AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-01, 17:05   Link #9501
Althalus57

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
I think that may have been a mistranslation. I was under the impression that it was closer to, "The effect of bloodsucking rises greatly when taken from the chosen partner." Basically it just means Yue will get a bigger boost when she drinks Hajime's blood compared with others.
Ok thank you. I hope it is a mistranslation because I really prefer when the hero does not use such cheap ways to become stronger ^^

On other note all seems to indicate that next week it is party time in Faire Bergen if the Ninzokus do not try a surprise attack ^^
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 18:36   Link #9502
Azd

If anyone is willing to translate the new status plates, wait for a bit, I'll make it easier for you by using Endo's in the recent chapter.
Azd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:52   Link #9503
wen13

Okay I know im going to be bashed for saying this.
Don't you guys think the translated story so far is getting a little too slow in the sense that the story is like stalling. Its like for the past 4 chapters its basically about the flirting of the group. I want some action.
wen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:54   Link #9504
Yunyuki
story finder

flirting while beiing ultima style rabbit terrorist boss- kami-onii-sama

uhm yeah nothing happened just some nice action behind the scenes^^
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 20:28   Link #9505
ArtemisF

Quote:
Originally Posted by wen13 View Post
Okay I know im going to be bashed for saying this.
Don't you guys think the translated story so far is getting a little too slow in the sense that the story is like stalling. Its like for the past 4 chapters its basically about the flirting of the group. I want some action.
It's the break between great dungeons and the huaria arc. He's to strong, so for any major action another arc has to start. Either the great dungeon or freed or another of gods actual apostle coming. The filler chapters could be done better. It's always the same flirting between jealous guys comedy. But this is pretty fast paced compared to many other novels/manga/manhua etc.. For example take The Gamer. So much potential wasted on grinding chapters.
(All of these i read in Manga/webnovel/Lightnovel)
Not a fan of Anime Tbh. I Prefer details.
ArtemisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 20:35   Link #9506
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtemisF View Post
It's the break between great dungeons and the huaria arc. He's to strong, so for any major action another arc has to start. Either the great dungeon or freed or another of gods actual apostle coming. The filler chapters could be done better. It's always the same flirting between jealous guys comedy. But this is pretty fast paced compared to many other novels/manga/manhua etc.. For example take The Gamer. So much potential wasted on grinding chapters.
i think this the biggest issue in the story right now. The MC is OP but the author hasn't establish a credible threat to the MC and his Harem. Freed is basically team rocket at this point unless he gets a proper powerup.

A OP MC can done but the writer needs to be really good and story has to have proper planning.
Old 2014-11-01, 20:43   Link #9507
Go0gleplex
The Old Guy

Oh I don't know. It all seems to smack of a subtle positioning with the general population before going up against the Mad God(s) who will be the end boss.

"No society can thrive when it puts more money, effort, and emotion into its vices rather than its virtues."

Harem of choice? Uzume, Rory Mercury, Raphtalia, and Yasaka.
Go0gleplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 20:54   Link #9508
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Mm, he is OP but he really was in trouble when
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunyuki View Post
uhm yeah nothing happened just some nice action behind the scenes^^
I actually prefer it this way. I think it's good to see the aftermath, consequences & after effects in more detail than cutting to some short summary. Even the latest translated chapter is like that.

Speaking of the latest translated chapter, Tio getting slapped around can be amusing but I can't help but notice the double standards. Then we're reminded that it's Tio. Getting close to the Miu chapters as well so I'm happy.

Also, if this ever gets an official LN, a lot of those Extra chapters will probably get edited the heck out of removed completely huh.
Old 2014-11-01, 21:51   Link #9509
Althalus57

Personnally I think that it is nice that this WN is not only about battles but also about a more or less daily life of some other worldly OP has OP can get adventurers than only a succession of battles without breaks like in some shonen mangas.
Moreover, those kind of chapters let us see how Hajime's feelings evolve or to be more precise how he adapts to the realization, after a dungeon or a big fight generally, that his feelings have evolved for some of the girls.
Althalus57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:03   Link #9510
Beel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go0gleplex View Post
How is Kaori even a front runner. Hajime clearly values Yue and Shia more than anyone (except maybe Miu). And Yue is essentially his 'safety'. Yue is serenity (moon) and Shia is optimism (sun).

It's Yue and Shia all the way to me since they act to counterbalance his dark side.
They are my favourites... just hope shia gets some love from hajime.
Beel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 22:24   Link #9511
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beel View Post
They are my favourites... just hope shia gets some love from hajime.
At the very least Shia seems to have made some significant progress in the latest chapters, but right now I still can't imagine what kind of last push would be needed to make Hajime finally cross the line. Given how completely contrary Hajime acts towards typical developments I'm half convinced the author is just trolling us all with the harem. Just imagine how cruel an ending it would be if Hajime finally accepts both Yue and Shia but continues to disregard the other girls.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:06   Link #9512
Beel

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
At the very least Shia seems to have made some significant progress in the latest chapters, but right now I still can't imagine what kind of last push would be needed to make Hajime finally cross the line. Given how completely contrary Hajime acts towards typical developments I'm half convinced the author is just trolling us all with the harem. Just imagine how cruel an ending it would be if Hajime finally accepts both Yue and Shia but continues to disregard the other girls.
True, just feel like Hajime needs to take another step... its clear he loves Shia not asmuch as Yue but still its agravating seeing Shia's love go close to unrequited because Hajime is too stubborn. As for the other harem members its not like i'm against them getting Hajimes love just that Shia has been dedicated and even gotten Yues consent and help.

I will admit that Hajimes stubborness to remain faithful to Yue is sweet and endeering... just don't want Shias love for Hajime to go unrequited because despite liking her and getting Yues consent and continues to give her hope(via spoiling her) but never crosses the line.
Beel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:18   Link #9513
T2Alternative

Here's the Machine Translation of the newest chapter. It's called Chp. 123 because Chp. 122 was Ninja'ed in on Tuesday and I briefly looked through it and it's basically an Omake/Extra which lists out details like Statuses and about the dungeons, nothing to actually increase the story so it'll be on my super low priority list.

Spoiler for Chp. 123 Machine Translation:
T2Alternative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 23:23   Link #9514
Azd

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2Alternative View Post
Here's the Machine Translation of the newest chapter. It's called Chp. 123 because Chp. 122 was Ninja'ed in on Tuesday and I briefly looked through it and it's basically an Omake/Extra which lists out details like Statuses and about the dungeons, nothing to actually increase the story so it'll be on my super low priority list.

Spoiler for Chp. 123 Machine Translation:
Thanks for the translations!

If the new stats suddenly jump up in your priority list, message me, I've translated it partially by comparing Endo's and dreg00's previous translated status plates to the raws.
Azd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 00:42   Link #9515
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

Quote:
Sure enough it caused Kaori and Teio to heat up even more. Yue also slowly got up.

[Wa, the three of you wait a second! To suddenly start fighting…..or rather, Nagumo-san! Stop them!]

Shizuku was sweatingly and flustered around trying to do her best to arbitrate the situation. And quickly came to the conclusion that she wouldn’t be able to stop them herself! So she gave up and turned to ask for help from Hajime who was the cause of this dispute.
so, shizuku finally calling hajime by Nagumo-san huh . . .
it's way to distant, girl . . .
Old 2014-11-02, 00:54   Link #9516
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

The emperor really doesn't give a damn about Bias being dead.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 00:57   Link #9517
aurel1

thank you en do and t2 for new translated chapter~
Old 2014-11-02, 01:00   Link #9518
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The emperor really doesn't give a damn about Bias being dead.
Not only that, but he was perfectly willing to sell his daughter to the guy that helped the people that killed his son for a plane of any size to play with...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 01:01   Link #9519
maniac88

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme breack View Post
so, shizuku finally calling hajime by Nagumo-san huh . . .
it's way to distant, girl . . .
he still calling him Nagumo-kun,,
It's a mistranslation.
maniac88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-02, 01:24   Link #9520
Sarka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Not only that, but he was perfectly willing to sell his daughter to the guy that helped the people that killed his son for a plane of any size to play with...
haha, to be fair, Bias is a dnmbass bully who doesn't even have strength to back up his threat. He used his father's power to bully people.

I don't think anyone in the empire care about him. They probably put up with him out of fear for his father.

Sort of like the Lanister and the dwarf born.
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel