AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2015-01-20, 23:59   Link #4221
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Started The Elder Scrolls Skyrim Legendary Edition.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 10:10   Link #4222
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

With the wonder that is a flashcart I rediscovered some GBA gems, I'm currently enjoying Golden Sun, with a little under 8 hours of playtime and barely at the beginning of the story, after I finish this one I'll play Metroid Zero Mission
Old 2015-01-23, 10:13   Link #4223
SineMora
Wait for it...

Hunniepop... Trying to unlock the
Spoiler:
damnit...

Replaying Bionic Dues and many other roguelike (yes... I'm an addict for every roguelike including the original rogue... Leave me alone...)

Still trying to complete the mecha piloting slash real time strategy slash rpg eroge: Hyakki Yakou (who ever made this game... He's fucking brilliant!) and Soukoku no arterial: force blade mode.

Warframe (PRAISE THE OVERSHIELD UPDATE!!!)

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 20:35   Link #4224
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I've been playing Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein a bunch recently. It's a rerelease of an old PC game, amongst the best RTS games ever made. Much more realistic than the vast and overwhelming majority of RTSs, and firmly planted in historical events of World War II. I am strongly considering purchasing the other remakes, as well, so that I can play all my old favorites on a present-day OS.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-23, 22:26   Link #4225
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
I've been playing Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein a bunch recently. It's a rerelease of an old PC game, amongst the best RTS games ever made. Much more realistic than the vast and overwhelming majority of RTSs, and firmly planted in historical events of World War II. I am strongly considering purchasing the other remakes, as well, so that I can play all my old favorites on a present-day OS.
Wut... I didn't know that...

I still had my hardcopy of the first of the Close Combat Trilogy: Close Combat, Close Combat: A Bridge too far, and Close Combat: Russian Front.

Thanks... I had to get it now...

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
Old 2015-01-24, 11:24   Link #4226
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

If you liked Close Combat you might like Men of War 1 & 2 on the PC, they are pretty realistic compared to other WWII games of recent years.

Infantry are very important and you have to manage things like equipment and ammunition for your individual troops, tank/vehicle combat is also pretty in-depth too. Also if the mood strikes you can directly control an individual unit yourself, which means you can do things like directly aim for weak points on tanks and armor or even drive tanks through buildings to create paths for infantry.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-24, 21:24   Link #4227
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Wut... I didn't know that...

I still had my hardcopy of the first of the Close Combat Trilogy: Close Combat, Close Combat: A Bridge too far, and Close Combat: Russian Front.

Thanks... I had to get it now...
I have CC: A Bridge Too Far, CC: Battle of the Bulge, and CC: Invasion Normandy. I am frantically trying to find my Battle of the Bulge disc; it's not in the case, for some reason. It's worth a fortune online (even though I'd never part with it!).

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-03, 21:46   Link #4228
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing LEGO The Lord of the Rings (PS3) , I just completed Level 04: The Pass of Caradhras .

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection
Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 22:07   Link #4229
Chevalier
Rhein-kun
*Author

Armored Warfare
Chevalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 05:14   Link #4230
SineMora
Wait for it...

Playing Universal Century Gundam Online now... and I'm loving it.
Spoiler:

To put it simply, it's an open world Gundam, with real time conflict, territorial battles, subsystem damage system (parts will be damaged and affects you hard, weapons get damaged too, and in PvP, expect people taking that advantage), crafting, etc., mostly everything you want in a Gundam game. Space Battles are currently in Development.

Old 2015-02-20, 14:37   Link #4231
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Spent about 1200 on a new gaming PC...totally legit. Been playing Total War: Atilla on max settings with no problem! Graphics are ungodly! Also, finally was about to continue DA: Inquisition and I'm super addicted to it.

I shoot some stuff here and there on BF4 as well. Archeage is dying for me...not sure why I'm still paying for it lol.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 06:24   Link #4232
Jun pls

Playing Touken Ranbu since yesterday.
Now I got addicted to dem sword boys too

Shion -- Senyuu
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-25, 16:56   Link #4233
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3) , I just finished Level 12: Davy Jones' Locker .

Old 2015-03-02, 14:55   Link #4234
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (PS3) kept freezing on me during the Movie 4 levels, so I switched over to Spider-Man: Edge of Time (PS3).

I'll probably be playing LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (PS3) next.

Old 2015-03-09, 17:36   Link #4235
Dextro
He Without a Title

I just made a run through Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day. Has anyone else played this? It's probably the most insane thing I've seen in quite a while even if it's criminally short.
Old 2015-03-17, 00:22   Link #4236
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Currently playing:

Ps4: Dead or Alive 4
comments: practicing some comboings. but then my ps4 disc drive got issue and it likes
to eject my disc all the time now. i'll wait and see if the problem continues. if it continues
for the next 4 days, i'll bring it to the repair shop... -_-

ios: Solitary
comments: I actually like playing this on my iphone6. it's fun and easy to pass the time by
just to try getting the high score and beating my own time.

PC: Tera
comments: I don't know why I keep playing this game. I like making gold in this game
to buy them cosmetic stuffs and some gears.

I still need to level the slayer (sky.0) and sorcerer (tikiwiki) 65...not showing here are my priest and 2nd archer
on my other accounts. I think spent nearly 4000+ hrs into this game by now...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
this is my main zerker - she hits like a truck.
Images
2nd zerker - I like playing as zerker...enough to make a 2nd one. lol. this one also hit like a truck..ha ha.
Images
nice view...it's mostly what I like about this game.
Images
Old 2015-03-20, 15:37   Link #4237
P99

Recently started playing Portal 2 and Borderlands. Incredibly late to the party, but I definitely understand now why they've garnered so much recognition!
Old 2015-03-21, 00:38   Link #4238
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

I'm currently playing Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3), I just finished Mission 03: Lights Out.

Old 2015-03-21, 03:45   Link #4239
Sagi

I'm currently playing the witcher 2 in anticipation of the 3rd entry.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-21, 04:44   Link #4240
Chase

PS4:
HellDivers
Guilty Gear Xrd

PS3:
AQUAPAZZA
Just Cause 2
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote