AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2014-09-01, 12:50   Link #13161
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Sayla could have given the last of her power or even lifeforce to Kyouka so she can crush them. Hard to say but I don't think that Erza cares how 'good' Sayla and Kyouka look together. She's gonna beat them.

Laughed a bit at Gray channeling Legolas there...

Also, when Mira jumped in to take out Sayla, this was me:

Old 2014-09-01, 13:01   Link #13162
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

I kinda think that what really will awaken E.N.D. is not Face, but Lumen Histoire...

Wonder what kind of power up will Erza get?

Wow! Gray with his new Demon Slayer Magic is a beast! To defeat Tempesta like it's nothing is simply amazing! Who wants to bet that E.N.D. will easily melt his ice and slap him around the room?
Old 2014-09-01, 13:25   Link #13163
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Gray become more badass but somehow I got bad feeling about him... don't do anything silly, Gray.. You have Juvia now

Mira jumped at the right timing... meanwhile, Erza is preparing for her battle... Erza's battle is always epic so this should be interesting
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 13:40   Link #13164
Wandering Soul

Quote:
But Seilah's already been taken out by Mirajane and got her soul/magic/curse/whatever absorbed by Kyouka. Unless you meant Erza's because of her voice actress Sayaka Ohara.
Ah yes I meant to put Erza but I guess I was still thinking of Sayla and I wasn't really thinking of Erza's voice actress.
Old 2014-09-01, 13:44   Link #13165
Princess Angels
Ur # 1 Girl

My favorite Characters are Natsu and Lucy and Gray
*smiles happily*
Old 2014-09-01, 20:35   Link #13166
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

I know there's been a little discussion about the upcoming Erza v. Kyouka possibly being a one chapter fight, but really, would that be so bad at this point? We still have two more boss battles in the works PLUS stopping face. Although I want to see this fight done justice, and Erza is one of my favorite characters, I also want to get to the arc's finale.

Maybe I'm just impatient, but dos anyone else feel this way?
Ggb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 20:54   Link #13167
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post
I know there's been a little discussion about the upcoming Erza v. Kyouka possibly being a one chapter fight, but really, would that be so bad at this point? We still have two more boss battles in the works PLUS stopping face. Although I want to see this fight done justice, and Erza is one of my favorite characters, I also want to get to the arc's finale.

I do. We already know how Kyouka fights and what her powers are, save her Etherious form (that is up for debate). Whether or not it's fast matters not, so long as it's good. Plus, the week after next will be Chapter 400.

Now, I'm gonna take a wager and say that Face will be activated and annihilate all the magic on the continent, allowing E.N.D. to return. But since Hades instructed for Makarov to release Lumen Histoire, it's a safe bet that this will safeguard Fairy Tail's magic, or bring it back long enough to fight E.N.D. Plus there's the possibility that E.N.D. is connected Natsu in some way, like Natsu is the demon's vessel (perhaps there was an inkling of truth in the story Silver told Gray about certain demons needing human bodies). I mean, think about it:

E????? (Etherious? Endless? Rave FTW)
Natsu
Dragneel

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-01, 21:17   Link #13168
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnnn, or how about Endless Nightmare Dragon...? But that's more or less Acnoliga's shtick or whatever so I don't think it's that. Still, a nice touch. ... I know most people think it the 'N' and the 'D' are for Natsu Dragneel and honestly, Hiro is known to do stuff like that. (RaVe, anyone?)
Old 2014-09-01, 23:47   Link #13169
_Misfit

I'm hoping that the Kyouka and Erza fight won't be a total shit-show. Every fight so far has at least tried to make sense whenever someone from Fairy Tail wins a fight. But Erza is pretty much the queen of FT's Nakama BS, and she's had the worst 'fight' so far when she battled Minerva. Everything involving Erza has been horrible for a long time now, so I really want Mashima to do this fight correctly. No feelings crap. I just wanna see a total slugfest; these two need to really go at it with each other. I know Erza will win, but it better be an understandable loss, like most of the fights in this arc have been.
_Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 00:34   Link #13170
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

The day I see Erza lose a fight like this one is the hell freezes over... let's make it happen.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 01:44   Link #13171
Grand Phoenix
The Master of Turkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey Pyro View Post
The day I see Erza lose a fight like this one is the hell freezes over... let's make it happen.
It should. Her fight with Kagura during the GMG was a massive cop-out. I'd be alright if she lost just ONCE.

To be honest, Erza should've died at the end of the Tower of Heaven arc. Yeah, this isn't Rave Master, but it would've made her story come full circle and left a better impression on her character. I don't hate her, but I feel she's too OP and has gotten too many second chances. She has to be knocked down a couple pegs first before she can succeed.
Grand Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 11:49   Link #13172
dark44

the nine demon of the zeref are so weak they look like fodders defeated like that from weak wizards hope natsu is not end cause he well be weaker than now
zeref sayed that natsu is the only one who can kill him and those demons are weak and obssesed with zeref
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 11:52   Link #13173
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
It's even worse when walking plotholes comment how other characters are so strong. Like Erza commented on Kagura how she ''didn't know a person like that existed''. Or how Laxus called Jura a monster, only to dispatch him with a bit of effort later on. The Fairy Tail is just too strong right now. I loved how DBZ made it's main villains in the arc so freaking strong that it took multiple fights to get somewhere.

I honestly would love to see an entire arc of other guild doing something. The new Sabertooth with Minerva would be nice to watch/read. ˇˇ
Old 2014-09-02, 16:21   Link #13174
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Please don't kill Sayla!!!???

She's my current favorite and hopefully a future FT member.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 17:06   Link #13175
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
the nine demon of the zeref are so weak they look like fodders defeated like that from weak wizards hope natsu is not end cause he well be weaker than now
zeref sayed that natsu is the only one who can kill him and those demons are weak and obssesed with zeref
Dude really i wouldn't call them weak this arc has some blunders but you know Fairy Tail going to win in the end so why complain.
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 20:44   Link #13176
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Please don't kill Sayla!!!???

She's my current favorite and hopefully a future FT member.
Unless Mira is as good as using scissors as Kyouka is, subtle hidden message here, I doubt Sayla will be back

@Mikethemaster: Because everytime a new villain appears, they wanna give them the benefit of the doubt that they'll be worth something when in the back of their minds they know that the good guy winning trope will not be toppled.
Old 2014-09-02, 21:36   Link #13177
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I do. We already know how Kyouka fights and what her powers are, save her Etherious form (that is up for debate). Whether or not it's fast matters not, so long as it's good. Plus, the week after next will be Chapter 400.

Now, I'm gonna take a wager and say that Face will be activated and annihilate all the magic on the continent, allowing E.N.D. to return. But since Hades instructed for Makarov to release Lumen Histoire, it's a safe bet that this will safeguard Fairy Tail's magic, or bring it back long enough to fight E.N.D. Plus there's the possibility that E.N.D. is connected Natsu in some way, like Natsu is the demon's vessel (perhaps there was an inkling of truth in the story Silver told Gray about certain demons needing human bodies). I mean, think about it:

E????? (Etherious? Endless? Rave FTW)
Natsu
Dragneel
Exodia, Natsu Dragneel. JK. More like, Evil Natsu Dragneel.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 22:20   Link #13178
MechR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggb81 View Post

I want a good fight. Erza's been offscreened for most of the arc, so it's about time she got her turn. Anyway, I doubt Kyouka will go down quickly, since this part of the arc is titled "Extreme Pain".

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Misfit View Post
I'm hoping that the Kyouka and Erza fight won't be a total shit-show. Every fight so far has at least tried to make sense whenever someone from Fairy Tail wins a fight. But Erza is pretty much the queen of FT's Nakama BS, and she's had the worst 'fight' so far when she battled Minerva. Everything involving Erza has been horrible for a long time now, so I really want Mashima to do this fight correctly. No feelings crap. I just wanna see a total slugfest; these two need to really go at it with each other. I know Erza will win, but it better be an understandable loss, like most of the fights in this arc have been.
I can sympathize with that. But it's practically a given that Erza will be toughing through pain enhancement with feelings toward the end, so temper your expectations. That said, I think it can still be a good fight, depending on execution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Phoenix View Post
It should. Her fight with Kagura during the GMG was a massive cop-out. I'd be alright if she lost just ONCE.
I didn't need her to lose that fight, but I did expect an actual fight for her comeback, which I did not receive.

Quote:
To be honest, Gerard should've died at the end of the Tower of Heaven arc. Yeah, this isn't Rave Master, but it would've made her story come full circle and left a better impression on her character.
FTFY
MechR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-02, 23:33   Link #13179
_Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
I can sympathize with that. But it's practically a given that Erza will be toughing through pain enhancement with feelings toward the end, so temper your expectations. That said, I think it can still be a good fight, depending on execution.
I know feelings will play a role in the fight. They have in almost every fight in this arc. But the real reason for the wins came out of quick thinking (Franmalth getting tricked into letting go of Natsu by Lucy. Gray using a steel ball to throw at Silver. I could also count Juvia killing Keith from within his body. I guess Mira calling on Elfman works with this, too), or convenient/logical power ups (Wendy going Dragonforce from the air around her. Gajeel absorbing the carbon into his iron, turning it into steel. The spirit king granting Lucy Aquarius' powers and using Urano Metria).

If the Erza fight can fall into either one of these, then I'll be okay with her victory. She needs it; the girl hasn't had a great fight in a while.
_Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 19:09   Link #13180
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
With all the hurt people spectating in this fight, I'm sure there will be lots of feelings bullshit on both sides. You never know; maybe Erza will beat the crap out of Kyouka, and then Kyouka will be all, "YOU HURT SAYLA! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" Role reversal! XD

But seriously, I'll be happy with anything at this point as long as we get it over with. I want to see E.N.D. damnit!
Ggb81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen