ookamigirl

OVA

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 07:59   Link #1502
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Episode 381 - "The Divine Tree" //JAP: "Shinju" (神樹)
First 6 minutes of this episode was boring, like the last episode. Naruto talking with Minato...
After Obito invoked the Ten-Tails Final form, the Divine Tree, episode was soo great. Many shinobi have died.
According to Madara, The Old Priest had a mother, name is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She was the first kunoichi to use chakra (she ate the forbidden fruit). I'm sure you're all curious to see how powerful is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki!
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-09, 13:14   Link #1503
ookamigirl

It's nice to see Naruto & Kurama get along so well ^^
Both 9 tails & Naruto + dad combo = cool action scenes!
But is it enought to crush the enemy?
Sasuke was not thrilled with being a passive observer.
Damn, things went sideways fast..

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-10-10, 08:01   Link #1504
Mister Twit

Is anyone else getting tired of people constantly praising or being impressed by Naruto in nearly every episode lately? I mean it's okay to do that occasionally, but at the rate they've been doing it here in this arc, you'd think this was actually the Third Great Ninja Circle Jerk.
Mister Twit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-11, 03:37   Link #1505
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinedd View Post
Episode 381 - "The Divine Tree" //JAP: "Shinju" (神樹)
First 6 minutes of this episode was boring, like the last episode. Naruto talking with Minato...
After Obito invoked the Ten-Tails Final form, the Divine Tree, episode was soo great. Many shinobi have died.
According to Madara, The Old Priest had a mother, name is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. She was the first kunoichi to use chakra (she ate the forbidden fruit). I'm sure you're all curious to see how powerful is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki!
I agree! it was awesome episode after the boring part. it sucks that Naruto will end soon.
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 12:23   Link #1506
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-10-18, 07:34   Link #1507
Sinedd

Episode 382 - 忍の夢 (Shinobi no Yume)
ENG: "A Shinobi's Dream"
This episode dragged on every moment. Mooo-oove, slooow! You know...
They did this to postpone The Five Kage's arrival at the Battlefield.
Shikamaru is dying? I don't think so.
Orochimaru arrived with Suigetsu and Karin at the Battlefield, but he doesn't seem to be interested in the war. Then what role will have in this war?
Hashirama recalls the first Kage Summit.
Some Kages made their debut in this episode: Second Kazekage and Third Mizukage.
I'm very disappointed that we know nothing at all about the previous Kage (Mizukage, Kazekage, Raikage).
First Raikage, Second Raikage, First Mizukage, Third Mizukage, First Kazekage, Third Kazekage, First Tsuchikage. Unfournately, we won't get the chance to know more about the Kages I just named because the manga will end very soon.
Old 2014-10-23, 12:42   Link #1508
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-10-23, 13:40   Link #1509
Sinedd

Episode 383: "Pursuing Hope"
"Saki o Ou" (希望を追う)
Shikamaru nearly dying was fabulous, because he understood that he musn't die yet because he must be Naruto's future advisor. And he's right, there isn't a better Hokage advisor than him.
Naruto said that he will not let his comrades die. Neji died some time ago. One more casualty will bring Naruto down.
Thanks for Tsunade, she healed Shikamaru. Yosh!!! I never wanted to see Shikamaru dead because he is very important, very intelligent. Without his decision more shinobi would have died.
Even if Orochimaru has no interest in this war, Obito could make his experiments no longer be if he doesn't take action. Snakes, arise!
I expect to see Kakashi finally out of his dimension in the episode. He recovered. He was Obito's best friend, he needs to do something to change Obito. Obito's nihilism and pessimism has affected him too much. In the past he was just like Naruto, he wanted to become Hokage and surpass everyone. That was his 忍道. Now, he gave up that dream.
Naruto, unlike him doesn't give up his dream, that's his Nindō!
"I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way" (Naruto Uzumaki)
Kakashi is right. When you see a comrade down you tend to help him because you care about him and that makes you stronger.
Obito is trying to confirm his ideas through Naruto. At least he's right on one thing. He was just like Naruto. Probably Obito gave up his dreams because he lost Rin and the Curse of Hatred took control over his emotions. This happens only to Uchiha.
As was revealed by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, the Uchiha are people greatly devoted to love and friendship. Because the Uchiha tend to conceal their more affectionate traits, a member's love can be transformed into hatred in the blink of an eye if they start to feel greatly ill-treated or somehow lose those closest to them. The despair of the experience causes a manifestation of unique chakra within that Uchiha's brain, impacting the optic nerves and creating the Sharingan. Furthermore, advanced forms of the Sharingan require extremely painful experiences that cause the user to delve into darkness that utterly consumes them. This causes the Uchiha to do anything and everything in their power to achieve their goals and show their own superiority, regardless of the consequences and repercussions of their actions, starting a war and/or bringing about their own deaths being two prominent examples. An Uchiha who falls victim to the curse can give up that hatred if someone close to them can reach them, though this is incredibly difficult as the Uchiha becomes largely unreasonable and unflinching in their singular desire.
GREAT EPISODE! RATE: 10/10!
Old 2014-10-30, 08:17   Link #1510
Sinedd

Episode 384 - 仲間で満ちた心 "Nakama de Michita Kokoro"
ENG: "A Place Filled With Comrades"
Sasuke's Susanoo equips itself onto Naruto's senjutsu-enhanced Tailed Beast Mode mantle. Madara made this combination long time ago.
Sword of Nunoboko: According to Obito Uchiha, the sword is a holy artefact which Hagoromo had used to shape the world. Even if he had this powerful sword, Obito eventually lost. He is no longer the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki. The Tailed Beast were extracted from him with the help of the Allied Shinobi and Minato.
Kakashi, how long are you gonna hide? Come out!!
Now, Obito is regretting his actions. He knows that he wanted to become Hokage, but he gave up on this dream. Naruto didn't.
This is the end for Obito Uchiha. I doubt he will escape Naruto's TnJ.
This was the weakest episode of the month. 0/0. Seriously. Really weak. I can't even give a 2 for this episode. They dragged on every moment, on and on with Obito's face before the Tailed Beasts were extracted from him. Practically, same moments ...from the last episode. Pursuing Hope...
I expected more from this episode, really disappointing! I hope the next episode will be better!
Old 2014-10-30, 14:28   Link #1511
Jerseykid

obito is no match for friendship no jutsu
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 15:02   Link #1512
ookamigirl

Nine tails x Susanno armour. Very cool!
Interesting how Kakashi can see through Obito's eye.
That's pretty handy too.
Damn, this was very nice episode.
Lots of new stuff happening in a fight.
They sure went pretty much all out.
Guess it was impossible to expect an episode without flashbacks..

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-10-30, 16:13   Link #1513
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I wonder if they're going to try to end the anime by the time the movie arrives.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 19:34   Link #1514
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I wonder if they're going to try to end the anime by the time the movie arrives.
Not a chance 48 chapters to go and it's been 2 chapters a week for months.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 05:04   Link #1515
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
I know... just wishful thinking lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 18:09   Link #1516
Uribatake

Quote:
I guess the show could end in March then, as long as it picks up the pace a little bit.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 09:52   Link #1517
Kumagawa

Well looks like the anime is going to go on a lot longer than we thought!

Episode 385 covered just 10 pages and based on future episode titles it looks like 2 episodes a chapter for a while so maybe another year or more of the anime in slide show mode.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-06, 12:45   Link #1518
Reticia

Flashback, flashback and more flashback
Old 2014-11-06, 13:25   Link #1519
ookamigirl

Spoiler for plot:

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2014-11-06, 23:31   Link #1520
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Well looks like the anime is going to go on a lot longer than we thought!

Episode 385 covered just 10 pages and based on future episode titles it looks like 2 episodes a chapter for a while so maybe another year or more of the anime in slide show mode.
They really want their money don't they... or maybe they're saving some nice animation funds for the ending?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion