AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2014-09-24, 09:31   Link #501
Lawfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuraGuraMan View Post
The moving lips will never be added, simply because the Kizuna sprites obviously didn't have any.
So your work is more influenced by Kizuna than Matsuri?

I didnt have much (if any) hope for moving lips, I guess it is alot of work.

Quote:
The full voicing won't be done either, or at best, "I" will never do it. Keep in mind that Matsuribayashi and Saikoroshi have a partial voicing to be begin with, that's why I think it will have a better homogeneity if that's the case for the whole thing.
Anyway, I think the partial voicing for the important scenes is far enough.
Okay, so do you have any plans to release patches for "cycle des enigmes" and "cycle des resolutions" with partial voicing at the very least? Also does your patch have textbox as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxRlkx4gsTw

?

From UmiTweak project Umineko Rondo (1-4) didnt have any textboxes, while Chiru (5-8) had textboxes. I much prefer textboxes like on the console versions rather than how 07th expansion and Type-Moon does it on PC.
Lawfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 09:38   Link #502
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
From UmiTweak project Umineko Rondo (1-4) didnt have any textboxes, while Chiru (5-8) had textboxes.
Not true. I released an update giving EP1-4 textboxes as well.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 09:40   Link #503
Lawfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Not true. I released an update giving EP1-4 textboxes as well.
When? On the site there is only release 0.99c.
Old 2014-09-24, 09:44   Link #504
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawfer View Post
Okay, so do you have any plans to release patches for "cycle des enigmes" and "cycle des resolutions" with partial voicing at the very least? Also does your patch have textbox as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxRlkx4gsTw

?

From UmiTweak project Umineko Rondo (1-4) didnt have any textboxes, while Chiru (5-8) had textboxes. I much prefer textboxes like on the console versions rather than how 07th expansion and Type-Moon does it on PC.

UmiTweak has got an 2.5 update with the textbox and the textbox name on the wiki, either you're blind or you're looking at the wrong place.

Kizuna is pretty much Matsuri 2.0, so of course I'm also focusing on addings its new stuff.

And no for the textbox, that was the old version that was dropped. The actual one looks like this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjZe...cs-kG7ecwBdndw
TheGuraGuraMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 09:47   Link #505
Lawfer

Quote:
either you're blind or you're looking at the wrong place.
Wow thanks alot, that was completly uncalled for...
Old 2014-09-24, 09:48   Link #506
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
When? On the site there is only release 0.99c.
Umm, you sure you're checking the right site?

http://uminekofix.wikia.com/wiki/English_Question_Arcs

Here, everything is on this page.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 09:52   Link #507
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Wow thanks alot, that was completly uncalled for...

The 2.5 version IS on the wikia like Levani just said, that was totally appropriate here. Either you're blind, or you're on the wrong website, that's all.
Old 2014-09-24, 09:56   Link #508
Lawfer

Quote:
The 2.5 version IS on the wikia like Levani just said, that was totally appropriate here. Either you're blind, or you're on the wrong website, that's all.
No it wasnt you boorish individual, I dunno how it is on your french forum, but on english forums you dont call people blind for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Umm, you sure you're checking the right site?

http://uminekofix.wikia.com/wiki/English_Question_Arcs

Here, everything is on this page.
So aside from textbox patch that was added, is there anything else I should change? I installed Nocturne with the UmiTweak stuff back in October. Do I need to redownload everything?

Last edited by Flower; 2014-09-24 at 15:43. Reason: Please do not double post.... Use the edit button instead.
Old 2014-09-24, 09:59   Link #509
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
No it wasnt you boorish individual, I dunno how it is on your french forum, but on english forums you dont call people blind for no reason.
I don't intend to continue this "conversation" that began for such a trivial thing. Just saying you're the one being wrong here, you should look a bit more before saying "checked on all the wiki and it was only up to 99c".

Quote:
So aside from textbox patch that was added, is there anything else I should change? I installed Nocturne with the UmiTweak stuff back in October. Do I need to redownload everything?

Yes, you do have to ddl everything again.
Old 2014-09-24, 10:13   Link #510
Lawfer

Quote:
Just saying you're the one being wrong here
Yes I was wrong, but that did not warrant you from insulting me.

The Uminekofix website isnt exactly the best to navigate in and the front page did not make it clear that 0.99d suddenly became 2.5 and that a new release was made since June 2013.
Old 2014-09-24, 10:19   Link #511
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Yes I was wrong, but that did not warrant you from insulting me.

The Uminekofix website isnt exactly the best to navigate in and the front page did not make it clear that 0.99d suddenly became 2.5 and that a new release was made since June 2013.

god, stop crying your ass out for a mere word.
Old 2014-09-24, 10:50   Link #512
TheGuraGuraMan

Oishi's comparison sprite, as usual, from left to right, Vanilla, MG's, fixed MG's and Alchemist's :
Old 2014-09-24, 11:36   Link #513
xPearse

Quote:
god, stop crying your ass out for a mere word.
Why are you such an asshole, you were like this on 4 chan. There's no call for this, and how do you even apply that festival thing of yours to the game anyhow. All I saw was a bunch of folders (with the cg's and sprites) and a patch .5 file, any help there.
xPearse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 12:23   Link #514
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPearse View Post
Why are you such an asshole, you were like this on 4 chan. There's no call for this, and how do you even apply that festival thing of yours to the game anyhow. All I saw was a bunch of folders (with the cg's and sprites) and a patch .5 file, any help there.
Alright, so let's recap this. I answer all of your questions, then I let out a word because of you insisting for something you should easily have found If you searched a bit, you get all butturt about this for no reason, Calling me an asshole, then asking me something that is explained in the manual available in the patch ? Good grief.
The fact that you don't really seems to try looking before asking doesn't really help you know.

It's just a patch like Umineko tweaking, you need to move the folder with the files in the game folder, because yes, you need the vanilla game. Never tested with the JP edition, but should work I think.

Also, randoms on 4chan called me an "asshole" because I was taking too seriously senseless insults messages and answered them by explaining why I was posting my stuff, this is totally unrelated.

Also, here is Takano's sprites comparison.
*updated on the post after the following one*
Just tried to modify really minor stuff for my fixed version, as the sprite didn't really let to do more than that.
And I don't get the MG artist way of thinking, Takano was the only one with ShMion who really had huge boobs in the vanilla, why did he make her so flat ? Even Chie looks more stacked than her.

Last edited by TheGuraGuraMan; 2014-09-24 at 14:15.
Old 2014-09-24, 12:50   Link #515
GrAVit

I think her eyes could be a bit darker, otherwise good job, even if it's not much.
GrAVit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 12:54   Link #516
Mr. Dent
A Rather Brillig Ember

Quote:
Also, here is Takano's sprites comparison.

Just tried to modify really minor stuff for my fixed version, as the sprite didn't really let to do more than that.
And I don't get the MG artist way of thinking, Takano was the only one with ShMion who really had huge boobs in the vanilla, why did he make her so flat ? Even Chie looks more stacked than her.
I'm fine with her chest. I don't get the miniskirt. She's wearing pants in the Vanilla.(I also don't get why she's so obviously evil but whatever at this point.)
Old 2014-09-24, 13:07   Link #517
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I'm fine with her chest. I don't get the miniskirt. She's wearing pants in the Vanilla.(I also don't get why she's so obviously evil but whatever at this point.)
Yeah, somehow the guy combined both versions, by adding the bag, the mini skirt, and clearly copying Alchemist's hairstyle.

Honestly, the breasts looks quite bad here, if they were trying to be arousing, I prefer the Vanilla and Kizuna versions by a large margin. Why is the breast part clearly holding on the skin while the lower part isn't anyway ?

Quote:
I think her eyes could be a bit darker
Like this ?
EDIT : tried something for her breasts, what do you think ?
*updated on the post after this one*

Last edited by TheGuraGuraMan; 2014-09-24 at 14:14.
Old 2014-09-24, 13:39   Link #518
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Yeah, somehow the guy combined both versions, by adding the bag, the mini skirt, and clearly copying Alchemist's hairstyle.

Honestly, the breasts looks quite bad here, if they were trying to be arousing, I prefer the Vanilla and Kizuna versions by a large margin. Why is the breast part clearly holding on the skin while the lower part isn't anyway ?

Like this ?
EDIT : tried something for her breasts, what do you think ?
You fixed just what I wanted to comment on, her vest being see-through in only one location.

Great job again with improving her sprite. I also like how you fixed her unrealistic from fitting shirt.

I see you haven't done a fix yet of Mion. I would be very interested in seeing if you could somehow improve her gravity defying breasts and her under breasts crawling shirt.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 13:40   Link #519
GrAVit

Quote:
Like this ?
Yeah, just like that. I don't know about the changes with the breasts. I think the perspective makes it a bit difficult to properly change, though. But yeah, it's an improvement.
GrAVit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-24, 14:13   Link #520
TheGuraGuraMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
You fixed just what I wanted to comment on, her vest being see-through in only one location.

Great job again with improving her sprite. I also like how you fixed her unrealistic from fitting shirt.

I see you haven't done a fix yet of Mion. I would be very interested in seeing if you could somehow improve her gravity defying breasts and her under breasts crawling shirt.

Hum true, didn't really try with Mion, but her sprite make any modification quite difficult, and it's not like I'll be able to change the position of her breasts, I'll make some tests about it tough.

Last version for Takano, just tried to improve the breasts a bit more.