Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2014-03-02, 16:27   Link #1301
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
I'm also having a bit of a horrible streak - four of my last seven battles ended in the enemy T-crossing me and I was absolutely miffed, because it meant doing squat to the opponent even in night battle.
T-crossing doesn't affect night battle. If you're talking about single digit damage at night, that means the target grazed your attack aka a different way of saying: you missed.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Dev tweet news:

Quote:
今月中旬以降のメンテナンスに伴うアップデートでは、「艦これ」初となる海外艦の新艦娘実装が予定されてい ます。また、既存艦娘の時報ボイスを含むボイス追加、新装備アイテム新通常海域の実装なども予定しています。 ぜひ、お楽しみに!
Incoming late March, along with the planned release of foreign kanmusus, there will be new hourly notification voice packs, new equipment as well as another new map.

5-5?

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-03-02 at 21:26.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 22:33   Link #1302
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
T-crossing doesn't affect night battle. If you're talking about single digit damage at night, that means the target grazed your attack aka a different way of saying: you missed.
Perhaps that could be the case here. I've been encountering this quite often lately even with a double-attack set-up. I'm guessing the RNG Goddess is screwing with my luck hard.

Been clearing expeditions, something which I failed to do earlier on but have a chance to rectify. I'm attempting to unlock 22 so I can level up some of the destroyers on my list. I'm needing more remodelled DDs for easier resource gathering.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 22:47   Link #1303
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Perhaps that could be the case here. I've been encountering this quite often lately even with a double-attack set-up. I'm guessing the RNG Goddess is screwing with my luck hard.
While double-attack set up has a high accuracy and is usually great for cleaning up leftovers from a day battle, cannon set ups also have a higher chance to deal graze damage than torpedo set ups. You can say it's the drawback of using double-attack compared to the lower accuracy, higher damage torpedo attacks.

Note that this also applies to cut-ins. Cut-in set ups with cannons are more likely to deal scratch damage and easier to resist. This is particularly noticeable in night battle map like 5-3, where FBBs do scratch damage on your CAs and DDs (provided they aren't underlevel'd) quite often with their "scary" cut-ins. The torpedo cut-ins from FCA and FDD though, not so much.
Old 2014-03-03, 05:02   Link #1304
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
The time that I quit crafting for Subs is the time I got them oTL
RNG-Sama Desire radar at work...

Spoiler for Hacchan GET!:

Right now I am crafting for another Mogami Class for that Aviation Cruiser quest. Should I still continue with this amount? 270 130 330 130

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 05:47   Link #1305
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsu Aoi View Post
The time that I quit crafting for Subs is the time I got them oTL
RNG-Sama Desire radar at work...

Spoiler for Hacchan GET!:

Right now I am crafting for another Mogami Class for that Aviation Cruiser quest. Should I still continue with this amount? 270 130 330 130
For normal construction, Suzuya and Kumano are extremely extremely rare using the rare DD/SS recipe. You'd want to use the BB recipes if you want a chance at getting them via normal construction.
Old 2014-03-04, 07:37   Link #1306
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Due to focusing on resource gain, only did 5 runs at 5-4 today (which means my rankings have obviously made a freefall over the last 4 days), but the last run was very fruitful becaaaaause...

Yuugumo. Yeah. Oh, and I noticed that Yukikaze was also included in the drop list for the boss node on that map, but I think I've used up my luck tonight, as all 5 runs I did had Yuubari as my flagship. Carrying all the barrels. XD
Old 2014-03-04, 09:09   Link #1307
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

So I guess it would be most likely the event is starting in around maybe 1 or 2 more week. Unless they really decide to start at the last week of March . . .
Old 2014-03-04, 09:31   Link #1308
RapidPotential

I've been focusing on resource gathering and bucket farming. I've also unlocked Expedition 22 which will no doubt be instrumental in my leveling of those DDs.

Meanwhile sorties have taken a backseat, seeing as I probably won't be touching it until I have at least 12-13k ammo. Kongou's still a whopping 122k away from 99, so probably next week earliest, I'm guessing, unless I eat a truckload of ammo once again.
Old 2014-03-04, 11:33   Link #1309
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath View Post
So I guess it would be most likely the event is starting in around maybe 1 or 2 more week. Unless they really decide to start at the last week of March . . .
It may not even be this month judging by their update hints.
Feels like they are holding on until the 1 year anniversary.

================================================== =

Edit:

Dev tweet news:

Quote:
本日【11:00】よりサーバシステムメンテを実施致します。次回のアップデートを伴う「艦これ」全サーバ 群共通メンテナンス&アップデートは来週 【3/14(金)】にホワイトデーアップデートを実施させて頂く予定です。【新海域】や【新装備】の実装なども予 定しています。お楽しみに!
Server side maintenance tonight at 11am JST (we all know that already).

Next update is planned to take place on 3/14 Friday. New map and new equipment will be released with that update.

Last edited by Lantern; 2014-03-04 at 19:33.
Old 2014-03-04, 23:11   Link #1310
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Gosh, I will be so happy to get my subs back from the fourth run at expedition 30 for the second Junkers diver bomber, to get it out of the way before the devs use it AGAIN as a requirement for the new shipgirl. I am a little worried though at how it's still showing at 50% despite the fact that I had the quest highlighted when my subs returned the other day.

Oh well, I'll find out when they come back tomorrow at around 6 am Singapore/Taipei time.
Old 2014-03-04, 23:19   Link #1311
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I am a little worried though at how it's still showing at 50% despite the fact that I had the quest highlighted when my subs returned the other day.

Oh well, I'll find out when they come back tomorrow at around 6 am Singapore/Taipei time.
50% is fine. That was your 3rd completion right?
The game can't show 75% so it only shows 50%.
Old 2014-03-05, 10:37   Link #1312
GHOST EYE
Early Warning & Control

Can anyone confirm this?

http://www.animemaru.com/japanese-na...with-kancolle/

A friend of mine sent this to me, is this for real?
GHOST EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 10:42   Link #1313
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Of course not.
The site itself describe its purpose as a satirical one. That much is enough to not even consider credible any news there (even if you don't check their description, the headlines are telling clearly the satire aspect of the website).

And more importantly, people would be insane to retcon things over that silly context, especially when you consider Yamato, one of the most iconic figure and name for Japan.

So really, arguably nothing credible at all. It isn't even a troll considering the website.
Old 2014-03-05, 19:38   Link #1314
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Expedition 30, success. Well, that's one thing done. So I suppose all I need to do is wait for the Kriegsmarine quest (yeah, I'm still hedging my bets that these are the surrendered U-boats).

Oh, and resource gathering. Hovering at the regen cap now for all resource types, but given the event (March-April if the usual estimates are correct), I better start now. Nowhere close to the amounts the unrepentant hoarders have, but I hope to hit 60k before the end of the month.
Old 2014-03-05, 21:52   Link #1315
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Meanwhile I'm still sitting here, probably having wasted 50000+ fuel and steel trying to make I-8 in the past 2 months, unable to do expedition 30...
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 01:58   Link #1316
RapidPotential

I probably went too hard with sorties and ended up crunching 122k worth of experience in just over a day and a half.

Nonetheless...

Spoiler for Kongou hit 99 today! Now 100 after breaking the cap:
Old 2014-03-06, 04:42   Link #1317
usspaul

im currently tring to get my kongo to lvl99 myself im only at 84. gawd how long its gonna take to lvl her up to 99 looks like an eternity. also I went and tried a yamato recipe for the first time and got her lol im so happy!
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-06, 09:38   Link #1318
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

It really look like than the RNG don't want me to get Nagato, the LSC had given me 6 Mutsu but no sign of her sister. Guess than it's time to use more development material...
Old 2014-03-06, 20:59   Link #1319
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
来月の卯月四月は「艦これ」一周年! 応援して頂いている提督の皆さんのおかげで、来月4/23(水)を以て「艦これ」はその誕生から一周年を迎えることができそうです…本当にありがとうございまし た!来月は【春イベント】も展開も準備&予定しています。こちらもぜひお楽しみに!
This is it. Event set in April to celebrate KanColle 1 year anniversary.
Old 2014-03-07, 19:37   Link #1320
Irisu
フフリ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST EYE View Post
http://www.animemaru.com/japanese-na...with-kancolle/

A friend of mine sent this to me, is this for real?
Honestly, that link got circulated everywhere as if the news was a real thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
This is it. Event set in April to celebrate KanColle 1 year anniversary.
It says "spring event"... I guess it's not midway after all?
Irisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls