AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-31, 23:39   Link #5441
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

So what do you guys think Hikki's future occupation is going to be?
Old 2014-12-31, 23:44   Link #5442
Nuvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
A good husbando working in house while Yukinon goes to office to run their household.
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 23:59   Link #5443
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuvi View Post
A good husbando working in house while Yukinon goes to office to run their household.
This last volume rebukes that, it's strongly hinting he will become a teacher in the future. His last conversation with Shizuka is proof of this.

I mean, how is just being a house husband respectable at all, better be both.

P.S.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Old 2015-01-01, 04:23   Link #5444
Shadow5YA

Wonderful chapter. We have Hayama who refuses to choose because he doesn't want to force his expectations onto others as others have been doing to him for his entire life, while Hachiman has resolved not to become like Hayama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
A light novel writer
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 06:20   Link #5445
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

After reading chapter 9 , i though what haruno think more horrible than trust is expectation , just as second memorandum implying, she had expectation to be found maybe by telling hikki, she want he to understand her
Old 2015-01-01, 06:48   Link #5446
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Wonderful chapter. We have Hayama who refuses to choose because he doesn't want to force his expectations onto others as others have been doing to him for his entire life, while Hachiman has resolved not to become like Hayama.

A light novel writer
Under a pesudonym Wataru Watari.

By the way, I finally got to read Run, Melos (quiet New Year and stuff) and start thinking that Haruno does resemble the tyrant king. As in, she apparently desperately wants her beliefs about false trust to be reinforced. Though that's only my guess.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 06:48   Link #5447
hvgill

What a cryptic volume we have here. The last couple of chapters and afterword are a huge warning that this roller coaster ride is about to take a huge dip. I just hope we don't get one of those half assed "life goes on endings'. I hope Hachiman gets some kind of happy ending, even if he doesn't end up with any of these girls.

Light novelist would be a perfect job for him. He can stay at home and work,plus his twisted way of thinking and his world view would actually benefit him here.
hvgill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 08:07   Link #5448
lujo

i think Hikki is gonna end up alone , does any girl actually loves him or are they finding some kind of replacement in him , some kind of comfort but nothing more then that. poor man, left alone after the girls got what they wanted from him
lujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 08:15   Link #5449
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujo View Post
i think Hikki is gonna end up alone , does any girl actually loves him or are they finding some kind of replacement in him , some kind of comfort but nothing more then that. poor man, left alone after the girls got what they wanted from him
Maybe you read volume 10 again or stop reading bad fanfics.
Old 2015-01-01, 08:34   Link #5450
lujo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
i don't know,maybe, i know i'm not to optimistic, to me this feels ominous
lujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 08:36   Link #5451
HereticMagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
By bad fanfics, you mean THAT fic? Glad to see I'm not only one sharing the sentiment if you're talking about what I think you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujo View Post
i don't know,maybe, i know i'm not to optimistic, to me this feels ominous
As far as ominous goes, I think volume 8/ beginning of volume nine was even more so. They came out fine, you should relax a bit and maybe read some fluff to clear your head from THAT fic like Excor said.
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 09:23   Link #5452
Verisimilitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticMagus View Post
By bad fanfics, you mean THAT fic? Glad to see I'm not only one sharing the sentiment if you're talking about what I think you are talking about.

As far as ominous goes, I think volume 8/ beginning of volume nine was even more so. They came out fine, you should relax a bit and maybe read some fluff to clear your head from THAT fic like Excor said.
Out of curiousity, what fic are you talking about?
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 09:41   Link #5453
HereticMagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
Out of curiousity, what fic are you talking about?
The End of The Affair

Go read it and wallow in despair

Edit: It is not a bad work per se, but it is something I regret ever reading even though I saw it through to the end. Just sayin
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:13   Link #5454
Libertad

Quote:
The End of The Affair

Edit: It is not a bad work per se, but it is something I regret ever reading even though I saw it through to the end. Just sayin
That fanfic threw all character development out the window for some reason. Thinking about it just made me depressed. I'm just imagining it as the ultimate bad end for oregairu but I doubt it'll happen (hopefully).
Libertad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:16   Link #5455
JDFUdude

Thank you Excorsism for vol 10 and happy new year to y'all.
Now, about "Reading between lines and character development" the LN, I'm now more doubtful on who's the one from the memorandums. Either if it's Hayama or Haruno, that person really is quite the character. Watari has done an amazing job so far.

Hikki doesn't notice what Hayama does, because he's in the middle of the issue, and he usually notices and analyzes stuff by taking a step back and looking, from afar, to the whole picture. I really liked how this vol, as if mirroring real life in some aspects, started (and continued until the end) as a light hearted vol, at least on the surface, while in the depths of the characters' souls, their person, lost of things were happening.

Finally, the shipping (because it's hard to ignore the romcom when you have Waieoha, Yuiyui and Clumsynon ) I expect vol 11, which is likely to be Valentine's day, to be Hell for Hikki And White Day, for our main heroines.
JDFUdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:46   Link #5456
Verisimilitude

Quote:
The End of The Affair

Well, that sucked. Not that it was a bad fanfic, but yeah, depressing as hell.
On the other hand, it makes me want to see Hiratsuka-sensei married off so badly.

Really hope that V11 is going to happen around Valentine's Day; with all this doom and gloom, I need some lighthearted Yui/Yukino/Iroha moments now, damn it!
Verisimilitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:53   Link #5457
HazeOfMisery

Quote:
The End of The Affair
Stop mentioning that abomination.
HazeOfMisery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 10:54   Link #5458
impervious0ne

Quote:
The End of The Affair

Not sure what's worse... the headache I got from reading that or this migraine I been dealing with this past week.
impervious0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 12:03   Link #5459
SomeChineseGuy
Lazy Blanket Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertad View Post
That fanfic threw all character development out the window for some reason.
It was just based off the frist three volumes and took the most "realistic"(as in, the most depressing for everyone involved) variant of the events, is all.
SomeChineseGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-01, 12:53   Link #5460
Echodrive

Soo does anyone have a theory as to Wataru's new LN Kuzu to Kinka no Quolidia is going to be about? i just want to know a synopsis or something, Btw will it be similar to Yahari or not?
Echodrive is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck