AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-07-25, 19:50   Link #161
NeutralZero

The thing with Anna, sure what she does is perverted but because of how she was raised she doesn't what is what. just like in the picture. And maybe because that side of her was restrain makes her crazy... at this point she doesn't know the difference of love and lust...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 20:00   Link #162
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
So this episode made me think... what is truly perverted?
You have Anna, who make all those "pervert" things to him but in her eyes, those were pure actions done by someone in love. So, what is the line to define something perverted when it is done in love? When those things are done in the name of trying something new in a couple, should those be called perverted deeds or ways to deepen a relationship in the act? How much have the society distorted things just to label them as weird or pervert when there is a meaning behind them?

Is Anna going to make a society with "pervert" things but without being pervert if they are done in the name of love and for the relationship of a couple?

Aside from those things, pretty funny episode
the problem as someone pointed is which actually this is not true love, but lust, she is missunderstood lust with love, mc give take her first kiss, she was raised as a full pure girl without any malice then her "hormones" aweaken with the kiss and the more she tried to avoid it more it take control over her until finally she blow up and become crazy, the "love" is being more her excuse for her lewdness".
Old 2015-07-25, 20:06   Link #163
Domonkazu

Anna is so broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
Anna please.

Spoiler for AYYYY:
we could call it "the trail of love"
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 20:09   Link #164
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the problem as someone pointed is which actually this is not true love, but lust, she is missunderstood lust with love, mc give take her first kiss, she was raised as a full pure girl without any malice then her "hormones" aweaken with the kiss and the more she tried to avoid it more it take control over her until finally she blow up and become crazy, the "love" is being more her excuse for her lewdness".
I used Anna as an example, yes, I know she might be confusing things, but if it were a situation between a true couple in love, how would it be?
Old 2015-07-25, 21:15   Link #165
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Disappointed that Anna have not developed a crossdresser fetish.
I'm quite sure somebody else did, he even make all those apple rabbits

EDIT: also, the uncensored version is.. underwhelming.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-25, 23:53   Link #166
The One Above God
Kamijou

Had to close the windows and the door in my room before watching the episode due to the comments about it...it was the right decision .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 00:30   Link #167
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
I'm quite sure somebody else did, he even make all those apple rabbits

EDIT: also, the uncensored version is.. underwhelming.
I think that's the point. The censors were put where they were to make it more lewd than it actually is
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 00:48   Link #168
novalysis

Wow..... you know, this was quite uncomfortable to watch, since Anna.... essentially raped our poor MC. At first, I thought that Ayame somehow arranged for that..... thing to happen. And then, it was clearly all on Anna's own accord. Congrats MC - Anna just shattered your illusions of her, while traumatizing you. And unknowingly indulged in a most absurd act of hypocrisy.

Worse of all, Anna is so innocent she doesn't even know what she just did! To her, what she did was totally, utterly legitimate, since she literally does not know any better! And of course, Kujo shows the limits of her perversion - Anna broke that threshold.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 01:15   Link #169
LG-MAX 2.o

great episodes, hilarious scenes of "rape", then Ayame has limits? great. Now I'm curious to when our MC will use those perverted clothes that appear in the opening. will be meeting with Ana?

and this "path of love" is epic, and hopefully not saliva.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2015-07-26 at 01:51.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 01:26   Link #170
Wandering Soul

They've created a monster. A monster driven mad by love/lust.
Old 2015-07-26, 01:53   Link #171
Iron Maw
Banned

So uh if that X-Prohibition bill passes that makes those state of the art chastity belts mandatory, how is anyone going use the bathroom then?
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 02:07   Link #172
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
So uh if that X-Prohibition bill passes that makes those state of the art chastity belts mandatory, how is anyone going use the bathroom then?
Guess they have little slots or something for when they have to go.

Much more importantly, won't Anna set one of these off like immediately?
Old 2015-07-26, 02:18   Link #173
MagnAvaloN

Anna is falling deeper and deeper into the abyss.
Old 2015-07-26, 03:49   Link #174
IndexOfIdeas

In the preview anna in pointing somethig sharp on ayame

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 04:13   Link #175
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Ended up dropping the show 5 minutes in this latest episode or something. The concept is fine, it's just that the execution isn't really... fun. Just a lot of rather juvenile sexual references without much subtlety or sense of humour. Dropped with a bit of regret, but that is that.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 06:11   Link #176
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Hmm maybe sexual innuendo just isn't for you.

On the episode, I find it nuts the entire bottom half of Anna's panties were completely drenched. That's a lot of wetness. Also there were wet spots on some of the letters Anna sent him when he and Ayame were inspecting them. Drool, or "drool?"
Old 2015-07-26, 06:53   Link #177
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newprimus View Post
Hmm maybe sexual innuendo just isn't for you.
It's not that. It's that it's not even innuendo. I don't find it funny just for someone to say sexual stuff, it's funny if there's some joke with the situation, double entendre, something witty. This is pretty random though. Like at the beginning when the girl basically starts talking about homosexual anal sex and whether it can give children... it'd have been funny if there had been a specific reason for her to think that. But there isn't, it was just a random thing she said out of the blue and then forgot the next moment. I am okay with sexual innuendo, I mean, I loved and laughed my ass off at freakin' "My balls" . I just can't find this humour funny, it's too explained and doesn't have any set up.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 11:39   Link #178
MgMaster

Besides the awakening of the kraken, I liked how there was some building of tension before it. Anna keeping her distance from Tanukichi, the letters(especially the one with her juice), the drips on the balcony, all served to make Anna's awakening even more glorious!

I'm also dead curious about Ayame's reaction upon seeing Tanukichi's junk? It's also in the OP, where she smacks with her schoolbag when she see's it as he step's out the door all sleepy. Her being someone that loves sexual jokes but is actually very shy when it comes to the real thing isn't as likely as one could expect, IMO, not when walking around almost naked. So, I'm guessing it's something more specific - maybe just regarding dicks...But eh, no worry there, she's curious enough that she'll get used to it and perhaps want to learn more(the OP show's her measuring Tanukichi's).
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 11:59   Link #179
Izumo
Banned

Spoiler for NSFW:
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-26, 12:15   Link #180
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
It's not that. It's that it's not even innuendo. I don't find it funny just for someone to say sexual stuff, it's funny if there's some joke with the situation, double entendre, something witty. This is pretty random though. Like at the beginning when the girl basically starts talking about homosexual anal sex and whether it can give children... it'd have been funny if there had been a specific reason for her to think that. But there isn't, it was just a random thing she said out of the blue and then forgot the next moment. I am okay with sexual innuendo, I mean, I loved and laughed my ass off at freakin' "My balls" . I just can't find this humour funny, it's too explained and doesn't have any set up.
Well, in a society where everything is no to sexual jokes or things like that, I would feel releaved with just the fact of being able to say something. This isnt like Seitokai Yakuindomo.