Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 08:14   Link #4641
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
what kind teasing that MILF do?
also what kind rumor that popping up?
She was saying to hajime that she was being widow enough, myu called hajime papa, is not a bad thing do permanetly, myu wanted sleep with papa and mama, you can imagine yue and kaori reaction
Regards rumors i dont recall, only milf 8sis a sort of celebrity in her village, so one man appears who is called papa, and sleep in her house, along with 3 pretty girls more clinging to him..
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 08:35   Link #4642
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
She was saying to hajime that she was being widow enough, myu called hajime papa, is not a bad thing do permanetly, myu wanted sleep with papa and mama, you can imagine yue and kaori reaction
Regards rumors i dont recall, only milf 8sis a sort of celebrity in her village, so one man appears who is called papa, and sleep in her house, along with 3 pretty girls more clinging to him..
damn i can only picturing shion as myu mother.

i hope shia love will be get happy result( hajime love her back and take shia virginity).
Amen!!
Old 2014-08-12, 10:08   Link #4643
sentry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Kouki confirmed to be rabbits errand boy lol .Hope he will understand how the bullied ones feel
How come?Did it really happen? And what happened between Aiko and Hajime?
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 10:58   Link #4644
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
How come?Did it really happen? And what happened between Aiko and Hajime?
Aiko was too badly injured to drink the holy water from hajime by herself...So...hajime CPR-ed the water and forced it down Aiko's mouth...Then with the Shimizu incident, Something within Aiko...Clicked :v and thus, Hajime raised a flag.

And the kouki being rabbit's henchmen...it is an unilateral vote for it from us :v

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 12:27   Link #4645
maniac88

Quote:

There's this one scene where they playing at the beach and Shia swimsuit somehow ended up in Hajime's head (due to Miu jumping from the water to Hajime's belly).

And the surrounding men whose watching those scene (1 boy playing around in the beach with 5 beauties all wearing bikinis) with tears of blood spread the rumour about a "grey haired eye-patch boy taking pleasure wearing a fresh worn swimsuit in his head",,

Well, an accumulated tension due to jealousy can be very scary,,

BTW, when those scene happen all the other girls start to offering their swimsuit and i love how Remia respond,,

"ara ara, then me too, top or bottom which one do you want? or maybe both of them?"
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 13:53   Link #4646
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac88 View Post
There's this one scene where they playing at the beach and Shia swimsuit somehow ended up in Hajime's head (due to Miu jumping from the water to Hajime's belly).

And the surrounding men whose watching those scene (1 boy playing around in the beach with 5 beauties all wearing bikinis) with tears of blood spread the rumour about a "grey haired eye-patch boy taking pleasure wearing a fresh worn swimsuit in his head",,

Well, an accumulated tension due to jealousy can be very scary,,

BTW, when those scene happen all the other girls start to offering their swimsuit and i love how Remia respond,,

"ara ara, then me too, top or bottom which one do you want? or maybe both of them?"
Ahh so funny...
I read this trough MT so all fine párts missing
remia has the milf power lol. Harassing hajime so much
Meanwhile yue is the loli oneesan, remia is the experienced waifu( widow..)
All the boys hajime meet are a bunch of closet perverted, they dont dare aproach but when they see one has the guts áre jealous? I feel the legend of the smasher pair only increase for the time being
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-08-12, 17:39   Link #4647
jamjr

Is it possible the author changed the number of dungeons from 8 to 7 is because he thought of a new setting when you collect all 7 proof of the dungeons the secret 8th dungeons location will show up or something and its not really a dungeon per se but the way to the mad gods.

I am also rooting for more myu appearance but after myus quest is finish the author said that myu and remias part is done for a while and he even joke that he would write a spin off about myu
jamjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 17:58   Link #4648
Jirachier

Hi guys, can someone tell me what Hajime's currents stats are at, or are they the same as when he got out of the first dungeon.
Old 2014-08-12, 18:56   Link #4649
xzardon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
Hi guys, can someone tell me what Hajime's currents stats are at, or are they the same as when he got out of the first dungeon.
it hasnt been shown
xzardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 01:52   Link #4650
SwR

Question

Hello, I started reading this Web Novel yesterday and I'm now reading chapter 3 of volume 2 but there's something I don't understand
Spoiler for left arm:

Thanks
SwR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 01:56   Link #4651
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwR View Post
Hello, I started reading this Web Novel yesterday and I'm now reading chapter 3 of volume 2 but there's something I don't understand
Spoiler for left arm:

Thanks
He created an artificial one at the end of the 1st Volume.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 02:09   Link #4652
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwR View Post
Spoiler for left arm:

Thanks
Kinda like Ash from Army of Darkness. He made an artificial hand using his skills. I'm not sure how well made the hand is though but it seems to work well enough for combat.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 02:40   Link #4653
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Kinda like Ash from Army of Darkness. He made an artificial hand using his skills. I'm not sure how well made the hand is though but it seems to work well enough for combat.
Quote:
His prosthetic arm is an artifact, and it could make like a real arm with the direct manipulation of magic. The arm had a pseudo neural mechanism, it allowed the touch sensation by using magic to send signals to the brain to perceive it. For its appearance, the arm had a silver luster with black lines running along it. In certain parts of the arm, there were magic formations and patterns engraved in it.

The arm was fitted with a large number of gimmicks. He had designed it similar to the items in the studio that were Orcus’ works, but Hajime added some of his original elements into it. A lot of special ores made with Creation Magic was used. If it was out in the world, this artifact would no doubt be an article of rare beauty that would be a national treasure.
It's pretty good.
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 04:07   Link #4654
rising1

Hello guys,
Can somebody please translate Arifureta from volume 6 untill the latest chapter with TA + JParser and paste it somewhere?
I am currently using Linux and somehow TA + JParser does not work well ='(
P.S. Sorry for my Engrish, it is not my native language.
rising1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 04:12   Link #4655
Xacual

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the artificial arm until the end of Orcus doesn't he?

Also am I the only one that is kind of annoyed by the random japtem "volume" assignments? Why didn't they organize it the way the series is actually organized.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 04:13   Link #4656
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rising1 View Post
Hello guys,
Can somebody please translate Arifureta from volume 6 untill the latest chapter with TA + JParser and paste it somewhere?

In this foro search a little, someone posted MT until ch.92, i dont have the link sorryconfused:
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-08-13, 05:23   Link #4657
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
In this foro search a little, someone posted MT until ch.92, i dont have the link sorryconfused:
this tread alredy have more then 200 page how he and i can found it??
Old 2014-08-13, 06:26   Link #4658
gunner56

Quote:
Originally Posted by rising1 View Post
Hello guys,
51-60: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Mkk/edit?pli=1
61-70: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Zlk/edit?pli=1
71-80: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...SVE/edit?pli=1
81-90: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Yjg/edit?pli=1

These are from Re:Monster thread in Batoto. Not perfect but it's something.

This page appears to mention about Hajime's meeting with Aiko-chan-sensei, but following that are some more details that have already been translatred.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...124566&page=16

But, here, this page seems to pick up after defeating a black dragon (Tio).
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...124566&page=19

Now, just read/peruse the following 214 pages, with about 35% consisting of decent summaries and translations. Enjoy!
gunner56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 06:43   Link #4659
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner56 View Post
51-60: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Mkk/edit?pli=1
61-70: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Zlk/edit?pli=1
71-80: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...SVE/edit?pli=1
81-90: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2dz...Yjg/edit?pli=1

These are from Re:Monster thread in Batoto. Not perfect but it's something.

This page appears to mention about Hajime's meeting with Aiko-chan-sensei, but following that are some more details that have already been translatred.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...124566&page=16

But, here, this page seems to pick up after defeating a black dragon (Tio).
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...124566&page=19

Now, just read/peruse the following 214 pages, with about 35% consisting of decent summaries and translations. Enjoy!
thank you very much for you kindess but can i ask something?
when i open the link it show up like this.
?H?e?a?r?d? ?l?a?s?t? ?n?i?g?h?t? ?a?n?d? ?s?t?o?r?m?e?d? ?i?n?t?o? ?t?h?e? ?b?a?t?h?r?o?o?m? ?a?n?d? ?f?i?n?a?l?l?y? ?d?a?r?e?d? ?c?h?a?r?g?e? ?r?o?o?m? ?Z?o?n?a? ?C?h?a?n? ?i?s? ?s?p?o?t?t?e?d? ??0?0_0 ?s?t?o?r?y? ?o?f? ?h?i?s? ?m?o?t?h?e?r? ?i?n? ?a?u?t?h?e?n?t?i?c? ?S?h?i?b?a?r?i? ?k?i?k?k?o?u?,? ?h?a?n?g?i?n?g? ?i?n? ?f?r?o?n?t? ?o?f? ?t?h?e? ?h?o?t?e?l? ?t?h?r?o?u?g?h?o?u?t? ?t?h?e? ?n?i?g?h?t?,? ?o?m?i?t?t?e?d?.? ?W?h?y? ?t?h?e? ?s?t?o?r?y? ?t?i?e?d? ?k?n?e?w? ?h?i?s? ?m?o?t?h?e?r? ?i?s? ?o?m?i?t?t?e?d?.?

how i should read it or there some solution??
Old 2014-08-13, 06:49   Link #4660
gunner56

^If you remove ?'s it becomes somewhat readable.
gunner56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel