile and her pedophile friends.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 20:41   Link #48
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I joked about it when it was mentioned earlier, given the dozens of brocon imouto crap series we've had churned out in recent years, but can you imagine if the genders were reversed here? I mean, basically it's a comedy about a pedophile and her pedophile friends.
There is a powerful reason why if you reverse genders this becomes a nauseating plot. In general the present world in general and japan in particular is a patriarchal society; economical, political and religious power is most of the time in hands of males and you can easily imagine situations in real life where that power is abused systematically.

That is why it is funny every time a female lead punches the male lead in the gut, but if the positions are reversed it reeks of abuse.

Since society will not reverse the gender roles in our lifetimes, this will continue to be true no matter what new twist we see in the future.
Old 2014-01-24, 20:42   Link #49
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Yeah, no double-standard there...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 10:18   Link #50
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 04

I love this series Whoever put those two tags down there, you have my 1000% respect

Now first I want to declare that I am a proud oneesan-con Why? Because it gives them the legal right to dominate me! Heck, I wouldn't mind being supplexed everyday by Ruri-ruri. Why, even daily glomping from Ichika-chan is fine too! Seriously, that :< face

Episode 04 shows Ruri-ruri's punching bag I mean brother That guy is in it for the supplex, I tells ya. Why else would he be so rude to his neesan? I know that's what I would do if I was him. ......I mean....

Now all we need to find out is if Marinachi has a brother. We need a Marinachi focused ep now!!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 15:11   Link #51
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Glasses-kun is no doubt an M as in it for the ... stimulation. i mean, I cannot read it anyway else after she repeteadly punches him in the face and instead of crying/running he continues to talk harshly to her oneesan (he wanted his just dessert).
Old 2014-02-06, 01:34   Link #52
broken270
Defying gravity

That Morita-san wa Mukuchi and Recorder to Randoseru cameo appearance.
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 20:53   Link #53
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
I love this series Whoever put those two tags down there, you have my 1000% respect
At first it struck me as odd that you would enjoy a series like this, as it didn't seem to me to be your usual type of fare. But when, after episode five, I decided to put together the following image, it all became quite clear to me...
Spoiler for for image size:
I, too, love this series. It is one of the very few series I haven't dropped this winter. It is also fast becoming one of my favorites, regardless of length. For me, it also shares something in common with Boku no Imouto wa Osaka Okan, also another short anime, and another of my favorites. They both have my favorite anime sisters: Namika-chan being my favorite imouto, and Ichika-chan being my favorite onee-san.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 18:38   Link #54
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

episode 10: Valentine's Came

I can't possibly be the only person here still watching this show, can I?

Now we know who Fujisaki-san really likes (judging by the sizes of those chocolate boxes). I wonder how Ruri-Ruri-san would react if she found out?! I fear that Tomo-kun is going to learn about unrequited love (and about being used) the hard way. At least Onee-chan will be relieved when she finds out.
Old 2014-03-14, 10:44   Link #55
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
I can't possibly be the only person here still watching this show, can I?

Now we know who Fujisaki-san really likes (judging by the sizes of those chocolate boxes). I wonder how Ruri-Ruri-san would react if she found out?! I fear that Tomo-kun is going to learn about unrequited love (and about being used) the hard way. At least Onee-chan will be relieved when she finds out.
Nope, I'm still here to, I just haven't had much to say.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 11:05   Link #56
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Nope, I'm still here to, I just haven't had much to say.
Yep, just like when Cyclops Shoujo Saipu aired, the clips are so short there is little to comment.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2014-03-14 at 11:20.
Old 2014-03-14, 11:13   Link #57
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Just quietly enjoying the series with not much to say as well.

Though did Tomo-kun not realize he and his friend got the same wrapping for their box of chocolates from Fujisaki-san? Probably too overjoyed to notice it I guess.
Old 2014-03-14, 16:54   Link #58
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
Just quietly enjoying the series with not much to say as well.

Though did Tomo-kun not realize he and his friend got the same wrapping for their box of chocolates from Fujisaki-san? Probably too overjoyed to notice it I guess.
I'm sure he was probably too excited and overjoyed to notice either the wrappings, ribbons, or sizes of the other two boxes of chocolate.

One thing I wanted to know, if anyone here is versed in Japanese, whether or not Fujisaki-san mentioned what level of chocolate she gave the boys (giri or honmei)? I thought I heard her say honmei, but my Japanese comprehension level is only about a half-dozen words, so I can't be sure. Also, did she say if she had made the chocolates?
Old 2014-03-16, 10:09   Link #59
vieri32
Banned

This is the worst part of the Japanese animes always make a four arrogant eyes and mediocre being popular with the girls.
Kouki a character grace arrogant as Yukio Okumura from Ao no Exorcist.
Why the hell this shit characters who are good for nothing are always popular? and these bitches will deses behind four eyes
vieri32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 12:08   Link #60
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Doctor, I need a replacement for my weekly dosage of Oneechan ga kita

Tags
comedy, seinen