Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-07, 14:26   Link #701
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
NaruSaku forums are locked up to prevent us seeing any crying but I did find this juicy morsel:

http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

screenshots of salty NaruSaku posts
I ship for my love toward my favorite character and not for the pairing itself (Saki x Haruto for not the pairing itself but for Saki's happiness). But these people just took shipping to a whole new level and their delusion as well...

Also Kushina has NO parallel with Sakura, because if she were even remotely like Kushina I won't hate her as much as I did!

The amount of face palming I am having right now is unprecedented...

Edit: I need to face palm myself over fact that I actually wasted time over face palmed myself before over all this narusaku shit...
Old 2014-11-07, 14:30   Link #702
janipani

Fans are always like that. It would be the very same even if it had ended with NaruSaku pairing.

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 14:32   Link #703
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Fans are always like that. It would be the very same even if it had ended with NaruSaku pairing.
Find me a NaruHina site like H&E first pls...
Old 2014-11-07, 14:38   Link #704
janipani

This forum is farthest I am willing to step on the world of otaku fanbase.

Old 2014-11-07, 14:42   Link #705
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
All of it would be funny, if there weren't people actually threatening Kishimoto's well-being and life because they didn't get a stupid pairing. That is sick.
Are you serious thats insane! If I were him getting threats I would change the ending and pair Sakura with Rock Lee instead! He was crushing on her hardcore in part I
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 14:55   Link #706
janipani

It's clear that when people threaten someones well being over fiction, they have some serious mental problems and no life whatsoever other than those forums.

Old 2014-11-07, 15:00   Link #707
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Find me a NaruHina site like H&E first pls...
you have a account there is it that bad.
Old 2014-11-07, 15:01   Link #708
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
All of it would be funny, if there weren't people actually threatening Kishimoto's well-being and life because they didn't get a stupid pairing. That is sick.
Are you serious thats insane! If I were him getting threats I would change the ending, but I'd pair Sakura with Rock Lee instead! He was crushing on her hardcore in part I.

Oh and any of you NaruxSaku fans who want to take my sig pic to place in your sig, knock yourself out I have no problem --I put it there for you guys. :P I really love the drawing quality.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 15:02   Link #709
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Are you serious thats insane! If I were him getting threats I would change the ending and pair Sakura with Rock Lee instead! He was crushing on her hardcore in part I
or make something 700.1 or something and make alternate ending so fan be happy (narusaku fans that is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
how is tenten even alive after sex with lee?
I can imagine Lee not even being winded and they are like on the 5th round tenten on the other hand unconscious and Lee yelling youth!

Have you been on Naruhina thmblr O've read a post about Himawari and Sarada discussion their birth Himawari was so cute with her , Sarada not so much her was by the book

Last edited by Hunter; 2014-11-07 at 15:34. Reason: do not double post
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 15:11   Link #710
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
you have a account there is it that bad.
It so bad to point where they now close everything down, before the primary Narusaku talking sub-forum is closed there's full of bitter denies where some even started to bash Sakura. They talk like how NaruHina has no development, how their kids is ugly or abomination and let not even get into the Sassaku... The sheer level of disgust toward that pairing is like unbelievable.

I guess my username there exposed me right? XD
Old 2014-11-07, 15:14   Link #711
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
NaruSaku forums are locked up to prevent us seeing any crying but I did find this juicy morsel:

http://imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

screenshots of salty NaruSaku posts
I only got about a third of the way through that before I had to call it quits. Some of them weren't completely awful (though even the ones that predated the leaks were pretty desperate), but the denial was just pathetic.

Quote:
Also Kushina has NO parallel with Sakura, because if she were even remotely like Kushina I won't hate her as much as I did!
You mean aside from them both being loud, outspoken and prone to being quick to anger right? The similarities are entirely meaningless, but there are similarities.

Disclaimer: I despise the idea of a love interest being similar to the character's mother being some kind of determiner, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
or make something 700.1 or something and make alternate ending so fan be happy (narusaku fans that is)
Nah, the least he can do is stick with the ending he decided. Doing something like that is just a cheap cop-out.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 15:27   Link #712
james0246

Can we please stop with what other forums are doing concerning the NaruSaku v NaruHina debates? I don't care how fans are reacting in other parts of the weboshpere.

If you like the ending, then come along and explain why. If you do not like the ending, then come along and explain why. Can we please stop talking about how fans elsewhere are dealing with the ending.

(Note, I'm saying this as a member discussing the manga, not as a moderator...though, I guess I am in some respect moderating...)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 15:31   Link #713
Mikethemaster

Quote:
It so bad to point where they now close everything down, before the primary Narusaku talking sub-forum is closed there's full of bitter denies where some even started to bash Sakura. They talk like how NaruHina has no development, how their kids is ugly or abomination and let not even get into the Sassaku... The sheer level of disgust toward that pairing is like unbelievable.

I guess my username there exposed me right? XD
I don't have a account but i click on the link fo what their saying but damn really Himawari face look punchable are they serious that's a child I mean sibling fighting or auguring yeah i can see that but some random person pissed about Naruto and Hinata having kids and want to hurt their child its not that deep and the rest oh boy its bad. Naruto would kick their asses if he heard that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Can we please stop with what other forums are doing concerning the NaruSaku v NaruHina debates? I don't care how fans are reacting in other parts of the weboshpere.

If you like the ending, then come along and explain why. If you do not like the ending, then come along and explain why. Can we please stop talking about how fans elsewhere are dealing with the ending.

(Note, I'm saying this as a member discussing the manga, not as a moderator...though, I guess I am in some respect moderating...)
But it a such a big topic but your right we should talk the ending.

Last edited by Hunter; 2014-11-07 at 15:35. Reason: do not double post
Mikethemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 15:42   Link #714
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post

Well I don't think it's too bad a thing to see how the whole Narutoverse is taking the finale. It's the end of an Era! Probably just don't want to start up on specific ship forums, least they set their sights on us
Old 2014-11-07, 15:47   Link #715
JustRob

I'm not as obsessed as some of those NaruSaku fans, but I think it's pathetic you guys are going around other forums, ridiculing others and even publicizing their opinions to make fun of them. A lot of you aren't so different; you won't be satisfied until people either agree with you, or have suffered for failing to.
Old 2014-11-07, 15:53   Link #716
janipani

It would had been better if instead of pairings everything would had left open. There was no need for Kakashi to become hokage and Naruto could have become one right after the war. Then we could talk about the cool stuff instead of these stupid pairings.

Old 2014-11-07, 15:56   Link #717
Alchemist007
*Author

Kakashi being Hokage officially was a bit odd, I would have understood provisional since Tsunade was out of commission. It even threw off the early number statement (whatever it was worth) of Naruto being 6th and Konohamaru being 7th.
Old 2014-11-07, 15:58   Link #718
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Re-reading this chapter it makes me smile so much to see Naruto all grown up. I love the ending personally, rushed though it was. Here we have Naruto, Konoha's little brat from 15 years ago, grown into a fine adult. I felt a bit nostalgic and looked over some of the key moments and fights with him.

And I have to say: I'm proud of this kid and the way Kishimoto developed him. Started out as a pariah of the village pulling dumb pranks. Developed his nindo after the Zabuza Arc, stuck with it and through so much work and help from his dear comrades grew into what I see before me today. Just look at when he talks to his son. Yes he has problems (what parent doesn't) and yes times are peaceful but even peace has a price to pay to be maintained, but you can tell he's doing all he can, just like how he said he would.

Could the epilogue have been a bit better? Sure. Kishimoto is definitely in need of polishing some of his writing skills. But on the whole, I think he did a damn good job.

By the way james, your personal thoughts on the ending and overall ride? You've been around for quite a bit so how do you feel now that there is no Naruto virtually every week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
It would had been better if instead of pairings everything would had left open.
I respectfully disagree. Open endings are some of the most overused ways to end something, that I am just glad Kishimoto stepped up to the plate and showed up what Naruto's peace and hard work resulted in. Did it please some but anger others? Sure. But I'd rather have that than him making an ending where everyone-might-be-kinda-sorta-doing-stuff.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-07, 16:06   Link #719
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I'm not as obsessed as some of those NaruSaku fans, but I think it's pathetic you guys are going around other forums, ridiculing others and even publicizing their opinions to make fun of them. A lot of you aren't so different; you won't be satisfied until people either agree with you, or have suffered for failing to.
Of course we aren't that much different!
After the finale of Valvrave, I went a step way further than these so called Narusaku's fans. I printed a picture of Okouchi and stick to a pillow and ran a knife through it. Seriously I still have the picture of it.

Truthfully I could care less about any pairings in Naruto, but internet backdraft after the finale made me appreciated NaruHina for the greatest non-nuclear meltdown ever. All in all, IM SADISTIC!!! Mwahahaha!~
Old 2014-11-07, 16:40   Link #720
Mikethemaster

I want to know does anybody know how the Japanese fans are reacting to the ending of Naruto I don't think there upset well because Hinata is the fan favorite so I don't think that their that upset about the ending some might though but unless like us they were given an warning about the pairings ending but I like the ending could it have been better hell yeah but we got what we got and live moves on.

Tags
series ending, weekly spoiler discussion