Notices

Old 2015-02-28, 20:32   Link #8881
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Naofumi going full Shakespeare now.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:36   Link #8882
rantaid

I, for one welcome our new overlord arrival!

All Hail the Chef!
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:42   Link #8883
Diamona

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@Diamona

Bug style? hahahaha ! It is Bass Cross Megaman with Giga and Mega chips folder only! (also some regular o's which are strong).
Nope. It would be bug-style. Also, MMBN3 had the greatest issue of overpowered stuff. Stepcross ftw!
(I've played them all, and beaten all the super final bosses, minus Alpha Omega)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunyuki View Post
shield bro going into mad scientist mode
kinda feels like steinsgate x maouyuu x chaos head x Frankenstein x 3 baka heros x shield bro x prophecy style at campione level
Know your tropes! It's more like a dash of the Atelier series thrown into what we had before. Capitalism, Ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Saturday morning cartoon IronChef Darklord Naofumi begins his quest for World Domination!
Hah, he's in full megalomaniac-in-denial mode as well...he needs to work on his evil laugh though.
Robot Masters! He needs ROBOT MASTERS to guard all eight towers protecting his stronghold, where he constructs his ultimate weapon for achieving world domination!

…Darnit, now I want to play a megaman game, where Raphtalia is the main character…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Did some research and Naofumi's new cursed shields are actually based on the new 7 deadly sins announced by the Vatican in 2008. He unlocked the shields at once due to 2 reasons

1st. The shields unlocked once Naofumi had ended up committing all of the 7 deadly sins.
2nd. The desire he showed while looking at the gold served as a catalyst, since his negative emotion this time did not have rage mixed in.
Eh, I think you are trying too hard with fitting past events into making your theory work. #1 would probably be employing Rat instead, btw.
I think that the emergence of the new 'sins' rose from his thought when judging Itsuki's curse, out how there are more that the simple seven.
He has thought of money without rage before plenty of times, as well.
Diamona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 20:47   Link #8884
rantaid

@diamona

hmm? well i prefer mmbn5, because the ecard was ftw. forget about mmbn3.... :P

now if only we had megaman zero summon.... :P not that flunky zero.exe from the tv.....

now if only there is bass falzer like in manga it would be great :P

Naofumi the benevolent tyrant.... why would not anyone follow him? don't get why everyone reject his noble cause.....
Old 2015-02-28, 20:52   Link #8885
HandofFate

boo, I'm disappointed in Atlas.
Granted, she always had that blind devotion to Naofumi, but thought she at least saw more in him. With this, it seems like just about anyone that saved her would do.

Unless she had the extreme foresight to work in the backgrounds like how obviously Sadina is doing.
Old 2015-02-28, 21:16   Link #8886
gn_X00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Did some research and Naofumi's new cursed shields are actually based on the new 7 deadly sins announced by the Vatican in 2008. He unlocked the shields at once due to 2 reasons

1st. The shields unlocked once Naofumi had ended up committing all of the 7 deadly sins.
2nd. The desire he showed while looking at the gold served as a catalyst, since his negative emotion this time did not have rage mixed in.

Now about the sins:

1. Gene modification(the bioplants)
2. Human experimentation(his slaves, all of them altered by shield growth)
3. Environmental Pollution(Dark burning curse S and blutopher did not leave a pretty landscape behind)
4. Social Injustice(He was at the receiving end from the beginning and then on the sending end with Trash and BITCH)
5. Drug Abuse(He did make excessive amounts of medicine, and his cooking is more addictive than drugs)
6. Causing Poverty(well he was on the receiving end from day 2 and those poor bandits and rebels, getting their shit "Confiscated" by Naofumi)
7. The last one, Financial Gluttony, well, this happened right before he unlocked the Curse Series
finally mystery is solved...
Didn't notice the reason of the awakening of the shield

Btw, how long has the author been planning for this new sins series Mad Scientist Arc?

Oh... Can Shieldbro still use all of this curse series power after he's back to normal? That barrier looks really overpowered..
Old 2015-02-28, 21:18   Link #8887
Kryn
Lurker of the internet

So, his defense is really low right now? And its really obvious Sadina is doing something
Kryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 21:19   Link #8888
Ninza

Well no matter which mode naofumi become ...the base core/naïve Naofumi(the aura Atlas saw) still there...as long as he still had that he incapable/failling doing any evil acts lol. His goal is already changing if you are not notice yet--->try to revive someone now lol.
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-28, 21:35   Link #8889
HandofFate

It is amusing that even though he's trying to achieve world domination.

He instead ends up saving the crippled slaves that were experimented on by using the gene manipulation on them or whatever it is lol.

Even trying to be evil, he does act of good.
Old 2015-02-28, 23:52   Link #8890
flurburt

is it just me or is darth-fumi more caring and benevolent towards his followers than regular shieldbro, I would follow him
flurburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 00:44   Link #8891
gn_X00

If only Darth-fumi unlocks Brainwashing power too....
Old 2015-03-01, 00:59   Link #8892
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
So, his defense is really low right now? And its really obvious Sadina is doing something
It seems the shield has lower defense than most of them so its not combat worthy. But considering how he can super sized barriers with his floating castle, the shield acts like a command module for a siege weapon/castle. Sadina is obviously doing something and Naofumi is too corroded by the curse to notice it.
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 01:24   Link #8893
gn_X00

Yoraikun said that it almost has no defence, just a lot of abilities
Old 2015-03-01, 01:34   Link #8894
rantaid

@gn_x00

in leadership, brainwashing is rarely useful to maintain situation. it is better to rely to the leader's charisma to made the vassal, retainers and subject obey him. right now he is correct to use benevolence to move his new retainers.
Old 2015-03-01, 07:04   Link #8895
ZigFreed42

just dropping this here..........

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ypvtnbxdy...LjNIKg04a?dl=0
ZigFreed42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 08:09   Link #8896
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

8 towers guarded by 8 servants.... sounds like megaman series there.
Old 2015-03-01, 08:19   Link #8897
Yunyuki
story finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
i thought it´s kinda like "the legend of dragoon"
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 08:26   Link #8898
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgwc View Post
Quote:
A structure with a shape like a skull is covering the island
Old 2015-03-01, 08:55   Link #8899
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFreed42 View Post
I wanted to say this. Is it just me or are the quality of illustrations in this LN extremely good in itself and compared to most others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
No, lets not be rash here, Dr. Wily modified the robot masters to be much stronger at fighting, its not like Naofumi does it........... Oh Wait, yeah, totally megaman
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-01, 09:00   Link #8900
gn_X00

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@gn_x00

in leadership, brainwashing is rarely useful to maintain situation. it is better to rely to the leader's charisma to made the vassal, retainers and subject obey him. right now he is correct to use benevolence to move his new retainers.
no, I type wrongly. I mean If only Shieldbro learn Talk no Jutsu or Power of persuasion (Bowbrat style ) to enlighten those lost lambs

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel