Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-12, 13:55   Link #1901
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
actually i dont think she could beat him if they fight it would be real damn interesting
She'd kick his ass. That's been established from volume one, where he backs down rather than fight her head on.

Also, Shiroyasha is a Last Embryo, and explicitly states she could deadlock Azi Dahaka forever. So that puts her above Izayoi who at his strongest couldn't beat Azi on his own.
Old 2014-08-12, 14:39   Link #1902
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
She'd kick his ass. That's been established from volume one, where he backs down rather than fight her head on.

Also, Shiroyasha is a Last Embryo, and explicitly states she could deadlock Azi Dahaka forever. So that puts her above Izayoi who at his strongest couldn't beat Azi on his own.
Well, Shiroyasha could indeed imprison Azi Dahaka forever, but do remember that she would have to use her [Host Master Authority] to do that and would have to sacrifice herself in the process. I do agree that Shiroyasha is probably stronger than Izayoi but I don't think that the gap in their strength is big.

One thing I have always been wondering is: Since Shiroyasha is that strong and have 14 [Sun Authorities], why the hell did she not even try to battle Azi Dahaka head on? Even if she could not win alone, the team of Shiroyasha + Izayoi would be far more powerful than Izayoi + Kuro Usagi, Asuka and You.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 15:05   Link #1903
The One-way Road

When was it mentioned that Azi Dahaka had moved beyond 1st digits?
And where is Sun WuKong now?
The One-way Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 15:13   Link #1904
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One-way Road View Post
Implied, due to how all the gods basically went "lol nope," and began packing their bags. Also, since it was mentioned that it would take an entire legion of war gods to SEAL Azi Dahaka, and wipe out an entire region in the process. Even with that many war gods, they would still not be able to defeat him, because for some reason, all of the [Last Embryos] grew exponentially in power in the past and far surpassed all the other gods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Well, Shiroyasha could indeed imprison Azi Dahaka forever, but do remember that she would have to use her [Host Master Authority] to do that and would have to sacrifice herself in the process. I do agree that Shiroyasha is probably stronger than Izayoi but I don't think that the gap in their strength is big.

One thing I have always been wondering is: Since Shiroyasha is that strong and have 14 [Sun Authorities], why the hell did she not even try to battle Azi Dahaka head on? Even if she could not win alone, the team of Shiroyasha + Izayoi would be far more powerful than Izayoi + Kuro Usagi, Asuka and You.
Probably because even Shiroyasha didn't believe Azi Dahaka could be killed. Thus, she went with the sealing path, and she was about to destroy the gates of heaven and make the entire heavens her enemy just to go down there and save the [No Names], but Sun Wukong stopped her.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 15:18   Link #1905
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
It was never. What was mentioned is that, in the past, Azi Dahaka was a 3 digit [Demon Lord] that had power on par with Indra, but suddenly, Azi Dahaka and a few more ancient [Demon Lords], received an incredibly boost in their powers making them almost invincible.

Sun Wukong is hiding in a secret place together with Shiroyasha waiting for the results of the battle against Azi Dahaka.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 18:31   Link #1906
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
vol10 the Interlude 1, which happen to be translated.

No offense guys but some these question that are ask was already answer in translated parts of the novel.

if you guys bother to read the translation, you wouldn't need to ask questions.
Old 2014-08-12, 18:37   Link #1907
ImperialFlameGod8190

ive read most of whats on BT simple as that
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 20:18   Link #1908
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post

Really?

Quote:
If she waved about her powers, she could be a threat rivaling the final challenge of humans.
Twisting the laws, the balance of night and day go mad, and the boundary of Heaven and Earth would crumble.

The eternal night———— shows the complete opposite movement of the white night, and is the name of the phenomenon in which “the sun does not rise”. As the Celestial Being that controls the progress of the sun, ruling over the night was easy. So long as most of the main gods were sun gods, the number of gods that could be an opponent to her did not even reach the number of her fingers. Although born a sun god, being able to control the night, she was especially well versed in killing sun gods.

Although not as powerful as the the time she ruled all cosmologies as the Geocentric model, her powers were still overwhelming.

Given the throne of a god and the crown of a Demon Lord. Born with both of these rights, the Singular Most Powerful Celestial Being, Little Garden rank #10.
The “Demon Lord of the White Night” was about to unleash all of her was about to unleash the entirety of her powers.

“Flee away, Great Sage Equaling Heaven. You are of no match against me. ……………..No, the same goes for the gods. So long as they are gods they cannot defeat I, a “Final Challenge to Humanity” . Along with the [Sun Authorities], “Absolute Evil” shall be permanently sealed into the horizon of the white night. I will take this Little Garden as my coffin.”
I didn't see any mention of a host master authority. Her power is the same as the original Demon Lords that the Host Authorities were made to fight. Not only that, both she and Sun Wukong take for granted that if she exercises her "Horizon of the White Night", Azi Dahaka will be shut out from Little Garden along with Shiroyasha forever.

Also, apparently Shiroyasha right now, with more than half of the Sun Authorities, is weaker than her previous state. So yeah, I'm sticking to the idea that she at least parallels Azi Dahaka.
Old 2014-08-12, 20:26   Link #1909
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Really?

I didn't see any mention of a host master authority. Her power is the same as the original Demon Lords that the Host Authorities were made to fight. Not only that, both she and Sun Wukong take for granted that if she exercises her "Horizon of the White Night", Azi Dahaka will be shut out from Little Garden along with Shiroyasha forever.

Also, apparently Shiroyasha right now, with more than half of the Sun Authorities, is weaker than her previous state. So yeah, I'm sticking to the idea that she at least parallels Azi Dahaka.
How did you miss this?

Quote:
(Demon Lord Azi Dakaha……… in front of his “another cosmology” even the main gods would have trouble winning. But if it was me……….my [Host Master privilege] can definitely seal him for all eternity……!!)
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 01:35   Link #1910
The One-way Road

Question! Who's holy sister? And what is it that Canaria did to Izayoi? It's hinted at strongly in vol 8 prologue, but I can't make sense of it.

Last edited by The One-way Road; 2014-08-13 at 02:16.
Old 2014-08-13, 02:29   Link #1911
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Question! Who's holy sister? And what is it that Canaria did to Izayoi? It's hinted at strongly in vol 8 prologue, but I can't make sense of it.
Holy Sister?

And Canaria is the one responsibe for giving Izayoi his powers and for making him an orphan. Izayoi does't resent her for it though.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 03:19   Link #1912
Yami no Ou
まおう

Canaria isn' the one who gave Izayoi his powers
Old 2014-08-13, 03:27   Link #1913
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Canaria isn' the one who gave Izayoi his powers
I think she did mess around with it though, considering that it's hax level is rather high for something natural born.

Then again, maybe Izayoi did won the lottery.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 03:36   Link #1914
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
I think she did mess around with it though, considering that it's hax level is rather high for something natural born.

Then again, maybe Izayoi did won the lottery.
Didn't she more or less orchestrate his eventual arrival into Little Garden, and was with him to keep an eye on him due to his latent potential.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 03:59   Link #1915
The One-way Road

Quote:
Staring at the ceiling while immersed in her memories. The escaping and fighting days were behind them already. Too far away. Water that scattered from their hands were no longer retrievable. Precisely because they did not understand this point— they had fragmented an ordinary family.
—Sakamaki Izayoi did not know.
He wasn't abandoned by his parents.
Because of their failure, they obtained a nameless baby with a powerful gift, tortured by the conflict of this world, forced to bear the fact that he was a monster destined to live a lonely life.
This is what she says on the matter, and while I get it in a way, I can't put words on it.
Old 2014-08-13, 04:01   Link #1916
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
And Canaria is the one responsibe for giving Izayoi his powers and for making him an orphan. Izayoi does't resent her for it though.
Where was it stated that she was responsible for making him an orphan and in what way?

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 04:11   Link #1917
ImperialFlameGod8190

the whole izayoi Canaria backstory was in volume 6. While kasukabe and Asuka went to underwood (after the headphones incident) Izayoi revealed his past to Leticia.

Izayoi was through foster care for the longest time and he was a troublemaker. He eventually made a game where he hid a lot of money and made people try to find him. Canaria was the one who eventually did and with izayoi's massive amount of money they made the Canaria orphanage where Izayoi was raised along with a few others.

What Canaria basically did was he turned a violent little jerk that izayoi was into a kid who loved the world around him and could appreciate it (Its highly implied she wanted to send him to little garden eventually as well)
Old 2014-08-13, 04:19   Link #1918
The One-way Road

Quote:
the whole izayoi Canaria backstory was in volume 6. While kasukabe and Asuka went to underwood (after the headphones incident) Izayoi revealed his past to Leticia.

Izayoi was through foster care for the longest time and he was a troublemaker. He eventually made a game where he hid a lot of money and made people try to find him. Canaria was the one who eventually did and with izayoi's massive amount of money they made the Canaria orphanage where Izayoi was raised along with a few others.

What Canaria basically did was he turned a violent little jerk that izayoi was into a kid who loved the world around him and could appreciate it (Its highly implied she wanted to send him to little garden eventually as well)
The prologue in vol 8 implies that she had something to do with him even before they met though.
Old 2014-08-13, 04:30   Link #1919
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
The prologue in vol 8 implies that she had something to do with him even before they met though.
basically what volume 8's prologue is all about is the time after she adopted izayoi. What happens is she's preparing baron croix to test Izayoi if he's ready to go to little garden to help defeat the Demon Lord alliance thats pretty much it as far as im concerned and doesnt say anything about before they originally met.
Old 2014-08-13, 06:49   Link #1920
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
basically what volume 8's prologue is all about is the time after she adopted izayoi. What happens is she's preparing baron croix to test Izayoi if he's ready to go to little garden to help defeat the Demon Lord alliance thats pretty much it as far as im concerned and doesnt say anything about before they originally met.
Not quite. While it's true there a part about Canaria asking Baron La Croix to test Izayoi, the part that The One Way-ROad put in implied that Canaria and her group did something to separate Izayoi from his original family and put him into lots of orphanage, thereby turning him into a trouble maker.

Also, the part after that gave the feeling that Canaria hid something from Izayoi the entire time and feels guilty about it.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko