Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-28, 13:38   Link #681
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Don't worry about me I've developed the perfect defence if a girl should start attcking you. Here it is:
Spoiler:
I can guarantee you that she won't be attacking me anytime soon after that.
Uhm...raves only weakness is Sasuke....unless you can do a henge you are doomed!

Women are usually weak and scared...but once they attack men...believe me...it's the men that are scared...you know..women are kinda....scary when they are angry...it's like facing a real life demon

You'd better start digging my friend!!
Old 2006-04-28, 14:06   Link #682
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Maybe it will be like with D.N.Angel... Daisuke Niwa thought he was in love with Risa Harada and ended being in love with Riku Harada, her twin sister (or was it the other way round?).

Maybe something like this will happen with Sakura concerning Sasuke and Naruto.
Hinata might be like Mio Hio, in love with Naruto, but in the end wishing Naruto & Sakura a lot of happiness together...

Hehe ^^' Yeah... I support Naruto x Sakura
Old 2006-04-28, 15:20   Link #683
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Uhm...raves only weakness is Sasuke....unless you can do a henge you are doomed!

Women are usually weak and scared...but once they attack men...believe me...it's the men that are scared...you know..women are kinda....scary when they are angry...it's like facing a real life demon

You'd better start digging my friend!!
Johny 5 give it up katonmakai actually thinks rave is going to let him live if she catches him after everything he has said (i am also on the run here , but im not scared, I got my own apache helicopter on the ready to depart on worse case scenario ). I already told katon to have a few kage level bodyguards, to try and hold uchiha back, because otherwise he better be light on his feet.

(rave chasing after katon i kinda picture it in my head as sakura chasing naruto to beat him up before the chunin exams, only diff is when rave hits katon he ain't going to get up)

@syaoran THIS ISN'T DN ANGEL SO PLZ STOP IT ur going to make me ... (kill someone? maybe you!)
Old 2006-04-28, 15:38   Link #684
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Never show fear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
(rave chasing after katon i kinda picture it in my head as sakura chasing naruto to beat him up before the chunin exams, only diff is when rave hits katon he ain't going to get up)
-Heh, it's suprising that I haven't received any hate or death threats from Uchiha_Rave for all the stuff that I posted. Perhaps my life will be spared? Or is this simply the calm before the storm? Whatever, my life has about as much meaning in this world as a spect of dust when compared to the vast universe. Even if I die, Sasuke haters will not. God bless every single one of them. Power to them all .
Old 2006-04-28, 15:39   Link #685
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Heh, it's suprising that I haven't received any hate or death threats from Uchiha_Rave for all the stuff that I posted. Perhaps my life will be spared? Or is this simply the calm before the storm? Whatever, my life has about as much meaning in this world as a spect of dust when compared to the vast universe. Even if I die, Sasuke haters will not. God bless every single one of them. Power to them all .

Sasuke haters will rise after the fall of our comrade and we will fight and destroy everything sasuke!! ALL HAIL RAMEN!!!
Old 2006-04-28, 16:50   Link #686
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechwar666
Sasuke haters will rise after the fall of our comrade and we will fight and destroy everything sasuke!! ALL HAIL RAMEN!!!
-Yeah, all Sasuke haters unite and purge this world of the only gay Uchiha clan member 'til his image is nothing but a lost memory in the strands of time.
Old 2006-04-28, 16:58   Link #687
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

who knows if naruto still likes sakura though, has there been any signs post timeskip?
Old 2006-04-28, 17:23   Link #688
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Hahah this thread has turned into rave...we havent seen her yet and we start to fear her?...u guys are lucky that she hasnt noticed this yet. If this info starts to leak to her......

What if rave turned out to be a nun..all peacefull and happy. Even when angry...

Anyway..i will pray for you guys
Old 2006-04-28, 18:35   Link #689
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

I think Naruto and Hinata would be cute together ^-^
Old 2006-04-28, 21:23   Link #690
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeschooler_Jenni
I think Naruto and Hinata would be cute together ^-^
Probably the first thing you've said that I agree with...

NaruHina ftw

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Old 2006-04-28, 22:03   Link #691
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
who knows if naruto still likes sakura though, has there been any signs post timeskip?
yeah, he asks her on a date and gets really happy and excited when she agreed. he was just acting like the same old naruto, pretty much! he obviously still likes her.
Old 2006-04-29, 04:34   Link #692
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That's a filler right?
Old 2006-04-29, 06:00   Link #693
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
That's a filler right?
I'm not sure... I think it's when Sasuke left and Naruto and Sakura went to Ichiraku Ramen, where he invited her for a talk. When they were done and kind of late, he wanted to walk her home, but she said it was ok.

It's nice you want to call it a date, but to me it was more something Naruto did because he wanted to cheer het up, making a little joke saying it was there first date, to break the ice and get a little more comfortable.

But yes, he should date her. Sakura liked Naruto for being more mature (post-time skip). I'm convinced that when he acts more like it, she's gonna like him even more.

I'd check the manga to be sure it's not a filler thing, but I've no access to it using Windows, as they're all stored on the /home reiserfs partition
Old 2006-04-29, 07:28   Link #694
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Oh yeah i remember the scene..but i wasnt sure it was a filler or not..
Old 2006-04-29, 11:07   Link #695
Syaoran
Inactive Member

KatonMakai & Mechwar666 should be careful when saying naughty things about Sasuke and his fans. And certainly not trying to awake Uchiha_Rave's anger by doing so, 'cause following scenario might happen

*Hopefully I can makes these things directly on PC next week
Old 2006-04-29, 12:25   Link #696
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
L O L ....... nice drawing syaoran you just made my fucking day =)

hahahaha.. this board will start becoming a flame board......... wooooopeeeeeeeeeee

all hail syaoran all hail uchiha rave =)
Old 2006-04-29, 13:20   Link #697
mechwar666
Mech

nice pic LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran
KatonMakai & Mechwar666 should be careful when saying naughty things about Sasuke and his fans. And certainly not trying to awake Uchiha_Rave's anger by doing so, 'cause following scenario might happen

*Hopefully I can makes these things directly on PC next week
Syaoran WRONG!! i'd be running and be very far away laughing at katonmakai being crushed ... besides im a narutonazi ... naruto wouldn't stand there and watch me get crushed he would be helping me!!!! -_-
Old 2006-04-29, 20:37   Link #698
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
get crushed mechwars and go to hell =) naruto is on my side and he supports that you should be crushed..... die in hell hahahahahahahaha =)

muahahahhahahaah
Old 2006-04-30, 02:34   Link #699
Rachy
Disabled By Request

That isn't a very nice way to draw Sakura-chan Syaoran yet the idea is kinda nice ^_^'.
Old 2006-04-30, 02:50   Link #700
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
That isn't a very nice way to draw Sakura-chan Syaoran yet the idea is kinda nice ^_^'.
Hehe ^^
It's just Naruto who's confused 'cause the anger reminds him Sakura when he got his ass kicked by her Add to that that his 2 of his loyal fanboys get crushed, he doesn't know what to do :>
Good thing I'm still around for Naruto XD
Closed Thread