AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-07, 03:41   Link #2441
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
no, I mean the meeting it self was Rudy influenze right? cuz he always propost to do dat in the past..

so~~
if Eris doesnt pregnant, she'll became VP Rudo Mercs ?

also, Kaito, someone seem messin around with WN 106-107....
They feel a lot like that so it might seem that way... but neither Roxy nor Sylphy ever experienced his old style meetings when he was adventuring so that doesn't make much sense...

It may just be that Sylphy has the same sense as Rudeus in doing things like that, but who knows... Either that or they heard about from Rudeus otherwise...

106-107 are registered by other people and I wasn't doing them in the first place, I'm working on 110+ right now.

Maybe in volume 20 she'll be Drill Instructor of Rudo Mercs.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:46   Link #2442
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
They feel a lot like that so it might seem that way... but neither Roxy nor Sylphy ever experienced his old style meetings when he was adventuring so that doesn't make much sense...

It may just be that Sylphy has the same sense as Rudeus in doing things like that, but who knows... Either that or they heard about from Rudeus otherwise...

106-107 are registered by other people and I wasn't doing them in the first place, I'm working on 110+ right now.

Maybe in volume 20 she'll be Drill Instructor of Rudo Mercs.
I see..

cant wait for it....

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]

Last edited by Riz; 2014-08-07 at 04:32.
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 04:34   Link #2443
Nihgthawk

So 10/19 volumes are fully translated atm with about two and a half volumes worth of content from the remaining nine also translated. Considering how only a little more than a month ago there were only about two and a half volumes translated you can see all the effort that the translators are putting into this series.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 06:26   Link #2444
VooXoo

I'm really liking how the plot is going, some sad moments but a story without them is not a story.
Spoiler for advanced novel plot:

Here a link for the first chapter of the manga in raw form, it jumps a lot of things but nothing not expected, seems like it will go with this pace for a while or slow down after the magic lessons begin:
Spoiler for raw manga:

Last edited by VooXoo; 2014-08-07 at 06:34. Reason: little fix
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 06:30   Link #2445
cadu_

I started reading this novel recent(currently i`m reading volume 4) and realized that only the first 4 volumes have covers. From what I understood, I have been reading the web novel vesion and the published version is still in volume 3 or 4 and thats why it only has illustrations up to this volume since only published version has illustrations?
And why is Volume 11 chapter 5 as preview in BT`s page?
Old 2014-08-07, 06:39   Link #2446
VooXoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
I started reading this novel recent(currently i`m reading volume 4) and realized that only the first 4 volumes have covers. From what I understood, I have been reading the web novel vesion and the published version is still in volume 3 or 4 and thats why it only has illustrations up to this volume since only published version has illustrations?
And why is Volume 11 chapter 5 as preview in BT`s page?
Indeed, the novel is receving a official release in paper form, it will have some content changed but I dont' think too much, for now seems like only 3/4 are out, the rest of the story is on the web.
The translation is proceding fast but with many people working on it, some parts are translates before others, seems like that chapter is still being worked on.
Some translators are doing chapters they find interesting and jumped novels.

P.S. the last post in the page before this one, manga raw link.
Old 2014-08-07, 07:05   Link #2447
Kaito Yamakage

Manga has 4 chapters, volume 4 of the light novel releases 8/25.

We still don't have raw providers for the manga or the LN volumes 3-4, so those are missing illustrations.

I was just looking over some options to get them.

The previews are chapters done through machine translation or otherwise done by non-registered translators. They will be replaced by the official translation when it goes up.
Old 2014-08-07, 07:08   Link #2448
puppeto4
Aimlessly Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
I'm really liking how the plot is going, some sad moments but a story without them is not a story.
Spoiler for advanced novel plot:

Vol 19 already cover that. And no, Rudy stated outright he want to remain friend with both Pursuena & Rinia. Plus the hero is Lara, child of Roxy, this confirmed by Orsted
puppeto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 07:12   Link #2449
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppeto4 View Post
Vol 19 already cover that. And no, Rudy stated outright he want to remain friend with both Pursuena & Rinia. Plus the hero is Lara, child of Roxy, this confirmed by Orsted
You never know the mating season will come again and there is the aphrodisiac Aisha has there could be an incident or two. Plus did you ever think Pursuena and Rinia might become attached to Rudeus after all he has done for them recently.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 07:14   Link #2450
kazzuya

Quote:
Not really. There is also a possibility that Lara's child will become the Hero and not her.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 07:21   Link #2451
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses

Quote:
Spoiler for legitly spoilers ;<:
Old 2014-08-07, 07:53   Link #2452
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for Vol 16+:

About the only one who knows the mystery behind that one is Orsted though and it sounded like there were "multiple" possibilities on that end for where he could end up, so he didn't want to reveal it.
Old 2014-08-07, 07:58   Link #2453
VooXoo

Quote:
Yeah, but I doubt he ever thought of marrying his God.
Done one unexpected thing, why can't he do another?
And a perverse otaku who don't bang a cat girl in heat when he can is abnormal.
And a hero can't never have too much comrades in the party.
Old 2014-08-07, 08:03   Link #2454
Ahou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Spoiler for Vol 16+:

About the only one who knows the mystery behind that one is Orsted though and it sounded like there were "multiple" possibilities on that end for where he could end up, so he didn't want to reveal it.
OH GOD... I would lmao if that happened.

Spoiler for laplace birth:
Old 2014-08-07, 08:04   Link #2455
puppeto4
Aimlessly Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
You never know the mating season will come again and there is the aphrodisiac Aisha has there could be an incident or two. Plus did you ever think Pursuena and Rinia might become attached to Rudeus after all he has done for them recently.
Can't say anything about Purusena, but Rinia is overall bad compatibility wise with the rest of Rudy's family. The first half of Vol 19 had Rudy worrying that his family would collapse with Rinia presence. Which is why he went around looking for non-maid job for her.
puppeto4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 08:08   Link #2456
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
Spoiler for legitly spoilers ;<:
Hahah, seriously? She's the hero?

Oh wow, backscratcher-sensei must've been big fan of DQ5! Hooh, to be expected of sensei...
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 08:11   Link #2457
Ahou

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Hahah, seriously? She's the hero?

Oh wow, backscratcher-sensei must've been big fan of DQ5! Hooh, to be expected of sensei...
There is a high chance but it's not confirmed as I said in the spoilers
Old 2014-08-07, 08:14   Link #2458
kazzuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahou View Post
OH GOD... I would lmao if that happened.

Spoiler for laplace birth:
Laplace isn't dead in order to be reincarnated. He is just sealed. After all the one who defeated it himself (Pergius) said that he didn't manage to kill Laplace only sealed him and is waiting for a rematch.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 08:23   Link #2459
Ahou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Laplace isn't dead in order to be reincarnated. He is just sealed. After all the one who defeated it himself (Pergius) said that he didn't manage to kill Laplace only sealed him and is waiting for a rematch.
That technically correct, but that's only half of the story. I'll let someone else answer this because I don't want to butcher the titles of Laplace
Spoiler for spoiler?:
Old 2014-08-07, 08:27   Link #2460
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for JK:

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel