AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-04-09, 20:22   Link #34341
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

I know what you mean, haha. I like the Freedom (a lot) better than the Justice, but the RG Justice looks really, really good. And to be fair, as a toy, I do think the Fatum ended up better realized than the Freedom's wings. The latter, at least mine, can be sort of finnicky and kind of a pain to display, lol.

It looks great once you finally get it right, though! Which makes me imagine how much more troublesome the RG Strike Freedom DRAGOONs must be. I might get it eventually, but to be fair I always preferred the two SEED suits to their GSD counterparts, so I'll probably branch out to Unicorn and probably X later before going back to some SEED kit. Especially since putting together the Justice, even though it was only my 2nd ever gunpla, felt waaaaaaay similar to the Freedom (which makes sense, considering they are both built by the same people and follow the same 'plans' lol).
Old 2015-04-10, 06:21   Link #34342
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Anybody here any good red Gunpla? Besides the Red Warrior and anything piloted by Char, would prefer if it were a gundam type and is capable of flight.
Red Gunplas? Then I must answer this then

To add with what Skye said, HG Orbital is so awesome! Lots of color everywhere and here's me hoping for an MG (which most likely is impossible). It's totally worth it and i consider it as a very good HG.

Fro MG, the MG Red Frame is quite nice. Though it has some unnecessary part separation, that could actually give you an option to paint them something else. MG Infinite Justice is quite good too, but definitely inferior in terms of details (and seamline removal).

For RG, as you can see, RG Justice is quite nice. Still wishing for an MG though.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com

Last edited by maknaedik; 2015-04-10 at 06:23. Reason: I don't know how to read, unfortunately. Of course, non Char suit.
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 08:06   Link #34343
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Astrea type-F sounds nice, but getting it here in the philippines may be a problem due to how screwed up the stores tend to stock, I'll go straight to the warehouse in Quiapo to check if they have them.
I did recommend you our local shop didn't I? If you have a facebook account try looking them up there. White Base Baguio, send them a message if you're looking for something specific. The even have customers from the provinces buying from them.
Old 2015-04-11, 03:51   Link #34344
GameraBaenre

Modded, painted, decaled, flat coated, and done: http://gamerabaenre.com/?p=3547

GameraBaenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 17:06   Link #34345
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameraBaenre View Post
Modded, painted, decaled, flat coated, and done: http://gamerabaenre.com/?p=3547

Woah thats sick, great job!

I should pick up one of those Grimoires, I love the design and theyre great for projects
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 07:29   Link #34346
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

I finally completed my MG Delta Plus!

A friend of mine helped me assemble and apply top coating to it:

Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-13, 08:42   Link #34347
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Linked due to size.

Oh man, all this Feddie content that I have been building. In before "die Feddie" and so on.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 15:10   Link #34348
Butagami

Whahahahaha, has anyone seen this?

Transformers, Zaku's in disguise!

They keep calling it a transformer, but that can only be one thing. First Japan, then China, and now Turkey. Calling it now, in 50 years wars will be fought using mobile suits
Old 2015-04-15, 05:12   Link #34349
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Turkey is the stronghold for Zeon supporters?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 07:14   Link #34350
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Turkey is the stronghold for Zeon supporters?
No, more like the mayor saw what is going to happen to Turkey in 300 years time, and will do everything he can to prevent it from happening.

Also, I just gonna quote something I've said somewhere else about this:

Quote:
Quote:
The statue, which resembles a Transformer but cannot be named as such due to copyright issues, was erected at a crossroads to promote the city's new themepark, which has been described as a "prestige project" by the mayor.
I had completely lost it at this part.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 06:33   Link #34351
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Okay, looks like these ARE color differences between the HGBF Crossbone and the HGUC Crossbone X1
Old 2015-04-18, 09:21   Link #34352
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
has the anime even showed that the difference in Lucas's Crossbone having pearly white plastic compared to its other normal cameo versions including Mao's own version? i can't tell
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 22:52   Link #34353
Skye629

I got some spending money, and I have this desperate urge to finally get meself a Zaku (long overdue too, 8 years of gunpla yet no Zaku?)

HALP ME PICK, TOO MUCH SELECTION @-@

(MG btw, leaning towards Char's 2.0 or the standard green J-type, which I think was the space one)
Old 2015-04-18, 23:42   Link #34354
Tormenk

I have the J type Zaku II(it's the ground type with the leg missile pods) and can vouch for its build quality and engineering. You can't really go wrong with any of the Zakus though, since they are just all retools with different backpacks and leg parts with a minor accessory swap in the form of different bazookas. Pick a color scheme that you like is all I can suggest.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 00:20   Link #34355
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
I got some spending money, and I have this desperate urge to finally get meself a Zaku (long overdue too, 8 years of gunpla yet no Zaku?)

HALP ME PICK, TOO MUCH SELECTION @-@

(MG btw, leaning towards Char's 2.0 or the standard green J-type, which I think was the space one)
If you want a more atmospheric/gravity-based Zaku that (in-story wise) can be posed on the ground, you can pick Char’s Zaku, White Ogre Zaku, Zaku Cannon, Ramba Ral Zaku I, EFSF Zaku II, or any soldier Zaku (especially J-Type).
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
But if you want a more space-type Zaku that better posed with a stand, you can pick Johnny Ridden Zaku, Shin Matsunaga Zaku, Black Tri-Star Zaku, Mine-Layer Zaku or any soldier Zaku (especially F-Type).
Images
Pick your favorite version & colors first, then look into the armaments they come with before making final decision.

Older Zaku kits like Zaku I or Zaku II F2 are obviously flawed, but other than lackluster articulation (and maybe proportion), they're pretty solid for their price.
Old 2015-04-19, 00:58   Link #34356
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
ZAKU ZAKU ZAKU
- I love you man, do you know that?
Old 2015-04-19, 07:00   Link #34357
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- I love you man, do you know that?
No, I didn't . But thanks anyway .
Old 2015-04-19, 07:07   Link #34358
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Grunt MS for the win. always.
Old 2015-04-19, 17:01   Link #34359
Demoss
baka
*Fansubber

Didn't have time to go through all the thread but anyone going to give the Dijeh a go now that the 1/100 RE/100 Dijeh is up for pre-order for June?

I've already pre-ordered mine, awesome suit after all.
Demoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-19, 18:48   Link #34360
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
If you want a more atmospheric/gravity-based Zaku that (in-story wise) can be posed on the ground, you can pick Char’s Zaku, White Ogre Zaku, Zaku Cannon, Ramba Ral Zaku I, EFSF Zaku II, or any soldier Zaku (especially J-Type).
Images
But if you want a more space-type Zaku that better posed with a stand, you can pick Johnny Ridden Zaku, Shin Matsunaga Zaku, Black Tri-Star Zaku, Mine-Layer Zaku or any soldier Zaku (especially F-Type).
Images
Pick your favorite version & colors first, then look into the armaments they come with before making final decision.

Older Zaku kits like Zaku I or Zaku II F2 are obviously flawed, but other than lackluster articulation (and maybe proportion), they're pretty solid for their price.
Thanks for the ideas and suggestions!

I was also looking around on the net and two Zaku's in particular caught my eye. Unfortunately though they both happen to be limited exclusives. Namely the High Mobility Zaku's painted in standard green (one is like Shin Matsunaga's/Tri-Stars while the other is a Kawaguchi pro shop release Johnny Ridden style Zaku)

Not sure where I can find these for under $80 as I'd pick up either in a hearbeat......

Otherwise Im leaning towards Chars, the F-type, and perhaps Shin Matsunaga's

More in favor of the first atm, as its the in-between of sorts of the standard Zaku's and the space high mobility types. And its....you know....THAT Zaku. The price (same for F-type) is also low enough that one of the High mobility variants can just as easily net me a more standard 2.0 Zaku + a HG kit/accessories/supplies/a base/etc.

Not sure whether to buy now or wait for a lucky break on those exclusive kits (assuming they can even be found nowadays)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoss View Post
Didn't have time to go through all the thread but anyone going to give the Dijeh a go now that the 1/100 RE/100 Dijeh is up for pre-order for June?

I've already pre-ordered mine, awesome suit after all.
I have not seen any talk actually since it was first announced

Im somewhat off-put by the prototype proportions atm, so Im reserving judgement until I see the final pics

Glad though the thing is finally getting a deserved modern kit. Thats why I love the RE:100 line so far despite not owning any. All look great, 1/100, nicely priced for what they are, and gives obscure stuff much needed attention

I also found something interesting.......a Vigna Zirah model kit from the old F91/F90 line, and Im highly tempted to snag it for $20 considering what I have seen of the kit on Youtube (price seems reasonable to me, good design and a very old kit thats not in stock anywhere but the place I found it. Overall about twice the price of its old MSRP). Problem is I also want a Hardy Gun to go with it but that thing is either sold out everywhere or insanely overpriced..........

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy