Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-29, 23:46   Link #21
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Mighty concise observation as usual. So, there is no plot holes then? Care to elaborate like those posts above you quoted on why you think there were no plotholes? Help out a fellow Bleach-fan, will you? Oh, and you forgot to quote The Small One, Fakemaster, and Jehuty.
As usual? You mean someone's actually not ignoring me? Wow...

And I quoted what I thought was necissary at the time.
Old 2006-03-30, 00:15   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer
And I quoted what I thought was necissary at the time.
Doing the community a service in your own way I'm sure. It's still preferrable that when you want to contradict someone, you should be at least courteous enough to explain yourself.

Quote:
As usual? You mean someone's actually not ignoring me? Wow...
Most of my posts in this forum belong to the Naruto section. I think its fair to say that I've read my share of troll, spammers, and obnoxious people in my stay in this forum but, I've yet to put anyone in my ignore list. I'm reading you and will continue to read. Only wish is that you won't dismiss/contradict so easily without an explanation.
Old 2006-03-30, 00:22   Link #23
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Doing the community a service in your own way I'm sure. It's still preferrable that when you want to contradict someone, you should be at least courteous enough to explain yourself.

Most of my posts in this forum belong to the Naruto section. I think its fair to say that I've read my share of troll, spammers, and obnoxious people in my stay in this forum but, I've yet to put anyone in my ignore list. I'm reading you and will continue to read. Only wish is that you won't dismiss/contradict so easily without an explanation.
Want my explanation? I'm an idiot. Okay? Damn...
Old 2006-03-30, 00:32   Link #24
sorvani

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
I though a few episodes ago, Nova and the other Modsouls told Ichigo's group, that they don't have their powers (teleporting, shapeshifting and so on) as long as they don't have real bodies and are inside those stuffed dolls, yet this time they clearly teleported those Bound kids around.
i thought they made mention of this in episode 72.

without going back and rewatching it, i believe the female plush stated at one point that they had been working on the powers thing and that they had been able to teleport, but only a few meters or so.
Old 2006-03-30, 03:22   Link #25
AniReaver

Has anyone noticed that the blood content in Bleach is getting less and less?!?!

The action is slowly minimizing, the battles don't have the same impact we are used to and the blood is disappearing. The team seemed extremely weak lately compared to what they were in SS. Now the one SS captain is involved in this whole Bountou saga, hmmm action to come whispers in my ear.

I hope to see the SS Captains back in action and this time against the bountou.
May the Action return and the Blood spill!
Old 2006-03-30, 03:42   Link #26
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniReaver
Has anyone noticed that the blood content in Bleach is getting less and less?!?!

The action is slowly minimizing, the battles don't have the same impact we are used to and the blood is disappearing. The team seemed extremely weak lately compared to what they were in SS. Now the one SS captain is involved in this whole Bountou saga, hmmm action to come whispers in my ear.

I hope to see the SS Captains back in action and this time against the bountou.
May the Action return and the Blood spill!
The action/blood was really big just in the SS arc. There wasn't nearly enough before that. But just wait... I'm sure stuff like that'll come again.
Old 2006-03-30, 04:01   Link #27
Astronopolis
clam chowder fresh breath

Send a message via AIM to Astronopolis
the way they keep hinting (read:beating us over the head) with ishidas' power possibly coming back during filler hads got me a little nervous. im not a manga reader, but i think they should just let him be for this whole arc, like send him overseas or something and have him phone home every once in a while and let him get his powers back like hes supposed to in whatever way the manga has it happening. just my $.02
Old 2006-03-30, 04:07   Link #28
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronopolis
the way they keep hinting with ishidas' power possibly coming back during filler hads got me a little nervous. im not a manga reader, but i think they should just let him be for this whole arc
"You have reached Uryu Ishida's phone, but I can't answer right now because I am hiding in shame for having lost my spiritual powers. If you have a Hollow, Shinigami or Boundt that need to be vanquished, then leave me alone. If you need my awesome powers of needlepoint and doll repair, then please leave a message after the tone."

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-03-30, 05:58   Link #29
ranchan13

2 hours next week? WTF??? That's like a freaking Bleach movie?!
Uh yeah, episode sucked, too damned many plotholes, Ishida is sounding more whiney then Tidus in FFX. I couldn't help but think of this text coming in episode 75-79

Ishida: *phoning Ichigo*I'm just angsting so bad right now
Ichigo: Oh great, here we go with that Emo bullshit
Ishida: I, I'm so Emo my wrists are cutting themselves.
Ichigo: That's it, I'm quitting thise series, there will be no finish to this story.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-03-30, 06:32   Link #30
AniReaver

2 hour special? Kief!!!!! 75 - 79? thats 5 episodes! Kief!!!!!!!! I hope that will sum up this bountou crap.

Ishida has been quite a whiner. he used to be super cool with his attitude. Now he acts as though a little boy has dropped his Ice-Cream and can't buy a new one. Sigh.

As For Ichigo, what happened to his mega power, his will and determination like in SS? Those Water Boys could of killed all of them, but they didn't.

Rukia is not really been a help lately, a bit dissappointed.

It was good to see Chado use his ability again. Was Awesome!

And Inoue, useless as usual, I wanna see some Fairy fighting again!

Oh well, lets just see what happens. looking forward to it, always optimistic.
Old 2006-03-30, 06:39   Link #31
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniReaver
2 hour special? Kief!!!!! 75 - 79? thats 5 episodes! Kief!!!!!!!!
Actually, it would just be episodes 75-78. Commercials make up the rest of the time.

And I have my personal doubts that they are airing 4 brand new episodes next week. I suspect it is only 75-76 and something else for the other hour. Can someone please check a Japanese TV listing and tell us exactly what is on the schedule?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-03-30, 07:32   Link #32
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astronopolis
the way they keep hinting (read:beating us over the head) with ishidas' power possibly coming back during filler hads got me a little nervous. im not a manga reader, but i think they should just let him be for this whole arc, like send him overseas or something and have him phone home every once in a while and let him get his powers back like hes supposed to in whatever way the manga has it happening. just my $.02
Anime=/=manga. What supposed to happen in one don't make it supposed to happen in the other.
Old 2006-03-30, 15:19   Link #33
cursed_sword
Matador

This chaper sucked badly...
Old 2006-03-30, 16:05   Link #34
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

ok so is this 2 hour episode next week a joke or serious??

also plot holes in this episode are there to add proof that fillers is a bad idea and that the maker of the manga should be forced to draw/write faster lol... may i suggest gun point

as for ishidas powers, i have no doubt that he will regain them in the way the manga intended for him to get them back pending the manga has intended for them to return... Just telling somebody they still have power in them does not mean they will sundenly go I FEEL THE POWER and do that heman stuff... lol
Old 2006-03-30, 16:19   Link #35
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You people must be really observant. When watching the episode, I didn't see anything wrong. Oh well, stupid me Who cares though, as long as I enjoy myself
Old 2006-03-30, 16:50   Link #36
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

ok upon further inspection into this 4 episodes of bleach that seems to be incorrect,

seem's its going to be a two hour block featuring a new show for the first hour and a 1 hour bleach special for the second half

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006.../bleach-73-74/

Between that and the little knowledge of japanese(I can read some but barely any) i have is were i got my information from... I could b completely wrong of course so dont take my word for something set in stone
Old 2006-03-30, 16:55   Link #37
SpecterVR
Calming Everyday Life

Hahahaha, Ichinose looks like Ichise from Texhnolyze. The names, and the looks are amazingly similar and it made me laugh. Though I may be the only one who thinks so...

Anyways! The episode wasn't as bad as most people put it, I s'pose. It was kinda off, and really dull, but still outclassing the Naruto fillers! (I'm sorry, I can't help but compare.) Ah well. At least I know it will end well, just so long as it...y'know, ends.
Old 2006-03-30, 18:28   Link #38
cursed_sword
Matador

It isn't a bad episode, the thing is that that isn't Bleach's style.
Old 2006-03-30, 21:20   Link #39
Kanada
Large Member ;)

Why are some 1 hr specials just considered 1 episode yet this one has people thinking its 2 episodes.

I thought this was just ep 73.
Old 2006-03-30, 22:43   Link #40
Novarain

This episode is supposed to be a double release so i guess it's a 2 in 1 episode...

So although it's released as episode 73, it's actually episode 73+74 packed into 1 episode...
Closed Thread