Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-07, 07:04   Link #581
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
btw are naruto the only one who had 2 kids? kinda funny when i think about it considering he doesn't had plenty time to play with his child
Who knows they might be twins
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 07:11   Link #582
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Not enough time to play with his child but he definitely has time to play with his wife I can just see the massive amounts of doujin that are being drawn as we speak.... The artists just got material for mountains of them from this chapter.
I can imagine Naruto telling bolt to protect his mother and sister from any dudes because lets face it Hinata is beyound hot a fricking god or grandchild of a god wanted her to be his wife and if Bolt told his Dad a dude try to spit game to his mother Naruto would find MF and stomp this fodder into the ground and after work maybe go to Hinata and do her.
Hinata is extremely loyal to Naruto I don't see her betraying at all. wait a mintue if Sakura is design is after his wife does that mean his wife has a temper problem and likes emo dudes, she just merrid Kishi for the money nah I am joking. I guess Sasuke his self insert in a sense.
Old 2014-11-07, 07:15   Link #583
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
I really hate the expression 'butthurt' because it means you know someone is hurting, but you choose to make it worse. We're certainly free to say what we want, but with great power comes great responsibility. Your words have the power to uplift others: they're agents of understanding and peace.
True, but "butthurt" is the only word I could describe their reactions in as least offensive a manner as I could. Especially since their current form of coping is to ask LadyGT to redraw/remake the entire last 2 chapters in their vision so that thy can have their "proper" canon ending.

I'm sorry if you see the expression "butthurt" as you do (and I am not berating you since your POV is a mighty rare one), but when your reaction to not getting to see what you envisioned is to basically lock yourself in a room, spit and curse at anyone that approaches, insulting the author and demanding someone else give you what you want, I cannot think of a more fitting description than "butthurt, which I define as someone "entitled throwing a hissy fit".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
I know someone's going to say that they deserved it for being nasty and confrontational, but two wrongs don't make a right. Did we all not just read a great manga about the cycle of hate? In the end,the answer was friendship. It's not easy, but it's right. Somehow, a lot of fans missed the point.

Honestly, I shipped NaruSasu.
Yes, but the manga also said that forgiveness is earned and that some things are just too great to be brushed off (see Naruto confronting Nagato in person and Sasuke's self-imposed journey). Plus look at how Naruto had to deal with Sasuke in the end. He broke the cycle of hate by being confrontational. If they're not going to listen to reason and kindness, then they'll listen to harshness. It'll do them good IMO and it's better we start now rather than letting them get outta hand.

And I personally shipped NaruHina, but I had several back-ups that I liked like: NaruIno, NaruKarin, NaruKarui, NaruSamui, NaruMei and NaruGaara (because I personally saw NaruSasu as just too "typical"). All cracks sure, but you don't see me raging over any of them being paired off elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkingtonPugsly View Post
Thing is wasn't Anko Kishi's favorite female character. Or used to be or whatever? And she was pretty popular as far as side characters go.
If she was, she was underused. A shame really, I liked her myself but hey for a woman stuffing her mouth with dango, she looks pretty good regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
I think one of the few regrets I have in life right now was not being at ground zero to witness the Nuclear Holocaust that is NaruSaku fandom. The massive amount of 15 years butthurt sounds too unreal not to be seen.
You can still instigate it simply by going to a random forum and praising NaruHina. I guarantee you that you'll get a couple of them to provide the necessary rage storm if you wanna see what it was like. I have never seen such denial and systematic destruction of a fandom in all my years.

Last edited by Luminer Astartes; 2014-11-07 at 07:34.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 07:22   Link #584
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
You can still instigate it simply by going to a random forum and praising NaruHina. I guarantee you that you'll get a couple of them to provide the necessary rage storm if you wanna see what it was like. I have never seen such denial and systematic destruction of a fandom in all my years.
I agree 1000%, the salt that is being produced by a singular group is enough that if they were to all congregate, they should rename that location, New Salt Lake City.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 07:29   Link #585
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Yes!!! Finally my favorite ship stands tall!!!

Hey guys, which one of us here are expecting a Downfall Parody made by some enraged NaruSaku fan?
Old 2014-11-07, 07:30   Link #586
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Who knows they might be twins
since she is not in the class together with her bro, i doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I can imagine Naruto telling bolt to protect his mother and sister from any dudes because lets face it Hinata is beyound hot a fricking god or grandchild of a god wanted her to be his wife and if Bolt told his Dad a dude try to spit game to his mother Naruto would find MF and stomp this fodder into the ground and after work maybe go to Hinata and do her.
Hinata is extremely loyal to Naruto I don't see her betraying at all. wait a mintue if Sakura is design is after his wife does that mean his wife has a temper problem and likes emo dudes, she just merrid Kishi for the money nah I am joking. I guess Sasuke his self insert in a sense.
nothing is impossible, as long as we had NTR tag that's it

”生きるってつらいな。。。”
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 07:35   Link #587
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
since she is not in the class together with her bro, i doubt it.

nothing is impossible, as long as we had NTR tag that's it
Nah still don't see it Sakura maybe and that only wiith sasuke.
Old 2014-11-07, 07:41   Link #588
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

By the way guys why are you all so surprised that we have skyscrapers being built. They were around before. Specifically, they were the central buildings within Amegakure (Rain Village). I always found it odd that a country supposedly ravaged by war from all the great nations doing their thing on Ame's soil had enough stability in there to build such massive structures.

My guess is that when Naruto (or maybe even Kakashi) began their tenure as Hokage, they forged an alliance with Amegakure and allowed their people to be integrated into the Land of Fire and beyond. If that was the case, then Nagato, Yahiko and Konan would be proud. It's actually a pretty damn pleasing thought but then again it isn't like Naruto to not keep his promises.
Old 2014-11-07, 07:45   Link #589
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
Nah still don't see it Sakura maybe and that only wiith sasuke.
are you sure?, with plenty of people seems dissatisfied with the pairing tbh i can't help to think about it.

”生きるってつらいな。。。”
Onjouji Toki
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 08:02   Link #590
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Kishi wrote the story for this movie. He announced that said movie fits within the canon universe. You can close your eyes and plug your ears but it is still very much canon material.
I don't f* care if he wrote the story for that movie or not. ONE ADAPTION IMO has TO HAVE WHOLE STORY or things are messed up. Movies of anime or manga are always extended filler episodes.

The progress has to happen in manga, to make good manga. If the progress happens in some other adaption, that is wrong way of doing it.

IT will be batched on explanation why things doesn't add up in manga.

However, if NaruHina would had been nicely hinted during manga and then completed in movie, I would have no reason to complain, because then things would add up in manga even without watching the movie. But I would not watch the movie anyway, because those movies are fan service and I don't care about that at all. This ending was way too cheesy for me already and that movie will continue from that to please big masses which I am not part of.

I hate whole pairing sh* in general. The way how everybody found somebody is just too eewsome for me. Actually IMO this is just like infinite tsukuyomi in action. Everything is so damn nice and nice.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 08:07   Link #591
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
I don't f* care if he wrote the story for that movie or not. ONE ADAPTION IMO has TO HAVE WHOLE STORY or things are messed up. Movies of anime or manga are always extended filler episodes.

The progress has to happen in manga, to make good manga. If the progress happens in some other adaption, that is wrong way of doing it.

IT will be batched on explanation why things doesn't add up in manga.

However, if NaruHina would had been nicely hinted during manga and then completed in movie, I would have no reason to complain, because then things would add up in manga even without watching the movie. But I would not watch the movie anyway, because those movies are fan service and I don't care about that at all. This ending was way too cheesy for me already and that movie will continue from that to please big masses which I am not part of.
I gotta ask, are you purposely doing this? or did you intentionally skipped the chapters where Hinata played a role?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 08:14   Link #592
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I gotta ask, are you purposely doing this? or did you intentionally skipped the chapters where Hinata played a role?
According to you, Naruto helping out a comrade = Naruto professing his love for Hinata. But then again all fanshippers use those kind of arguments since there's nothing else to go on
Old 2014-11-07, 08:17   Link #593
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
I hate whole pairing sh* in general. The way how everybody found somebody is just too eewsome for me. Actually IMO this is just like infinite tsukuyomi in action. Everything is so damn nice and nice.
What's wrong with things being peaceful (for once)? These people just went through Hell, fighting dead zombie ninja from beyond the grave, one (Madara) who might as well be the Naruto-verse version of the devil and then most of them were trapped inside a global-sized Lotus Eater machine.

Frankly, they earned their right to go and pair off. Some are appreciated. Others are confused. Because baby boomers are a thing.

Quote:
I guess he missed the two of them rapidly growing closer during the actual war. And the whole ch.699 where she was the first one shown to be released and together with Naruto at Neji's grave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
According to you, Naruto helping out a comrade = Naruto professing his love for Hinata. But then again all fanshippers use those kind of arguments since there's nothing else to go on
Except Hinata became much more than a comrade over the course of the war itself. Look just because you don't see Naruto blushing up a storm and confessing when he has the frakking Ten Tails and 2 psychopaths on top of it raining fiery death upon the land, does not mean his feelings did not develop afterward. I am beginning to see why the Last needed to be introduced since it seems we really need this point hammered home.
Old 2014-11-07, 08:18   Link #594
janipani

Quote:
If you look my comments before in this thread I explained how I would require the relationship be hinted. For me the fact that someone really likes someone else, and the other one makes a note of that, is not yet any hint for anything.

I would had required Naruto to show sign of having a crush on Hinata. And anything like that I couldn't see. Hinata was still as far from Naruto than Naruto was from Sakura excluding the fake confession of course.

Naruto has only shown friendliness to Hinata, friendliness that I show for all women everyday, And I certainly hope they don't think is love from my part. Naruto saving Hinata was no proof for any direction, he would had done that for anybody.

edit: Okay, give me a slack here. After all I am a guy who actually liked Turn A Gundam and especially the ending where the Sochie cries because she was rejected and goodbyes were said, so I like sad sad stuff instead of happy happy stuff that I can't relate at all if there is no cracks and damages.

Old 2014-11-07, 08:24   Link #595
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Naruto has only shown friendliness to Hinata, friendliness that I show for all women everyday, And I certainly hope they don't think is love from my part. Naruto saving Hinata was no proof for any direction, he would had done that for anybody.
You have to understand that love isn't about the quantity, it's the quality that should be looked at. Hinata has done so much for Naruto in terms of quality. Majority of Hinata's appearances are her risking life and limb for Naruto, or her giving a rousing speech to Naruto.

Sakura on the other hand has been nothing but a user who lied to him and used him towards a selfish goal. That isn't love for Naruto, that's manipulation.
Old 2014-11-07, 08:26   Link #596
JustRob

Quote:
Except Hinata became much more than a comrade over the course of the war itself. Look just because you don't see Naruto blushing up a storm and confessing when he has the frakking Ten Tails and 2 psychopaths on top of it raining fiery death upon the land, does not mean his feelings did not develop afterward. I am beginning to see why the Last needed to be introduced since it seems we really need this point hammered home.
It's this kind of fan interpretation that makes fanshipping a thing. You're right, he never blushed, he was never endeared, he never once thought of Hinata in a romantic way. You think Naruto is "hinting" at it and that you need to read between the lines; it could also be that Naruto is just being his clueless self and protecting his friends without a second thought.
Old 2014-11-07, 08:27   Link #597
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
You have to understand that love isn't about the quantity, it's the quality that should be looked at. Hinata has done so much for Naruto in terms of quality. Majority of Hinata's appearances are her risking life and limb for Naruto, or her giving a rousing speech to Naruto.

Sakura on the other hand has been nothing but a user who lied to him and used him towards a selfish goal. That isn't love for Naruto, that's manipulation.
And yet he still feels enough for her to tell his dad she's his girlfriend. That's more than could have ever been said for Hinata.
Old 2014-11-07, 08:27   Link #598
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
True, but "butthurt" is the only word I could describe their reactions in as least offensive a manner as I could. Especially since their current form of coping is to ask LadyGT to redraw/remake the entire last 2 chapters in their vision so that thy can have their "proper" canon ending.

I'm sorry if you see the expression "butthurt" as you do (and I am not berating you since your POV is a mighty rare one), but when your reaction to not getting to see what you envisioned is to basically lock yourself in a room, spit and curse at anyone that approaches, insulting the author and demanding someone else give you what you want, I cannot think of a more fitting description than "butthurt, which I define as someone "entitled throwing a hissy fit".

Yes, but the manga also said that forgiveness is earned and that some things are just too great to be brushed off (see Naruto confronting Nagato in person and Sasuke's self-imposed journey). Plus look at how Naruto had to deal with Sasuke in the end. He broke the cycle of hate by being confrontational. If they're not going to listen to reason and kindness, then they'll listen to harshness. It'll do them good IMO and it's better we start now rather than letting them get outta hand.

And I personally shipped NaruHina, but I had several back-ups that I liked like: NaruIno, NaruKarin, NaruKarui, NaruSamui, NaruMei and NaruGaara (because I personally saw NaruSasu as just too "typical"). All cracks sure, but you don't see me raging over any of them being paired off elsewhere.
It's not that I don't like the word because it isn't accurately describe the situations it's often used in, but because it rubs the proverbial salt on the less proverbial wound. The accused aren't being very pleasant, but an us vs them mentality doesn't help. This, however, may be the fundamental difference in values. I personally don't adhere to tough love.

One way to break the cycle of hate would have been to kill Nagato to satisfy his grudge, but Konan would have taken revenge in turn. At that point, he was probably strong enough to kill her too, and ther wouldn't have been anyone else left to take revenge. The cycle has ended. That doesn't sound a whole lot like what actually happened though. Because Naruto chose not to hold a grudge against Nagato, Konan became his ally.

Naruto fought Sasuke because Sasuke was trying to kill him, but even then, he didn't want to kill Sasuke. I'm a martial artist, and not to brag, but I think I'm decent enough at it. I could kick a rabid dog aside pretty easily, but I'd rather run away from it. In the end, I'd rather run away from something than resort to violence unless I absolutely have to fight to protect something else.

We're no saint that can love their neighbours as themselves, but we can certainly try, and I believe there's no reason to give up on that.
Old 2014-11-07, 08:28   Link #599
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
And yet he still feels enough for her to tell his dad she's his girlfriend. That's more than could have ever been said for Hinata.
And yet Sakura destroyed that image herself with her confession to Sasuke. You're a damn beta if you delude yourself into being her boyfriend, when clearly she wants Sasuke.

That's what you want Naruto to be? A beta?
Old 2014-11-07, 08:32   Link #600
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post

I don't care about that. Naruto has done for Sakura a tonn more than Hinata has done for Naruto. So it's not about who has earned love. But who happens to love who. Sakura happened to love Sasuke, who never did anything for her. Naruto happened to love Sakura who never cared for him. And Hinata happened to love Naruto who saw her just a nice brave girl from same village.

Even if someone would jump under the bus to save my life, doesn't mean she earns my love, but damn she would earn my life.

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion